ME?

SCAR

 

Yunho’s POV

Uhh…where am I?

“Yunho! Thank god…you are awake!” omma’s face pooped up as soon as I opened my eyes.

“You know how worried I am… you are unconscious for the whole day… I’m so scared!!” says omma while hugging me tightly.

“Ommo-nim, I’m awake and fine now. Erk…ommo-nim… I need to bre-reath…” then I could hear omma’s sweet chuckle and she broke our hug.

I could see her eyes were glistening with tears.. I just wanna started to speak but omma cut me.

“Jaejoong saved you yesterday. Look… he even got a broken leg. Poor boy…”

My eyes went wide as omma told me that…

“Jaejoong? But why?”

“Plus, when he knows that you suffer from anemia, he’s willing to donate his blood for you. The cut at your head are too deep and blood keeps coming out..”

“...” I could only look at my wrist where the tube that contains Jaejoong’s blood is connected to me.

“Jaejoong wait for you just now, but he fell asleep… hahaha…that blunt kid..”

I went to his bed which is next to mine and took a sit beside his bed. I start to examine his face. Actually his face was flawless except for the scar… that I had made… I traced the scar slowly afraid he might awake… then something struck me…

Wae? I had done so many bad things to you… including giving you this scar… wae you still saved me?

Before that, you even cursed me to disappear from this mother earth…

I stop caressing his cheek and suddenly I started to look around and spotted a pen! 

Heh…eventhough you had saved me, I’m still mad with the curse. Serve this!

End POV

Jaejoong is still sleeping that time… 

ZZZzzzz….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week after…

Jae’s POV

Damn it! How could he do this to me…

He draws all this stupid drawing on the cement! He ruined the cement!

Arghh!!!

All of them gonna stare at my leg… Stupid YUNHO!

…! My class is at the 4th floor…

Huuu~ how am I going to climb the stairs… T-T’’’

End POV

Yunho’s POV

Jaejoong…

I know that this letter will be never received by you… coz, me myself will never give it to you…

“Are you going to the class? Kim Jaejoong…”

“Yun-Yunho?!”

I’m really hoping that I could ask for forgiveness from you…

But it seems like ego become my 1st priority…

“Stop looking at me with your doe eyes! I’m not gonna buy it! …from now on, I’m going to carry you like this (bridal style) to the class until your leg is fine.”

 There…he still blinking his doe eyes at me… hehe… maybe he’s disbelief of what I had done and said to him…

“Enough! Why do you always bully me…put me down! People are looking at us! Maybe you are going to throw me down somewhere… Yun… Please…”

His doe eyes full of fear… now I understand why he cursed me that day… Haish… I’m such a jerk to him…

I’m sorry for everything that I had done to you before…

Honestly, you are the best friend I ever had on this mother earth…

“Do I care about them? And for god sake Jaejoong… I won’t do that to you… throwing you down somewhere would be waste of space… hahaha!”

He pouts at my statement… hehehe… I’m starting to like you… his face is also red of embarrassment.

I start to walk to our class…he is so light… I don’t really feel anything when I carried him up… ok…maybe I was too busy with my new found feeling…

“Here we are…”

“Thanks…thank you Yunho…”

He thanks me and trying to make himself comfortable at his place. Then, he look up and seems surprised seeing me still standing beside him.

I bent down to him and our face was so close to each other. He blinks his eyes and I could only smirk thinking of how cute he is with that action and close our gap. I clamp our lips and I his plump lips. 

Nice…vanilla… 

After a while, we broke our kiss… he touched his lips and eyed me asking for explanation…

I just smile at him and ruffle his hair. Then, I walk out from the class but I stop at the class door and told him…

“Sometimes, actions speak louder than words… Boojae…”

And I walk away with a silly grin plastered on my face…

Thank you Jaejoong…

For giving me a second chance…

I hope, starting from today…we could be best friend forever…

Since…me too…got the same permanent scar like you…

… But it’s on my forehead! XP!

Yours sincerely,

-Jung Yunho a.k.a Your Yun!-  

cheeky

End POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END

*this is the real ending… so?! How was it? 

*the italic is yunho's writing in the letter

*COMMENTS AND FEEDBACKS ARE SERIOUSLY WANTED! 

*I feel like my story is getting boring…. I really need your help!

*kamsahamnida for everything! 

[posting a fic at 3 in the morning is no joke seriously...] frown