My Beloved Teacher

My Beloved Teacher

CHAPTER 3



Seohyun P.O.V

This is my second day at school. Could not sleep overnight thinking about the Nana words.

" Seohyun. " Key called me.

" Yes. " I said while looking at his face.

" You look tired today. Is there a problem? " Key said.

" There's nothing Key. Just lack of sleep alone. "

" Why? You did not sleep last night? " Asked key again.

" I have sleep. " I said.

" Next time you need to sleep so not tired the next day. " Key said.

" Well. " Key is really a very good friend. He was care about his friend condition. I will not avoid you Key.

" Seohyun, how last night? Nana what there doing all sorts to you? " Asked Woohyun.

" Uh, no. He did not do anything to me. " I lied to him.

" Really? " Said Woohyun not sure to me.

" Yes. "

" If they dare all sorts of you, you should tell us so we gave them a lesson. " Woohyun said.

I smiled at Woohyun words . He's as good as Key. I'm glad to have friends like them. " Well. " I said.

" Remember Seohyun. Do not go near them. " Key said.

" Ok. " This time I immediately heard Key words to not close them again. And I certainly do not want to have friends that bad.

" Key, can I ask something?. " I asked Key.

" Yes, of course. What is it? "

" Is Nana likes you? " I asked him.

" Hahaha ... if that's all the people here already know Seohyun. She like Key, because it was all girls here do not dare to approach Key. Because in threat as Nana, if they are close to Key Nana would have done something bad to them. " Said Woohyun explained.

" So so bad. Key then you like her?? " I asked again.

" Of course not. I don't like girls as she. I even hate her. "

" Hate? Why? " I said.

" Yes of course. she was very bad. She often do evil in any girls who close to me. I'm also afraid she will do evil to you for being close to me. " Key said.

" Calm Key, I not like the other girls. I can take care of myself. Anyway they were good to me, they will not cause trouble to me. " i was again lied to them because i don't want they worried me ..

" All right. just do not forget to let us know if they do something. " said Key.

" Ok. " I smiled at him.
          
                   I know that Nana and her friends were watching me from speaking with Key. I also know they will do something to me. But I don't know what game they'll do it later.

 

............................................................................................................................

 

                  When I go to the bathroom, accidentally the door can not opened. I was locked inside. Did anyone accidentally locked?. Nana .. Yes this would  Nana tricked and her friend. I ask for help but nobody heard it. After waiting for so long finally someone opened the door for me, I thank her. Then run to the classroom. I was locked up to an hour, so can not follow the lesson. Kwon Songsaenim think I skip the lesson, then I explain that I accidentally fell asleep in the park. Kwon Songsaenim forgive me this once, but not for a second time. Key and Woohyun also at believe me, because they thought I was tired to sleep like that.
 

                   I was so scared to go to the bathroom alone, afraid in lock. I had no girlfriends here. So no way I was brought Key and Woohyun to accompany me in the bathroom. That would be very embarrassing.

 

..................................................................................................................................................

 

          The third day at school.
                  Today Nana tricked me again, I arrived early at school i see the door our classroom closed and when I opened the classroom door, suddenly flour fall from top of the door on my head and my shirt. All students who are in the class laughed to see me. I now bathed in flour. Key and Woohyun events don't know it because they have not come. I immediately went to the bathroom to wash up. But fortunately, this time I was don't in lock again in the bathroom.

 


          The fourth day at school.
                  Again, I got unlucky, my math book lost. Yet today the book will gathered to the teachers. I know this Nana trick again, but I can not do anything about it. Finally Lee songsaenim scolded me and told to stood outside the door until the lesson finished. As I stood outside I crying saw all of this. Previously the old school, I never miss, never on the punishment,
never scold the teacher, always known as who smart and diligent student. But now I'm known as lazy student.

 

          The fifth day at school.
                  Today was a sad day for me, when again break I want to the way the canteen but suddenly a boy drag me. He was student in this school, but I do not know him. He took me to the back of the school. He tried to me, I cried for help but nobody heard it because in the back of school there's just only me and this guy. I then tried to help myself. Incidentally I saw a wood next to my head, I then took it and then immediately hit that boy's head ... " Akh ... basic bad luck. " The boy moaned in pain. I was immediately run away from him. My body was shaking and scared. I just burst into tears.

 

          Sixth day at school.
                  All my life today is the most embarrassing for me. " Seohyun, sit here." Said Key. I was then to his table to eat breakfast. But I accidentally slipped and fell to the floor. My body hit the floor hard. My chest hurt like hell. Suddenly I heard a laughing stock throughout this canteen. What they're laughing at me? " Stupid girl what are you doing? " Nana yelled at me. Still in facedown on the floor I just held my head looking towards Nana. Food that had been I held it down on the shirt Nana, she was mad at me but I don't care. I looked at Nana's friends their even laugh out loud. They laughed because me or because Nana? But they might don't dare laugh Nana.

" Hahahahahah ..... you see it, a pants in pink and hello kitty picture. It's really embarrassing. Hahaha ..... " Mir said with a laugh.

Pink pants, hello kitty picture. That's my underwear. My heart was beating fast. I glanced in the direction of my skirt. I was so shocked to see my skirt open up .. KKKYYYYYAAAAAA ...... I shouted to myself. This is really embarrassing. I went straight up " Aww .. " My feet hurt. Key and Woohyun immediately help me.

" Are you okay Seohyun? " Woohyun asked me.

I did not answer the question but I crying.

" It is your job right? " Asked Key to nana. Key angry.

" Nothing. " Nana evasive.

" Don't lie. I know this is all your work and your friend. You must responsibility for these what you did. " Key said sarcastically.

" I did not do Key, you see, it also got my clothes dirty because of her. Surely she is deliberately do it herself. If you do not believe me just ask you on she own. " Said Nana continues to dodge.

" It's enough key. It's not Nana false. It's my own fault. " I said. Even though I know that this is an act of Nana, Nana put the oil on the floor so that I slipped down.

" You've heard it Key. It's her own fault. " Nana said, smiling sardonically.

" But .. " Key not yet had continue his talks, I had to cut it.

" Let's go from here Key. " I said again invite Key to go.

" Seohyun .. " Key said.

" please Key .. I really want go from here. " My tears are still flowing.

" Hah, well, well. " Key then take me out from this canteen.

" Why Key only help she? Why not help me! " said nana.


                    I, Key, and Woohyun sitting in at school park. They both hold cheer me not to cry again. I want to tell all the events that happened to me so far to Key. But I don't dare. Nana threatened me, if I told anyone she would do a much more cruel than this. I'm really helpless now.

                   Today all the lessons are finished, Key took me go home together but I rejected with the reason I want to go somewhere. I do not want to bother Key again. After all the students go home, I went to at school park again not went back home. No one else at school was just me alone. I sat in a chair and wept.

                   What should I do? has a week I in torture keep. I not stand it anymore with all this. What should i do? Do I must avoid Key,so will be free from all this. Did I had false get into this school?.

My tears continue to flow don't want stop. Suddenly I heard someone calling my name.

" Seohyun .. "

Key .. Is that Key voice. I then looked back. " Key .."

No. .. he is not Key.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________

 

Thank's all for read my story. Comment please. =)