100th day (Chapter 14)

It was you all along

 

100th day together

Chapter 14

 

Seohyun’s P.O.V

            The sun my eyes as I opened them. I smiled right away when I remember that today is a special day. Today is Seokyu’s 100th day! Seokyu is our couple name. Our ‘friends’ decided that we should have a couple name and well Seokyu is the outcome since he call me ‘Seo’ and I call him ‘Kyu’. Anyways, I’m really excited but I don’t know about Kyu. I hope he remembers. Speaking of Kyu, he’s calling right now! I picked it right away.

 

“Seohyunnie~ Good morning~” he sang through the other line. I chuckled quietly. He’s very childish!

 

“Morning, Kyu ~ Why’d you call~?” I asked. Hope he remembers.

 

“Nothing, I just miss you, why?” He said.

 

 I’m disappointed by his answer; I know it’s childish but he’s my first boyfriend and this day is one important day I want to share with him.

 

“Seo, you still there?” he asked, maybe confused by my silence.

 

“Uh, yes.” I asked, clearing my throat. Even though I’m disappointed I can’t get mad over such little reason. Can I?

 

“So do you wanna hang out today?” he asked.

 

“Sure” I sighed. At least I can spend this day with him even though he doesn’t know it’s special.

 

“Okay, I’ll pick you up at 10 am.”

 

I nod then hung up. I look at the clock it reads 8:45. I lazily left my bed and prepared for our ‘date’. After I fixed myself, I heard a beep outside my house. I pick my purse and headed downstairs. He was about to approach me and open the door for me but I reached it first and served myself. Just to clear it to you I’m not mad.

 

“So... where do you want to go?” He asked me. I looked at him in disbelief.

 

“So, you asked me to go out without knowing where to go?” I asked annoyed. First, he messed up remembering our 100th day together, now this?! He stared at me in shock, maybe because of my reaction but who cares?! And to remind you, I am not mad!

 

“How about the park” he suggested. I just nodded; I’m really not in the mood. But I.am.not.mad!

 

The whole ride was a silence. I kept my silence because of my bad mood and he did not open a topic, maybe, afraid that I’ll be annoyed again. We reached the park and I opened my door before he could even get out of the car. I quickly searched for an Ice cream or chocolate stand. Those foods calm me down when I’m in this mood. I found an Ice cream parlor and walk near it without remembering Kyu. I am really not mad at him! I bought a chocolate ice cream with some sprinkles on it. I sat on one bench enjoying until a certain ‘man’ approached me.


“Are you mad at me?” he said, taking a seat next to me. I stopped eating my Ice cream and looked at him.

 

“Nope. Why would I be?” I asked him. He just looked at me and pouted.

 

“You’ve been on a bad mood since I picked you up. Did I do something wrong?” He gave me his puppy looks. Who could stay annoyed at this man?!

 

“It’s just something. Not you, kyu.” I lied. He looked at me for a while then nod.

 

We spend the day together walking and eating. It’s fun actually but it’ll be more dun if he remembered. Oh, well, reality hurts they say. We reached my house, I asked him to stay for a while and he gladly accepted it. He directed to the garden saying that he wants some cola. I go get some.

 

Kyuhyun’s P.O.V

            I reached the garden and saw an empty space. Where the hell are they?! I take my cellphone and dialled Kibum number.

 

“Yah! Kim Kibum! Where the hell are you and the things?!” I shouted on the phone.               

 

“Yah! Yah! We’re doing you a favour here, maknae! Don’t shout!” He shouts back

 

“Okay, now, where the hell are you?” I asked more calmly this time.

 

“We’re in the hell of a traffic. I don’t think we can get there in time.” He said

 

“What the Fudge did you say?!” I shouted.

 

“I’m sorry, maknae.”

 

“Yah, Kim Kibum. Are you sure, you didn’t sabotage my plan?” I asked him playfully.

 

“Aish! You’re such an Evil Maknae!” He said.

 

“~kekeke. Don’t worry about the things; I’ll just make it up to her.” I said then hung up.

 

Oh, did I forget to explain? I didn’t forget our 100th day. I just want to surprise her with the help of my ‘friends’. The surprise contain fireworks, roses, petals, and Kibum since he came back from America yesterday and Seohyun doesn’t know and we planned to surprise her today but they’re too dumb to get stocked in a traffic. Aish! Good thing I have the necklace I brought.

 

“Here’s your cola” Seohyun said popping out of nowhere. I smiled to her and took the cola.

 

“Oh a shooting star!” she pointed to the sky. I looked at her. Her eyes are closed and her face is as perfect as it could get. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

 

“Close your eyes and make a wish” She said. I do what she said.

 

“I wish this night could be perfect”I wished to the shooting star.

 

“Can you sing for me?” She bluntly said. I looked at her and smiled.

 

“What do you want me to sing?” I asked her.

 

“It’s up to you. I just wanna hear your voice” She simply said. I thought of a song and a good one came up, I started to sing.

 

Aninde naneun aninde jeongmal igeon mari andoeneunde
Babeul meogeodo jami deul ttaedo michyeonneunji geudaeman boyeoyo
Eonjena nareul jongil namaneul mossalgehae miwonneunde
Eotteoke naega eotteoke geudael saranghage dwaenneunji isanghajyo

Nae maeumeun geudaereul deutjyo meoributeo bal kkeutkkaji
Chingudeul nareul nollyeodo nae gaseumeun modu geudaeman deullyeoyo
Hanadulset geudaega utjyo sumi meojeul geotman gatjyo
Geudae misoreul damaseo maeil sarangiran yorihajyo yeongwonhi

I love you (Love you) Love you
Love you (Love you) Love you yeah

[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/k/kyuhyun/listen_to_you.html ]
Wae geudaen nareul jamsido nareul gamanduji annneun geonji
Giga makhigo eoi eobseodo nae gaseumeun geudaeman bulleoyo
Geudael wihaeseo yoril haneun nan hwiparame sini najyo
Hwanhage useul geudae moseube soneul bedo nae mameun haengbokhajyo

Nae maeumeun geudaereul deutjyo meoributeo bal kkeutkkaji
Chingudeul nareul nollyeodo nae gaseumeun modu geudaeman deullyeoyo
Hanadulset geudaega utjyo sumi meojeul geotman gatjyo
Geudae misoreul damaseo maeil sarangiran yorihajyo yeongwonhi

Eonjenga bami jinagago tto bami jinagago tto bami jina na gieogi huimihaejyeodo
Eonjena nae mameun misojitneun nae nuneun tteonaji anketdago geudael yeongwonhi

Nae maeumeun geudaereul deutjyo meoributeo bal kkeutkkaji
Sesangi modu useodo nae gaseumeun modu geudaeman deullyeoyo
Hanadulset geudaega utjyo sumi meojeul geotman gatjyo
Geudaeui gireul damaseo maeil saranghanda kiseuhajyo yeongwonhi

Love you (Love you) Love you
Love you (Love you) Love you Oh my baby my love

I finished the song and reached for the necklace but it wasn’t there. What the fudge?!!!! This isn’t going as I planned to. I planned this for a month and this is what happened?! What the fudge is going on!?

 

“I forgot something on my car; I’ll get it and get back, kay?”

 

I excused myself. I stand up and went to my car. I searched it but the necklace wasn’t there. I sigh an annoyed sigh. That necklace cost much! I kick my car’s wheel which caused me more pain.

 

“ARGH!” I yelled in frustration. I calm myself and went inside. Guess, greetings is all my choice. I went to the garden just to see her holding the box of a necklace I was about to give her. I sighed and approached her.

 

“This is not really going as I planned to.” I said honestly. She looked at me in confusion. I took the box and kneeled

 

“Happy 100th day Seo Joohyun. Thank you, thank you for making me smile, thank you for making me laugh, thank you for bringing happiness and thank you for coming into my life. I love you Seohyun. I love you now and forever will.” She has tears in her eyes as I wear it to her. She looked at me with a teary eye.

 

“I thought you forgot.” She said. I chuckled.


“Of course, I didn’t sweetie. I love you” I said then I hugged her. She hugged back and said

 

“I love you too.” I broke the hug and looked directly into her eyes. I leaned closer and closed my eyes; I could feel her doing that too. I leaned closer and closer until our lips finally met. It wasn’t a passionate kiss but it meant a lot. We had our ‘moment’ until a loud pop of confetti were exploded. We looked at who did that and Seohyun suddenly shout.

 

“Kibummie~!” She said and ran up to him.

 

“Seohyunnie~!” He shouted and did the same. They hugged. I walk up to them

 

“I’m still here~” I jokingly said. They broke off the hug and laughed. I walked up to Tiffany and hugged her.

 

“Thanks, Tiff.” I said.

 

“Hands off, maknae” Siwon hyung said from behind. I laughed and let go of Tiffany.

 

“Yah! Kibum! Where are the foods?” I asked Kibum.

 

“There in the car” He said. I walk to the car to get the foods. We finished eating and we lit up the fireworks. I walk up to Seohyun and hugged her from behind. She spun around and said

 

“Thank you for what you did today, it’s really special” She said

 

“You like it.” I asked pecking her cheeks. She quickly turned bright red.

 

“Our friends are looking!” She said and playfully hit me.

 

“So?! Let them look, they’re just jealous!” I joked.

 

“Who’s jealous maknae?!” Kibum and Siwon hyung shouted.

 

“You two!” I shouted back

 

“FYI, I have my Tiffany!” Siwon hyung shouted.

 

“I have my Krystal!” Kibum followed.

 

“Okay~” I sang. I can hear they’re laughing. I turn to Seohyun who’s playing with her light stick.

 

“Do you like the things I prepared?”

 

“Of course, it’s perfect!” She said and smiled.

 

“So shooting stars can really grant a wish” I told her. She looked at me, confused. I just smiled at her. I hugged her and she hugged back

 

“I love you”

 

“I love you too.”

 

~end of chapter 14~

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

j

This is the necklace Kyu gave to Seo. It's so beautiful, right?! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JysWdjEy45Q

And for those who want to know the song that Kyu sang. Here's the link.