New Neighbor and Seo Hyun and Shin Hye's Plan ??

You will Always in MY HEART

                                                      
Min hyuk : so we will continue this .... lets just meet tommorow if theres any news for tommorow lets just relax for now ...

Shin hye : i guess so .... i dont want my popularity to decrease .... so i guess we have to do it ... (she turn to jung shin,min hyuk and seo hyun) .... can you help us with this ? ...

Min hyun : ofcours we will .... what is it you want us to do ....

Shin hye : right now all you can help is hide this discussion... lets act that this discussion never happen  .... arraseo ?

Seo hyun : we will help you shin hye .... (she smile "fake")

Jung shin : so we have to leave now ..... you two take care of this .... 

Shin hye : ne .... kansahamnida .... 

Seo hyun : take care shin hye-unnie .... (she waves at shin and shin hye waved back)


             Now shin hye and yong hwa left in there .... it was already 5 minutes that the 3 left them but shin hye and yong hwa was still not talking ... until shin hye broke the silence ....


Shin hye : so i guess we have to do this .... your a babo you know that ...

Yong hwa : Mwo ?? ... babo ?? ... yah i not -- (he cant continue his sentence because shin hye talk before he could finish)


Shin hye : you are !! ... crazy-old-monkey !! .... how cant you didnt think this will happen ... tsss babo (she teases him)

Yong hwa : maybe im a fool but im not a monkey ... (he reply back with a high voice)

Shin hye : arraseo !! im tired i just want to go home .... (she stand but yong hwa stop her)

Yong hwa : (hold her hand) .... i will take you home ... (he become serious)

Shin hye : wae ?? ..

Yong hwa : because --- (he cuts his sentence because shin hye talk again)

Shin hye : because someone could think that you are a bad boyfriend ?? that you didnt accompany me home ?? .... arraseo .... you dont have to think about that cause i will call my driver to come here and fetch me so that no one will saw me ... arraseo ?? (she said as she took her hand away and took her phone to call her driver)

Yong hwa : yah !! ... why do you always cut my sentence ..... tsss stupid girl (he whisper when he said the last two words)

Shin hye : Mwo stupid ?? ... im stupid ?? .... how dare you !! .... im cuting your sentence because i know what you are going to tell ....  wae-yo did i predict wrong ?? your going to tell that ... right ? ... unless theres another reason ...

Yong hwa : aniyo ... theres no other reason .... i dont want my popularity lose .....


            Shin hye doenst know what to reply on what he just said to her ..... her driver just come in time .... she quickly get in without talking to yong hwa .... she a bit tired so told her driver to go to Han River to have some fresh air.... she saw a bench there so she seated there .... she stops there for 30 minutes she was tired of what happen earlier and when her mind was already relax she decided to go home .... when she reach their home .... she saw seo hyun waiting for her in the gate of their house ... she immidietly get out of the car ... and seo hyun went to her fast and hug her she was suprise so she let go of the hug and ask ...


Shin hye : whats the matter ?? ..

Seo hyun : nothing unnie im just worried of you ... you might been killed by yong hwa's fan girls if they saw you in the campus .... so i go here to check if your okay .... 

Shin hye : gwenchana .... you dont have to worry ... im okay ... 

Seo hyun : good thing .... now because yong hwa is going to be more popular than you .... im really worried ... they might just hurt you or something .... 

Shin hye : (she doesnt know what she will reply so she just nooded and thank her) .... gomawo for you concern you can go home now ....

Seo hyun : wait !! (she hold her arm) .....

Shin hye : wae-yo ?? 

Seo hyun : i want to ask you this ...

Shin hye : what do you want to ask ?? 

Seo hyun : by any change do you love yong hwa ??

Shin hye : wha-what ?? ... of course not ...

Seo hyun : good ... because i do .... i love him .... i love yong hwa .... and you dont mind if you would let me love him,right ?? ... (she look at her with puppy eyes)

Shin hye : o-ofcourse ... hes nothing to me .... he was -- he was just a babo .... and what make you think that i love him .... you can do whatever you want to him ... i dont love him ... (her last word stike her ... she dont know why but she was already confuse of what she was feeling ... so she just deny it)

Seo hyun : and i have a plan ..

Shin hye : what plan ??

Seo hyun : well .... i know you dont want to lose your popularity so i think of a plan .... uhmmmmm .... you could use him for you popularity .....

Shin hye : what ??

Seo hyun : trust me this will work ...

Shin hye : 
 i dont have to do that i -- (seo hyun cuts her sentense)


Seo hyun : theres more ....

Shin hye : Mwo ??

Seo hyun : you could ruin him .... make him fall in love with you and then hurt him .... .. and i think if you hurt him he would his concentration and that could lose his  popularity ... i think if he only think of you he wouldnt think about his popularity by that time you could be popular again ....

Shin hye : im already popular and why would i do that ?? 

Seo hyun : you are popular .... but by this time yong hwa could get it ....  its for your own sake shin hye .....

Shin hye : ill think about it ..... 


                Shin hye quickly get in .... when she was behind the door ..... she touch her left chest near the heart so she could feel her heart beat ... then suddenly tears fall her eyes ....

Shin hye : why do i feel hurt when seo hyun said she loves him ?? ..... (she said under her breath and run towards her room)

              Shin hye was sitting on her bed while hugging her bear .... she was really cofuse of what she was going to do ...

Shin hye : what should i do ?? ... (she ask her self wanting for answer and someone knock on the door)


Shin hye : who is it ?? 

Shin hye' umma : shin hye are you ready ?? 

Shin hye : for what ?? ...

Shin hye's umma : do you already pack your things up ??

Shin hye : ahhh (she suddenly remember that she is leaving) .... ne i will pack now ....

Shin hye's umma : okay .... do you want me to help you ??

Shin hye : can you ??

Shin hye's umma : yes i can ... (then shin hye open her room for her umma to come in)

Shin hye : wheres appa ?? 

Shin hye's umma : he just came from work .... he's sleeping now ...

Shin hye : arraseo ....

                 Once she was done packing .... they both leave the room .... shin hye and her umma walk down the stairs quietly ..... 


Shin hye's umma : wait here ... im going to call the driver to drive you there .....


              Shin hye nooded ..... she sit on the stairs hugging her teddy bear .... the memory hits her again .... tears start to fall her face ... she try to pull back her tears but it keep falling .... the memory make her wish that she was min young or she was the one who was killed .... its like when she remember those memories theres a torn that strikes her hurt ..... she was so hurt .... she did everything she can to be like her and to her father to love her again ... but that doesnt happen she did every thing she can .... from stupid shin hye to great shin hye but it still doesnt change .... her eyes are puffy already and her clothes .... her umma came to her and comfort her .....

Shin hye's umma : gwenchana ..... lets judt go arraseo ?? ... (she helps her daughter to stand and they got in the car)



             While on the car shin hye was pretending to sleep because she was still crying so she burried her face to the teddy bear .... then they arrived at the house .... shin hye's umma went out of the car and talk to someone .... then shin hye went out of the car still have puppy eyes ....

Shin hye : annyeonghasseyo ajhuma !! .. (she bow)

Woman : annyeonghasseyo !! ... (turns to shin hye's umma) ..... such a wonderful girl .... you look good with my son .... is she your daughter ?? 

Shin hye's umma : ahh ... ne .... shes shin hye...

Woman : chincha ?? .... shes already grown up the last time i saw her is when she's 10 .... she was always with min young right ?? (shin hye become quiet after about hearing the woman's last sentence)

Shin hye's umma :  ahhh ... ne ... but i think you already know what happen to min young ...

Woman : ahhh ... ne ... ofcours ... i really feel bad for you .... she was really good ... it was sad that she was already gone ....

Shin hye's umma : aahhhh ... (she try to change the topic) .... shin hye was already in college now .... she was the top in her class ....

Woman : ahh chincha ?? ..... she very pretty .....

Shin hye's umma : i heard that your son is already here in seul .... and he study at the same school as my daughter ...


Woman : ahhh .... thats right ...... (give her the keys) .... these are the keys that the owner give me to give it to give it to you ... they already left this morning so they said to give it to you .. i didnt expect that you were going to live here ....

Shin hye's umma : aniyo .. my daughter will live here ... by the way i didnt said your name to my daughter ..... shin hye this is mrs.Jung ....

Mrs. Jung : alright im going ..... (then suddenly a man come towards them) .... oh hes already here .... 

                      Shin hye look at the man ..... the man was in the dark so she couldnt see him well .... then suddenly the man come nearer .... then she recognise him ....

Shin hye : You ??? !!!! ..... (she was suprise and she make her voice higher
)

----------

                 annyeonghasseyo .... i know this is king of confusing but i will reveal it tommorow ... i promise .... kansahamnida !!