Our Time: Part Two.

Many oneshots: 'Cause it's love ❤

 

How I loved you.

 

He was always happy with me.

 

I was busy switching folders at my locker when a pair of soft hands covered my eyes from behind.

 

“Guess who?” his light angelic voice sent an electrifying shiver down my spine. 

 

“Are you ‘Howl’ from ‘Howl’s Moving Castle’ who has finally come to life?” I asked humorously, as I tried to hide how much he can affect me even if it’s just by his voice.

 

“Argioo! Neh, stop falling in love with fictional characters! It’s me you should-” I quickly turned around when he was about it say it. However, he stop instantly since I was watching him so intently waiting for the words to come out. “I mean, it’s hopeless-never mind.” I couldn’t contain my smile that slowly creeped up on my lips since seeing him act so cutely it was just too hard to resist. “Oh yeah, think you can meet me at our usual place at lunch?” 

 

“Sure,” I quickly tip-toed up and peaked him on the cheek before I left. I was always the one that was more affectionate in public, he was always too...protective I guess you could say. As I looked back, before I enter into my next class, I saw him spaced out with his hand on the cheek I kissed. See, adorable.

 

He was always full of surprises.

 

I was standing by the barrier at the edge of the roof when I heard the annoying squeak come from the old rusty door. There he was with a huge grin plastered across his face, probably because both of his hands were behind his back holding something.

 

“What’s with the grin?...What is it? what is it?” I asked as he took one step at a time to get to where I was, like a little child buzzing with excitement, waiting for the right moment to show what they had behind their backs. “Com’ on, tell me! What are you hiding?” I started to get frustrated since he wouldn’t answer me and he was taking too bloody long to get where I was standing. Still in that smug look, I gave up and screamed his name.

 

“You’re so cute when you’re annoyed,” his cheeky grin turned into a gentle smile as he stood right in front of me. I blushed a deep shade of red and abruptly turned to face the fence again to hide my embarrassment. I can never stay mad at him. A bouquet of tiffany blue tulips surrounded by a thin line of lavenders appeared in front of me. A quick gasp left my lips seeing such beautiful flowers, I could feel his pleased look as he pressed his lips against my nape with his arms wrapped around my waist. 

 

He was always there for me.

 

“You’ve been stressing a lot lately so I thought I’d cheer you up,” he whispered into my ear sending another quiver down my body. I pulled his arms tighter around my waist in appreciation and gave a sigh of relief. He could read me like an open book on a projector, plain in sight. 

 

He was always himself.

 

“So I was thinking, instead of going to the cinema and have our dinner somewhere near by after, let’s have a night in. Fresh, healthy meals for dinner and we’ll rent out a DVD of your choice, but please no more ‘Howl’s moving Castle’! We must have exceeded over the thirty-billionth time. If I see you drooling over that spoilt brat again, I might be tempted to snap that DVD in half.” He groaned. I gave a quiet giggle before answering in agreement,

 

“I’m guessing this means I’ll get to sample your cooking then.” 

 

“Oh, I never said I was cooking.” He had that evil smile on his face and instantly I realised I fell into his trap. I broke from his embrace and pointed the flowers at him.

 

“N-n-now you know fine well that I can’t cook!” my face glowed a bright red colour, wether if it was in fury or embarrassment I truly wouldn’t know. Maybe a bit of both.

 

“Perfection takes practice, consider this a payback for making me sit through all those hours. Don’t worry, I’ll help you when you need it.” He gave me a light peck on the nose before taking my hand and guiding me back to class as lunch had finished.

 

“Then prepare to never leave the kitchen,” I mumbled in defeat.

 

He was always the one.

 

“I-it’s burning, it’s burning!” I stared at the pan in horror whilst he placed the small knife by the chopped cherry tomatoes and calmly walked to my side.

 

“It’s just sizzling, silly. Stop panicking,” he grabbed a hold of the metal tip spatula and flipped the steaks. “Here,” he put the spatula in my hand before wrapping his hand around mine then we both cooked the steaks. I quietly smiled to myself, the thought of cooking petrified me thinking I would somehow set the house on fire but with him here I feel most at ease. I leaned back against him, his other hand s around my waist holding me contently as for my hand held the pan so it wouldn’t fall. By gently flipping and pressing down on the steaks, he then added in the chopped onions and tomatoes while I flipped the steaks once more. Giving it the last toss with the vegetables; we were done. Once we finished our meal, we decided to go for a walk to the play park that was near by.

 

“Told you I’m a total disaster when it comes to cooking,” I said, annoyed at the fact I still can’t cook properly and will be a total failure to being a housewife when the time comes. 

 

“You did well for your first try and you’ll get better,” he lightly kissed my forehead and with his hand holding mine, he led me to sit on the swings. 

 

“And exactly how? I’m sure if I dare turn on the cooker again, I’ll set the towel on fire or something that’s fire-proof!” My hands covered my face as I shook my head knowing with my luck, that will be possible. I could hear him trying to hold in his laugh as he sat on the swing next to me.

 

“How about...you cook for me every night I’m over? Yeah, simple!” he gave a cheeky grin when I looked up at him in horror. He must be out of his mind! I could feel my cheeks burning up rapidly.

 

“And what makes you think I’ll be free or invite you over?” I quickly turned away from him to hid my embarrassed face. Butterflies filled my stomach fluttering wildly every time he looks at me, every time he talks to me. I’ll never get use to it. I heard him get off the swing and took two steps to the side.

 

“Are you saying you don’t want to spend any time with your boyfriend?” I could feel his sweet breath against my ear, gently taunting me.

 

“I-” Just as I turned to face him, his lips touched mine for a brief second and rested his forehead against mine lightly. “You’re mean...”

 

“Just enough to tease you,” his eyes held mine captive for a moment before he planted another kiss on me lips that lingered on, giving my cheeks that rosy glow and sat back down on the swing. I couldn’t stop smiling as I glanced up at the beautiful starry night.

 

“I’m so glad I’ve met you,” I whispered into the air.

 

“And I’ll never leave you,” he looked at me with that heartwarming smile that was filled with promise.  

 

You’re the one for me.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________

 

So thats half way through the story :) part three will be out sometime in the weekend :) thanks for reading and please subscribe or comment :)