Let's Be Friends

Lifeless

“Ahgassi, gwenchanayo? Are you hurt somewhere?” he asked her after those bad guys ran away.

She bowed, “Kamsahamnida, sunnim.”

“Cheonma. Call me Donghae, uhm, your name?”

“Joon Hae.”

“Call me Donghae, Joon Hae-ssi.” He smiled.

“Gomapsumnida, Donghae-ssi. I will go now.” She turned but then Donghae held her hand.

“Your lip is bleeding. And I know your hand was burnt. Come to my house and I will help you cure it.”

She slowly released her hand from Donghae, “Gwenchansumnida, Donghae-ssi.”

“Aniyo. Just come okay. I won’t hurt you.” He took Joon Hae. Joon Hae couldn’t do anything. If he will hurt me, it’s better anyway.

Donghae opened the door and let Joon Hae in to his car. On the way to Donghae’s house, Donghae feels awkward. He wanted to talk and know about Joon Hae, but Joon Hae only sit and stared outside.

“Joonhae-ssi, where do you live?” he asked her.

“Malidong.”

“Do you live alone?”

“Ne.”

He sighed. He feels that he’s eager to know her. “Jwesonghaeyo, Joonhae-ssi if I ask you so many questions. I was just curious about you.”

Joonhae was shocked a little then she looked at Donghae. “Donghae-ssi, what makes you curious with me? I have nothing to be curious about.”

“Well, it’s my first time to saved a woman that doesn’t look scared at all when she was almost killed. The way you stare at the people with your flat expression makes me curious with your life. Ah mianhae. I am such an impolite person.” He chuckled.

Joonhae smiled a little. “It’s okay, Donghae-ssi. But you don’t need to be curious with my life. Really.”

He scratched his head, “Uhm, so can we be friends?” Joonhae replied it with a nod.

Why he makes me feel so save?