I want you back! (Chapter 17)

It was you all along

 

I want you back

Chapter 17

Kyuhyun’s P.O.V

I was walking down the hallway to pick up Seohyun from her last class since mine’s already finished when Jessica appeared out of nowhere.

 

“Can we talk?” She asked me, I hesitated at first but I agreed anyways. She asked me to follow her. She brought me to a room.

 

“What do you want to talk?” I asked. I have many plans

 

I-I want you back.” She spilled out.

 

My eyes widened by what I heard. The girl who dumped and hurt me, wants to what?!

 

“I’m sorry, Jessica. I can’t I love someone else now,”

 

I want you back!” She yelled.

 

“I’m sorry. I love someone else now and you know who she is. I love her; it’s not you anymore, sorry.” I said trying to calm her down.

 

“No! You don’t love her! You love ME!” She yelled again.

 

This time with tears flowing from her eyes because of hurt. I cannot help but wipe away the tears, not because I still love her but because she is also a part of me. She’s my first love, my first serious girlfriend. Unfortunately, she cheated on me and now she’s coming back but I don’t love her anymore. There’s a Seo now, MY Seohyun. I was distracted by a sob from her. 

 

“I’m sorry. What we had is ---”

 

Before I could finish my sentence, a pair of lips was on mine. I don’t know why but I started to kiss back but I suddenly saw Seohyun smiling at me on my mind, so I quickly pulled away. I saw her smirking after the kiss.

 

“Why’d you stop, Oppa?”

 

She whined and step closer trying to kiss me again. I pushed her away from me causing her to crash the wall.

 

“You!”

 

I pointed her.

 

“I loved you, Jessica! But LOVED is a past tense. I’ll repeat! WHAT.WE.HAD.IS.DONE! I love Seohyun now! I love her and I don’t wanna lose her because I know she won’t do what you did! Now, if it’s still not clear for you I’ll repeat again. WE’RE OVER, Jessica!”

 

With that I walked away without looking back leaving Jessica dumbfounded there.

 

I’m sorry Jessica. I love Seohyun now…

 

Jessica’s P.O.V

I woke up this morning with my boring life. Since I broke up with him my life has been terribly sad. I thought being with Sungmin is the best choice but HELL NO! He only used to take revenge on Kyuhyun (because of some reasons) and I was too dumb to believe that he loved me. I think it’s what you call karma because I ALSO saw Sungmin making out with other “girl” in a bar. That’s when I found out that he’s using me. Regrets crept up to me, that is why I searched the net about Cho Kyuhyun and I learned where he’s studying now and I followed him there. But I was too late, he already have a girlfriend. I think she’s nice and I can see that she loves Kyuhyun because I heard them saying ‘I love you’s’ from their hearts when I was in that class. I want to be happy for them, for him but it hurts, I cannot make myself to be happy for him because I know I love him. I decided to tell him how I feel; hoping he will leave her for me but what happen is the otherwise of what I’m thinking.

 

 ~Flashback

 

I finally decided to tell him how I feel, I searched for him and I saw him walking down the hallway so I asked him.

 

“Can we talk?” I asked. I know he’s hesitating a bit but he followed me anyways

 

“What do you want to talk?” He asked being impatient.

 

God, help me, I’m very nervous

 

I-I want you back.” I stuttered but I slipped it put of my mouth anyways. I saw his eyes grew big but it turned to a sad one.

 

“I’m sorry, Jessica. I can’t I love someone else now,” He said.

 

 It tore my heat into pieces when I heard that.  I don’t want to lose you anymore.

 

I want you back!” I yelled.

 

 I’m keeping these tears but they want to explode anytime soon

 

“I’m sorry. I love someone else now and you know who she is. I love her; it’s not you anymore, sorry.” He said trying to calm me down. But it made me yell more.

 

“No! You don’t love her! You love ME!” I yelled again.

 

 This time with tears flowing from my eyes because of hurt. I cannot help it anymore it hurts; seeing him with another girl. I want to be happy for them but I couldn’t I know it’s my fault but I can’t bear to see them happy with each other anymore.

 

“I’m sorry. What we had is ---”

 

Before he could finish his sentence with the words I don’t wanna hear, I kissed him. I smirked when he kissed me back but he suddenly stopped and pushed me back.

 

“Why’d you stop, Oppa?” I whined.

 

 I tried to get another kiss but he pushed me causing me to crash the wall

 

“You!” He pointed me.

 

“I loved you, Jessica! But LOVED is a past tense. I’ll repeat! WHAT.WE.HAD.IS.DONE! I love Seohyun now! I love her and I don’t wanna lose her because I know she won’t do what you did! Now, if it’s still not clear for you I’ll repeat again. WE’RE OVER, JESSICA!”

 

With that he walked away without looking back leaving me dumbfounded here. I cried more after he left.

 

 “I want you back Oppa and I’m going to make sure that’ll happen.”

 

I mumbled to myself between my sobs. I’m going to make sure that I’ll have my Kyuhyun back. Sorry Seohyun but he’s MINE.

 

~End of Chapter 17~

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I dunno why I'm crying doing this chappie~! What the heck is there in this chappie to cry! Fudgeeeeeeeeeeeee~! I hate it when I'm crying~! Anyways, Comment and subscribeeeeeeeeeeee~! 

 

Thanks for my new subscriber!

leafto03 

 

Jacy_Ahio: yup~!