I'm Falling in Love with Him

Lifeless

From: Joonhae

To: Donghae

Donghae-ssi, I already arrived at home safely. You don’t to be worry.

 

From: Donghae

To: Joonhae

Didn’t I tell you to call me oppa, Joonhae-ah? Have you eaten?

 

From: Joonhae

To: Donghae

Ne, arasso, Donghae oppa. I’m making instant noodle right now.

 

From: Donghae

To: Joonhae

Instant noodle? It’s not good for your health, dear.

 

When Joonhae read the word “dear”, her heart skips a beat. What does that mean?

Babo! What if she will hate me because I wrote “dear”.Donghae thought to himself, regretting because wrote the word.

 

From: Joonhae

To: Donghae

Aniyo, oppa. I eat it every day.

 

From: Donghae

To: Joonhae

Waeyo? You can’t cook?

 

From: Joonhae

To: Donghae

Of course I can oppa. But it’s just, I think it’s useless to eat such nutritious and expensive food. We’re all gonna die anyway.

 

15 minutes has gone. Joonhae felt a little bit disappointed because Donghae hasn’t reply her text.

“Does he mad at me?” she asked herself.

 

Knock! Knock! Joonhae was about to eat her noodle, but then she stood up and said to the intercom. “Duguseyo?”

“Donghae.” Then Joonhae opened the door for him and let him in. Donghae is panting and looks tired.

“Oppa, what are doing? Why are you panting? Did you run?” she looks worried.

“I.. I took the subway. And then went to the supermarket and ran to here.” He placed a bag full of meats, vegetables, etc. “I bought this for you so you won’t eat instant noodles again.”

Joonhae felt so touched for what Donghae has done for her. She never received this attention. Her body automatically pulled him and hugged him. “Gomapta, oppa. Neomu neomu gomapta.” Donghae was blushing yet happy. His heart beats so fast because she hugged him.

“Umm.. Kajja. Let’s cook some kimchi jiggae, Joonhae-ah.” He broke the hug.

“Ah. Ne.” Joonhae felt embarrassed because she suddenly hugged him.

That night, they spent their night cooking and laughing. Donghae still eager to know Joonhae’s past. But she promised that she will tell him tomorrow at the coffee shop.

“Oppa, thank you for tonight. Jeongmal jeongmal kamsahamnida.” She bowed to him.

“Gwenchana, Joonhae-ah. Promise me you won’t eat instant noodle again, arasso?” and Joonhae only replied with him a smile.

“Annyeong. Be careful, oppa. See you tomor..” she hasn’t finished her sentence but Donghae pulled and kiss her. A sweet kiss that she never had before.

I’m falling in love with him.