My Beloved Teacher

My Beloved Teacher

CHAPTER 2

 



At rest, Seohyun take the time to the canteen eat breakfast. she was hungry.

 

Seohyun P.O.V


           Aisshh, why do these worms can not be reconciled, from the noise was kept. Soon I will the love you eat, so you don't keep noise. I whispered to myself. I then ordered food and drinks are available at this canteen. Once finished ordered it then i find a seat. I look around many people who eat in the canteen, all full table I don't know where to sit. Suddenly someone called my name. I looking back it Key calling me.

" Seohyun, come sit with us. Here there are seats. " Key said


" Well. " i went straight toward Key and Woohyun table and sat there.


" Thank you. " I said.

" I really didn't expect, turns out that we can meet again in this school. " Key said.


" Yeah i didn't expect too. If I don't move to this school is we don't would meet. " i said while eating.

 

" Hahaha ... if not met in this school, I'm sure we would be met somewhere else. " Key said with a smile. "I miss you Seohyun."


" I also missed you. A few years are not met. Since I moved to America we never connected again. " I said.

 

" Yeah, now a sense of missed we're cured to our meeting this time. And of course not just today tomorrow we will also continue to meet. " Key said. "Oh well, what your phone number? Let us more easily connect later. " Continue Key and then removing his phone.


" Here let me note. "I took Key phone from his hand and record the my phone numbers in his phone. " this was I wrote down. "


" OK, thank you. " Key said.


" Seohyun, how do you think of this school. " Woohyun said.


" It's fun, the schools immense. the students are also beautiful and handsome. "


" Including Key's .." said Woohyun. "You know Key they are popular here, a lot of girls who like him. but they dared not approach Key since .. " before Woohyun had continued his words a girl approached our table.

" Hi Seohyun. " Said the girl.


" Hi. " I said back.


" Introduce my name is Nana. " Nana said, holding out her hand.


" Seohyun. " I said as I shaking her hand. Very strange instead that morning Nana doesn't like me. She said I was disgusting carelessly holding her hand, but why now she wants to shake hands with me. Exactly like what this girl!.


" Seohyun, you have not walked around this school right? What if I brought you walk around the school. So that later you don't get lost and are easier to find the teacher office. " Nana said.


" Eh Seohyun was not ready to eat. " Woohyun said.


" Come on. "Nana said, pulling my left wrist and ignore Woohyun words.


" Well. " I said and stood up from the seat. As soon as want go along with Nana Key suddenly pulled my right hand.


" No thanks. Seohyun later we are taking you around the streets here. " Key said. Key then stood beside me and whispered something to me. " Don't close to her. "


Key .. why did he say that? I became more curious what kind of Nana nature!.


" Seohyun. Hurry up if not later it was already bells enter the classroom. " Nana said.


" Yes. Key don't worry. I could go for a walk with Nana . " I then dropped Key hand and goes with Nana .


" Key, what do you think Nana will be done later. she would do anything to Seohyun. " Woohyun said.


" I do not know . We shall see. " Said Key.

 

Nana P.O.V


         Bell rest comes, it was the most I liked and I've been waiting for. As usual, I and my friends go out to eat in the canteen and of course we sat at a table right behind Key. in order to see Key again. Key is absolutely perfect in my eyes, I love him. I'm willing to do anything for him. I always smiled see Key. But my smile suddenly gone when I heard Key calling a girl to sit with him and that was Seohyun. My blood directly raised see Seohyun seated next to Key.


" Look it's Seohyun sitting next to Key. " Min said.


" Yes they are very close. " Continued Hyorin.


" They talked with a smile . Ah see they exchange phone numbers. " Nicole said.


I see it getting added heat, I lump my hands tightly. And my eyes looked at them sternly.


" Nana do you want to let it . " Seungyeol said.


" How could Nana let them, of course we have to do something so that girls did not dare close with Key again. " Mir said.


" I have an idea. " Said Jaejin then says the idea to us all.

 

           After hearing that ideas I then smiled cynically and approach Seohyun. Pretending do good to her in front Key. I acquainted with Seohyun while holding her hand. Actually I'm disgusted once holding her hand, but I had to do it. Then I took Seohyun walk around the school and of course she would. But Key whispered something to her. What Key whisper? I don't care about it, I directly took Seohyun go for a walk. We went for a walk together while my friends waited behind the school.

 

Seohyun P.O.V


         Nana took me walk around the school, she introduced all of them. From the office room, bathrooms, libraries, labotarium, basketball court, dancing and singing rooms, counters to keep items, warehouse, school gardens fulfilled flowers and all the existing classrooms. It's really a lot at this school. No wonder that many people who school here. everything all there ..
Apparently nana is good person, too, from before she explained, smiling at me. I went back to smile at her. Although the first time meet Nana is person but this was different my view was immediately changed, nana likable.


" Well, this is the last place Seohyun. "


" Where is this?. " I asked Nana


" It's behind the school. " Nicole said behind me with a smile.


Not only that girls, but also other their friends are here too.


" Uncomfortable " If you only know me. Why don't you also know my friend. " Nana said.


" Good. " I said directly without hesitation.


" Ok, I'll call their name from left to right. The far left is her name Hyorin, beside her is Min, then Nicole, Mir, Jaejin, Seungyeol. are you memorized? " Nana said.


" Hyorin, Min, Nicole, Mir, Jaejin, Seungyeol. " I spell their names one by one.

" Yes. Your memory was wonderful. " Nana said.


" You all don't greeting Seohyun." Nana said to her friend.


" Haiii .... " said all Nana friends simultaneously.


" Hi ...  "I said again. They are very friendly.


Nana then clapped her hands as like gesturing again. Her friends directly around me formed a circle. Nana then with saw me sharply. What is this? Why suddenly my feelings turned so bad. And why also my body all of a sudden vibrate.


" Seo Hyun .. .... how do you think about us?. We are good friends right. " Nana said, smiling and faced cynically again.


" You know who I am? Nana .. the most powerful girls in school. No one dared all sorts to me including you. So do not ever have time to piss me off or else you will know the consequences. "


" I , I don't understand. Why did you suddenly turn into this. And I'm not search trouble you. " I said.


" You're not looking for trouble? " Nana and her friend laughed.


" Look Seohyun. You're from had been asking for trouble. First, you hold my hand carelessly. Second, you hit Nicole to the ground but did not apologize. And the third ... because you have dared to approach Key. "

" First, I don't know why just because I hold your hand directly said search at the problem. But Yeah ok .. I'm sorry if you don't like. Secondly, it's not my fault entirely. Were both wrong. Nicole is also not careful run until collide with me. "


" What you said, it's all your fault. " Nicole said.


" Calm down Nicole. " Mir said holding Nicole hands.


" And thirdly, why I should not approach Key? " I asked Nana.


" You want to know why? Because Key is mine. No one should approach him except me. " Nana said.


" You like him? " I asked her again.


" No question. " Nana said that getting angry. " I warn you. Never ever again approached Key. If not you would know the consequences. This is my warning to you, don't ever hear all sorts with me. you heard it. " Nana said, holding Seohyun chin.


" Mark my words. " Nana said and went with her friends to leave me alone here.


             Why did become like this? Nana ... no .. I was wrong, I had misjudged Nana and her friend. I think they are good friends but it turned out the opposite. Those friends are scary. What should I do? I just met with Key, not could I avoid it only because of Nana threats. Is this all that Key mean, told me to not close with Nana. I must be strong, I must dare to face all this.

 

 

_______________________________________________

_______________________________________________

 

 

Thank's all for read my story and thank's your subscribers. Comment please. =)