Scrabidouille. (Because PopingRose is a genius)

TS Baby!

 

A few  weeks later, BAP went on a trip to Singapour. When they came back, it was really early on a school day, so they were surprised to still see a couple of fans waiting for them. As they were signing autographs and accepting their presents, Jongup spotted Rose standing meters away from them.

 

Jongup: Yongguk Hyung, look! Rose is  here!

 

Bang: Huh? Oh yes she is, maybe she's waiting for someone from England or something. 

 

Jongup: Or maybe she's waiting for us!! Let's go say hi!

 

Bang: That'd be really weird, but alright, let's go. 

 

Jongup: Go by yourself, I still have a few pictures to take with the Babies here. You're the one she's closest to anyways.

 

Bang nodded and started walking towards Rose but stopped suddenly in his tracks. Rose had jumped into some blond guy's arms and they were hugging like there was no tomorrow. Bang turned around and left first towards the van, he didn't want to see this. 

 

 

 

 

 

Later that day, Kris, Minrin, Heejin, Chanyeol, Minhyo and Chen went to the amusement park with some friends. Some trainees from SM Ent were there, such as Chanyeol's best friend Baekhyun. They were supposed to meet Pilsuk, Jason and Rose there. Unfortunately, none of the three of them were answering their phones, so they split in groups to look for them. Minhyo and Chanyeol were looking around the entrance of the park when they spotted BAP. 

 

Chanyeol: Minhyo, look! BAP's here! 

 

Minhyo: Oh! Cool! Why are they dressed like that?!

 

Chanyeol: I think they're filming something.

 

Minhyo: We have to wait for them to finish rolling that big dice around though. 

 

Chanyeol: Oh well, Jason Hyung, Pilsuk and Rose can find themselves! 

 

Youngjae was the first member to notice them when they approached, and joined them as soon as filming was over. 

 

Youngjae: Hey guys! What are you doing here?

 

Minhyo: Hi Oppa! We're spending our free day at the amusement park! What about you?

 

Youngjae: We're spending our working day at the amusement park! 

 

Minhyo: How cool! 

 

Chanyeol: So! Why are you wearing suits? 

 

Youngjae: The writers of TADAH! are weird like that. 

 

Minhyo: Or you just look great in a suit.

 

Youngjae: Euh.. what?

 

Chanyeol elbowed Amy and she realized she had said that out loud.

 

Minhyo: No, I mean, well, you know, that hum, you're not supposed to wear your headphones around your neck while wearing a suit!! 

 

Youngjae (chuckling): You're not making any sense, Min. 

 

Minhyo thanked god for making her phone ring right at that moment. It turned out Baekhyun was god. 

 

Minhyo: Oh it's Baekhyun, he must be looking for us

 

She stepped out a little, so she could hear what he was saying.

 

Youngjae: Baekhyun, as in..

 

Chanyeol (cutting him): As in my best friend, who is calling her and not me because I lost my phone last week and for whom Minhyo has no feelings at all. So don't worry. 

 

Youngjae: Pffft, why would I worry? And she said she liked him the other day.

 

Chanyeol: Because you like her. Well she lied in front of everyone.

 

Youngjae: I..I.. How did you know? I beg you not to tell her!

 

Chanyeol: Please. You're too obvious. I'll see about that.

 

Youngjae: Don't tell her!! And who does she like then?

 

Chanyeol: That's for me to know and for you to, dot, dot, dot! (Damoooon) 

 

Minhyo (coming back): You've watched way too much Vampire Diaries Chanyeol. Baekhyun Oppa and Chenchen found them all, they're coming here. 

 

Bang (joining them): Hi guys, who's coming?

 

Minhyo: Kris, Minrin, Heejin, Chen, some people you don't know, Jason, Rose..

 

Bang (cutting her): Oh Rose is coming, cool! 

 

Minhyo: And Pilsuk. 

 

Bang: Hehe, that's cool too! 

 

Chanyeol: Well you sure are obvious too. 

 

Bang: What do you mean? 

 

Chanyeol: Nothing! Look, they're here!

 

The others all joined them and starting saying hello to everyone. Bang waved at Rose and then saw that the blond guy from the airport was there too. He told the BAP members they were filming again, and left without talking to her. 

 

Rose (to herself): Well that was a little rude..

 

….: What did you say?

 

Rose: Nothing. I just wanted you to meet someone special but he has something else to do, so later I guess. 

 

….: Okay. (pointing at Minhyo and Chanyeol): Who are these two? 

 

Rose: They're friends from the company too, let's go introduce you.

 

….: You have so many friends here, I hope you don't replace me!!!

 

Rose: Come on, Mathieu, how could I ever replace my best friend?

 

Mathieu: Well I know I'm already not your favorite blond guy anymore!!

 

Rose: What do you mean?

 

Mathieu: The person you wanted me to meet is one of all these blond guys in suits, right?

 

Rose: Euh yes, why?

 

Mathieu: That means one of them is very special to you, and you probably like him.

 

Rose: You're speaking nonsense. I just wanted you to meet a friend.

 

Mathieu: Which one is it? 

 

Rose: The one who has the dice in his hands.

 

Mathieu: How surprising with the smile he has. Definitely your type.

 

Rose: Oh shut up, and come meet the rest of my friends.

 

 

 

 

After spending the day at the amusement park with everyone, Rose texted Bang to tell him there was someone she wanted him to meet. He did not answer. She sent him other texts during the days that followed. Still no answers. After three days of complete silence from his part, she bumped into him in the hall of the company. 

 

Rose: Oops, sorry… Oh! Bang! 

 

Bang mumbled an apology and started walking away.

 

Rose: Bang Yongguk you stop here right now and talk to me. 

 

Bang stopped but didn't turn around.

 

Bang: I'm sorry, I don't have time right now.

 

Rose: What? Suddenly your schedule is overly packed, so much that you can't even text someone?

 

Bang: It seems like it. 

 

Rose: So you just leave your friends behind for no reason. 

 

Bang didn't answer.

 

Rose: Great, no answer. It's good I'm used to it by now. 

 

Bang turned around and started saying something, but Rose had already left. They didn't talk to each other for weeks after that. 

 

☁  ☁  ☁