Seo Hyun's Evil Plan ??

You will Always in MY HEART


Shin hye : You ??

Man : Mwo ??

Shin hye : why are you here Yong hwa ?? (she ask him why pointing to yong hwa)

Yong hwa : i should be asking you that .... (he said to her loud .... and mrs.jung explain iy them)

Mrs.Jung : ahhhh ... shin hye its yong hwa my son ..... wait do you two know each other ??

Shin hye : ne .. we were ---- (she was about to say "in the same class" but yong hwa cut her sentence and said)

Yong hwa : we were couple .... (he said while he push shin hye towards him)

Shin hye : aniyo ajhuma ...

Yong hwa : (turns to shin hye) .... shin hye lets stop liying .... arraseo ??

Shin hye's umma : Mwo ?? i thought you just came back from the states ??

Yong hwa : ahhh  ... we already know each other a long time .... (he lied)

Shin hye's umma : but how ?? .... (she remember a some memories) .... oh! dont tell me hes the one who save from the bad guys when you go to states shin hye ?

Yong hwa : (a bit confuse) .... ahh ye thats me ..

Yong hwa's POV : who's that man .... ahh ... i dont have to be jelouse.... she's not girlfriend at all ...

Mrs. Jung : is that true shin hye ??

Shin hye : ne ajhuma ....

Shin hye's umma : is that so ?... i will go to the house and bring your things there you two talk alone ...

Mrs. Jung/Yong hwa's umma : okay we'll leave you two alone ... (the mrs.jung and shin hye's umma leave the two of them)



Shin hye : yah !! why did you do that ??

Yong hwa : molla ... (he reply trying to )

Shin hye : what do you mean you dont know ?? .... tss babo (she said under her breath when she said the last word)

Yong hwa : who's the man who save you from the bad guys ??

Shin hye : its none of your business ... im going ...

Yong hwa : wait .... did seo hyun said anything to you ??

Shin hye : ani (she lied) ... what is it ?? .... 

Yong hwa : aniyo its nothing ..... im going home .. (he said and hurriedly look back and walk away ?

Shin hye's POV : what is going on here .. (she thinks a little bit) .... what ever is it i dont have to think about it ... babo !!


......... 


Seo hyun's POV :


             When i finish talking to shin hye i came back to my true self ..... i hope i could fool shin hye in this ... oh well i always fool her ... i just wish this works .... i hurriedly go home and wash myself when i finsh preparing my self to sleep ... i suddenly remember the time that yong hwa and i discuss earlier ...... 

#Flashback 

 
          When they said that we should be going .... i decided to stay there a little bit .... and when i saw shin hye already leave .... i decided to talk to yong hwa but i stop a little bit when i  hear yong hwa ...

Yong hwa : cause i care for you ... (he said while shin hye was already inside the car)

               I was so angry and hurt when yong hwa say those word ... so i hurriedly go towards him ..

Seo hyun : you .... do you love shin hye ??


Yong hwa : what made you think like that ??

Seo hyun : just tell me !!! (she shouted) .... i heard you (she said with a high voice) ..... Tell me !!

Yong hwa : (getting irritated) ... you want me to tell you ?? ...... yes !!! (he shouted) .... im not sure but i think i am !! .... 

Seo hyun : its not true !! ... your lying ... tell me your lying .... (she was already crying) .... i hate her !! 

Yong hwa : Mwo ??

Seo hyun : didnt you heard me ?? ... i hate her alot and i wish that she would die soon !

Yong hwa: i thought you two were best friend .. why are saying those kind of things ??

Seo hyun : tsss ... best friend ?? ... if only she wasnt a fool of believing im her best friend .... eversince we met i never treated her a friend ... i just use her .... when i was high school no one knows me .... and then i met her... i decided to be her friend or fake friend to be popular .... i want to ruin her but it didnt work ... maybe i become popular but not as popular as her ... i did everything i can ... but not ... i even ruin her performance but it didnt work ... she still dance even without a shose ... i hate her !!

Yong hwa : how could you do that ??

Seo hyun : how could i do that ?? .. for the sake of fame ... i fail many times ... but now ill make sure ill suceed ....

Yong hwa : Mwo ?? ... im gonna tell her ??

Seo hyun : go !! tell her !! do you think she will believe you ?? huh !! im her bestfriend right ?? i mean fake bestfriend and you ? you were just nothing to her ... NOTHING !! and im gonna make her away from you or beter yet im goona make you away from her ...

Yong hwa : nothing is gonna make us away .... unless she gonna hurt or fool me .... and there's no way she would do that to anybody


Seo hyun : unless she would hurt you ?? ....huh !! now i know !! .... im gonna make her suffer !! .... just wait until that time happens .... just love yong hwa .... only me.....

Yong hwa : do you think i would love you after this ?? .... do you think after


  

                                            Then yong hwa leave me alonemand walk away .... I was still there in my place I quietly cry.... I was so hurt that he cant love me  and I hurriedly walk away from school ..... while she was walking she had been thinking of what yong hwa said ... then suddenly a sentence just came in her mind "Unless she's gonna hurt or fool me" 



                                 Then i hurriedly  go to her house and wait for her to come home .... then a few minutes i saw a car ..... and i saw her get out of the car ..... so i hug her ... even if i dont want to hug her ... i should of course to make myself look like her bestfriend ... then i let go of the hug  .....

 

 

Shin hye : whats the matter ?? ..

Seo hyun : nothing unnie im just worried of you ... you might been killed by yong hwa's fan girls if they saw you in the campus .... so i go here to check if your okay .... (i gave her a worried eyes "fake")

Shin hye : gwenchana .... you dont have to worry ... im okay ... 

Seo hyun : good thing .... now because yong hwa is going to be more popular than you .... im really worried ... they might just hurt you or something .... 

Shin hye : gomawo for you concern you can go home now ....

Seo hyun : wait !! (i hold her arm) .....

Shin hye : wae-yo ?? 

Seo hyun : i want to ask you this ...

Shin hye : what do you want to ask ?? 

Seo hyun : by any change do you love yong hwa ??

Shin hye : wha-what ?? ... of course not ...

Seo hyun : good ... because i do .... i love him .... i love yong hwa .... and you dont mind if you would let me love him,right ?? ... (i look at myith puppy eyes ... i have to act innocent infront of her)

Shin hye : o-ofcourse ... hes nothing to me .... he was -- he was just a babo .... and what make you think that i love him .... you can do whatever you want to him ... i dont love him ... (i feel relief after she said that and even if she do love him ... i will still going to make yong hwa mine but when i saw her facial expression she doenst look like she really mean what she just said so i already told her my plan)

Seo hyun : and i have a plan ..

Shin hye : what plan ??

Seo hyun : well .... i know you dont want to lose your popularity so i think of a plan .... uhmmmmm .... you could use him for you popularity .....

Shin hye : what ??

Seo hyun : trust me this will work ...

Shin hye : 
 i dont have to do that i -- (i cut her sentence before she could saysomething)

 

 


Seo hyun : theres more ....

Shin hye : Mwo ??

Seo hyun : you could ruin him .... make him fall in love with you and then hurt him .... .. and i think if you hurt him he would his concentration and that could lose his  popularity ... i think if he only think of you he wouldnt think about his popularity by that time you could be popular again ....

Shin hye : im already popular and why would i do that ?? 

Seo hyun : you are popular .... but by this time yong hwa could get it ....  its for your own sake shin hye ..... (i lied ... its not for shin hye's sake but for my sake)

Shin hye : ill think about it ..... (the only word she said and just walk away)

                I smile at her foolness ..... but still there is doubt in my mind that she like him too ... but i think she will believe and do as i say .... even though she was more smart than me .... i could still fool her .... and after she hurt him and yong hwa turns on me i will destroy her  ... so i walk away and go home

#END OF FLASHBACK#

          So i sleep and rest .... and i will just hope she will agree tommorow .....


------------------------------------------------------


               Annyeonghasseyo !!! my update !!please also visit my other fanfic ..... kansahannida