Love ??

You will Always in MY HEART

                     Shin hye was already go inside the house she wash her self and wear some comfortable clothes .... she chooses the pink bedroom because she wants the room that is near the balcony..... she went to her bed and try to sleep but she cant .... she open the sliding door and go to the balcony .... after going in there she decided to g outside .... she sit on the ground and she lean her head and back on the gate .... then suddenly someone walk towards her ...

Shin hye : what are doing here ??

Yong hwa : i should be the one asking you that ...

Shin hye : well .... i cant sleep so i decided to go out for some fresh air .... 

Yong hwa : (sits beside her) ..... are you bored ??

Shin hye : (she blush when yong hwa sit beside her) ..i guess ?? (then she notice the guitar that yong hwa was holding) .... guitar ?

Yong hwa : (he nooded) .... uhmm ... im going to the chataris ..... wanna come ??

Shin hye : shireo !!

Yong hwa : geure ?? ... arraseo .... (he was about to walk away but) .... oh by the way .... have you heard the rumors about this house ??

Shin hye : Mwo ?? ... rumors ?? ... ani ...

Yong hwa : uhhmm ... let me ask you first .... have you saw any sufficious inside ??

Shin hye : sufficious ?? ani .... wae-yo ??

Yong hwa : some people said that sufficious creatures live here .... (he lied trying to scare shin hye)

Shin hye : Mwo ?? ... wha-what cr-creatures ??

Yong hwa : molla .... ghost i guess ??

Shin hye : gh-ghost ?? ... there were no th-things s-such as gh-ghost ..... (she was already scared but she doesnt want to show that she's scared)

Yong hwa : i dont know ... but some already saw ... and i heard it is very terrifying ... all i know that this house is vacant for a long time .... so i guess it is ... (he lied) ... alright im going now ...

Shin hye's POV : aniyo .... i dont believe in ghost ... there were no things such as ghost ... but what if thats true ?? ... ottoke ?? wait ----
               

             Shin hye was already shaking because of fear ... yong hwa was about to walk away but shin hye stop him ...

Shin hye : chakaman ..... cou-could i go with you ?? ..(she said shyly)

Yong hwa's POV : omo ! ... is she shaking i didnt mea to scare her that much .... tsss .... i hope i could make her feel good after this ...

Yong hwa : arraseo .... but could you change you clothes?? ... its embarasing ... (he teases her to make her feel good)

Shin hye : arraseo ... i was going to sleep so i wear like this ..... co-could y-you assit me h-ho-home ?? ... (she said shyly because she was afraid)

Yong hwa's POV : Mwo ?? .... to her house ?? .... wait what am i thinking ?? ... she just said it because she was afraid ... tss .. y mind !! babo !!
 
 
            Yong hwa just nooded .... so shin hye and yong hwa went inside the house shin hye went upstairs while yong hwa wait at the living room .... he saw a magazines .... he look at the magazines and saw that the magazines cover was shin hye ...













                 Yong hwa was suprise to see shin hye like this .... then suddenly shin hye came down of the stairs ..... yong hwa was mesmerise at her apperance she was wearing like this ....




 





                                   Yong hwa stand up after seeing shin hye so beautiful ..... with her white and pinkish skin her black dress suits her ...

Shin hye : (looks shy) .... mianhe ... its my only dress that is ironed my others dress are not iron ...

Yong hwa : (clread his throath) .... gwenchana ... gaja ....

             They imidietly go out of the house shin hye insisted to ride bus but yong hwa refuse ... he insisted to ride taxi .... because he was afraid that some guys might do something to her because of what she was wearing ..... when they arrived at the catharist .... may people look at them .... some girls are angry at her because she was with him while some other guys was on shin hye ... the guys was looking at her and flirting with her ..... yong hwa decided to take shin hye in a table near the stage so that he could still see her ....

Yong hwa : gwenchana ??

Shin hye : (she nooded) ... uhmmm .... but i dont think later ....

Yong hwa : wae-yo ??

Shin hye : look at the people in here .... your crazy fan girls might just hurt me or maybe those weird looking guys might do molest me or something ... 

Yong hwa : dont worry i wont let them hurt you ... (he said with a cute smile because he didnt want shin hye to worry)

              Shin hye just nooded and smile ..... and then yong hwa approach his band mate ... 

Min hyuk : (looking at shin hye) ... wow hyung ... why is she here ?? ... she looks very pretty ...

Jong hyun : is she here to here us perform ?? ... then lets impress her ..!! (he was about to come on stage but yong hwa stop them)

Yong hwa : wait ... about that ....

Min hyuk : what about that hyung ?? 

Yong hwa : uuhhmmm .... lets change the song ...

Min hyuk : Mwo ??

Yong hwa lets change the song ...

Jung Shin : (finaly he talks) ... lets just do it ... (he said as he go up on the stage)


              They arrange their instrument first and when they finish aranging it the "Charming Idiot" start performing .... they sang LOVE GIRL by Cn Blue 



Tell me Tell me Tell me love Tell me Tell me Give me your love
Love me Love me Come into my arms Kiss me Kiss me I will only love you

(his eyes were stuck on shin hye it was like he was dedicating the song to her)

I act like a fool when you smile, When I look at you, you are like a pretty doll
My heart goes thump thump, Because of you my day is better

(while yong hwa keep staring at her .... but she was just looking dont so that she doenst saw that yong hwa keep staring at her ..... she was still looking down hiding her smile .... because she doenst want to show that she was enjoying it )

Shin hye's POV :  wait !! .... why am i smiling like a fool ?? .... ani.... the show wanst really that good .... but they do sounds good .... ani ..... they are not good ...... aaisshhh !! what am i thinking ?? ..... okay fine they are good .... wait GREAT ?? .... ani .... what exactly is happening to me ?? ..... andwae i will just  not look at them ......


I want you oh my love Only look at me, I will only love you even if the whole world changes

Oh my love My heart starts to thump when I look at you, I will always have you in my heart

(L.O.V.E GIRL) Take my hand and Fly
(L.O.V.E GIRL) Trust me and Fly high
(L.O.V.E BOY) Yes, we can fly to the sky
(L.O.V.E BOY) I want take u there baby

Tell you Tell you I will tell you love Tell you Tell you I will confess my love
Love you Love you Hold my hand Kiss you Kiss you I love you forever

Like the music I play for you, Like the sweet whistle I play for you
1 minute 1 second becomes even more special, I want to listen to you every day, I love you

I want you oh my love Only look at me, I will only love you even if the whole love changes
Oh my love My small heart that drew you, I will always hug you until the end of time

(L.O.V.E GIRL) Take my hand and Fly
(L.O.V.E GIRL) Trust me and Fly high
(L.O.V.E BOY) Yes, we can fly to the sky
(L.O.V.E BOY) I want take u there baby

I want you oh my love Only look at me, I will only love you even if the whole world changes
Oh my love My heart starts to thump when I look at you, I will always have you in my heart

(L.O.V.E GIRL) Take Take Take my hands
(L.O.V.E GIRL) Uh uh Grab Grab Grab my hands
(L.O.V.E BOY) Yeah yeah Yes, we can fly to the sky high high
(L.O.V.E BOY) I want take u there baby

(he really do look good while singing his brown hair was really shining making him look more handsome .... and really suits in him ..... the girls were really going crazy with him and also with the other but mostly in yong hwa .... )

(L.O.V.E GIRL) Take Take Take my hands baby you (you) know What I want u
(L.O.V.E GIRL) Can you hear the thumping sound of my heart beat can u feel my beat
(L.O.V.E BOY) Take Take Take my hands baby you (you) know what I want u
(L.O.V.E BOY) I can’t exist without you, You make me laugh you make me laugh
L.O.V.E GIRL

                             The girls were all swaying in the song ..... the girls have reallt gone crazy for yong hwa and the other ... they really want yong hwa to bad that he alredy have girl friend "i mean FAKE GIRLFRIEND"

Girl 1 : yong hwa oppa !! please be mine now !!

Girl 2 : min hyuk-ssi your so cute !!

 

Girl 3 : yong hwa oppa !! can both of us be a couple now ?? please oppa  !

Girl 4 : jong hyun oppa i love you !! .... let go out please !

Girl 5 : jung shin your so adorable !!


            after the song the girls were all shouting .... and when they get down of the stage the girls started to approach them .... but because shin hye is near the stage she was also being surrounded by the crazy fangirls of them ..... she almost fall down where she was sitting but yong hwa hurriedly came to her and grab her waist ...

Yong hwa : gwenchana ?? (he ask worriedly)

               Shin hye just nooded she was about to get up but because of many people surrounding them ... yong hwa got push so they accidently  -----


              CUT !! kekeke i kind of cut it ..... my chingus !! .... im so so sorry if i didnt update fast and for the title .... i cant think of what appropriate title to it .... i had been busy practicing, and lurking because of what happen on baeksang awards .... so please forgive me ..... anyways i know its a long chapter ..... and please enjoy it .... please comment more .... id love seeing your comments ..... kansahamnida !!