YOU!

SCAR

 

Jae’s POV

Did you guys ever been bullied since you are a kid?

Does it haunting you till now?

… or forever?  

End POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Primary School-8 years ago

BAK!

“He’s a sissy! So WEAK!” says a boy to his leader.

“Just punch him dude! Finish him!” says another kid to his friend.

BUK!

“He’s no fun. He doesn’t even fight back?” says the leader.

“Yah… you are right.” says a dandy kid.

“Oit! It’s my turn!” says the other.

“Hu…hu… please… don’t do this anymore… stop it…” plead the poor doe eyed boy.

“Haha! How does it feel? Nice?” the leader ask the poor kid sarcastically.

“?!” he could only look at him while crying so hard.

“Let me make this clear to you. I… HATE! Seeing other people who are brighter than me.”  The leader said.

After that…all the boys walk away leaving the poor bullied boy alone…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nowhere-present  

Jae’s POV

At last, I was sent to the hospital because I lost a lot of blood.

The weird thing was… they were forgiven for their action because they were still underage.

The incident had left a very deep scar in me.

I forced my parents to move to other place…hoping not to meet him again…

But who knows fate would make my ‘scar’ deepen even more…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

High School-present 

Jae’s POV

“Annyeonghaesayo? Kim Jaejoong imnida. Please to meet all of you.” I look around the class and bowed to my new friends. 

After 8 years I stay in Japan, I moved back to Korea and was accepted to continue my study in one of the local school. Omma told me that this school is one of the ‘elite’ schools. Full of bright students.  

“Hey...did you see the scar on his cheek? He must be a naughty boy.”  Whisper a girl to her friend.

“I don’t think so… he looks nice…” another girl replied.

As usual…everybody will say the same thing over again…

“Nae…yeorobeun… Jaejoong-shi will also be our school prefect. So, please respect him. And Jaejoong-shi…you may sit next to the window.”

“Nae… Kamsahamnida sajangnim.” I smiled to her and went to my sit.

All this happens because of those brats!

“Huh? Do I know him?”  I heard a boy blurt it out.

Because of the scar, people always ditch me away. But I don’t feel lonely because I had a better friend, books. 

However, I’m still traumatized with the bully incident.

“Haven’t I told you before, I hate seeing other people who are brighter than me?”

! It’s him!

He’s the one who ‘create’ the scar on my face 8 years ago?!

Ahh…why the scar is hurting now?

End POV

For the whole day, Jaejoong could only look front and never dare to turn to his back even ones. 

While behind him…
“He! He! I want to see how long you could stand this time. Kim Jaejoong!”

Then, he just continues with his activity and pretended like nothing had happened while Jaejoong had swallowed his lump nervously for couple of time. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

School’s toilet…

Jae’s POV

“Mianhae! I promise I won’t tell anybody!” a tall boy pleading to the leader who is ready to punch him on the face again.

“Just finish him Yunho.” One of  Yunho’s friend told him.

“If you dare to tell anyone, you’ll be dead! Arraso?!” Yunho said threateningly.

“!!!...what the hell are you guys doing? Enough! Stop it!!!”  I scream to them.

“Huh? The dedicate prefect has arrived? …Jaejoong…Jaejoong…From then, till now, you never stop messing with me.” Yunho came to me while keeping a firm stare at me.

“You…you never change are…aren’t you.” I told him while trembling slightly. I’m still scared of him though..

PAK!

“arghhh!” the only thing that I could blurted out. He pushed me hardly to the wall and grab my uniform collar tightly.

“THAT’S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! KIM JAEJOONG! And…don’t ever dare to tell anyone, read me? If not…”

BUK!

“You gonna get worse than this! KA-JA!” 

After he yelled to me, he punch me and just left me like this…

Is this my life gonna be?! Always be his ‘punching bag’ for no reason?! I hate this!

I stand up and look to the mirror.. my left side lips bleeding…my back hurts too since he push me so hard to the wall just now…

Then, I saw the previous boy..he was unconscious… he is…Changmin.

… I know how you feel…it’s alright…I’ll help you…

End POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night…

Changmin, the boy who was badly injured due to Yunho and his gang action was sent to the hospital. Luckily he’s not dead and when he had gained his consciousness, he urge his parents to change him to other school… but who had beat him still being a puzzle that needs to be solve by everyone except for Jaejoong.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Few days later…

Jae’s POV

Tomorrow is my classmate birthday, so…I need to prepare a gift for her.

Thank god… Yunho is not messing with me for the past 3 days. I could be mad if he does.

“Shop a lot huh?”

God… why… I’d just show you my gratitude just now… why you had to make a person like him live longer??....

“…Yunho?” 

“You too are going to Adie’s birthday? Just forget it… with that ugly face of yours, nobody could eat their food. You just gonna spoiled the party.”

PAK!

“!!!...How dare you slap me?! Who do you think you are to slap me?! !” with that, Yunho pushed me hardly till I fall down on the street.

I’m on the verge to cry…but I hold it and just looked down…

“... Wouldn’t it be nice if you just disappeared from this mother earth!”

“!!!... Ha! Ha! Ha! Impossible Jaejoong!!! Well, bad person always last long!” 

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

“YUNHO!!!!!!!!!!!” 

End POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The end…

*seriously the end?! Huhu~

*my second fic is still not done yet… writer’s block is !

*so..I present you my two shots first… gwenchana?! 

*sorry for the spelling+grammar mistakes…

*thanks for dropping by and read it!

*please forgive me if the story is lame/boring/not nice/etc…

***so! COMMENTS AND FEEDBACKS ARE WANTED!! X)

*um…and..sorry..this time..NO translation are allowed… MIANHE!