1 Break Day.

SnS (SuGaR AND sPiCe) New Girl Group!!~ *STORY*

~Mihyun's POV!~

I woke up smelling pancakes & bacon. Mi Hee (Crystal) wasn't in bed. Probably outside. I got up & went to the kitchen see everyone eating. "Good morning," Minji said giving me a hug. I hugged back & smiled. "Good morning Minji, Yura, MiHee, Aofie, Hoshi, & Lirit." "Good morning." They chorused. I grabbed the left overs of the breakfast. It was 3 pancakes & 2 peices of bacon, but everyone had 3 pancakes & 2 peices of bacon, which means we were always eating the same number of food. Sometimes. We heard a knock on the door & that's when Hoshi shot up. "I'll get it!" She yelled & ran to the door.  She came back being followed by Myungsoo, Minwoo, Hyunsong, Kwangmin, Joon, L.Joe, Key, Zelo, Taemin, Bora, Victoria, Hyorin, Sohee, Amber, CL, IU, Jieun, Yubin & Eunji. "Hey SnS." Amber said. "Did you guys eat breakfast? I can make you some." Aofie said getting up. "We ate before we got here." Taemin said. "We'll be right back." They said & left the dorm. We all screamed in excitment. "OUR CRUSHES ARE HERE!!! Minji your in trouble." I screamed. Minji was looking at her pancakes with an expresionless face. "Why must L.Joe & Kwangmin be here? WHY!?" Minji said. Lirit shrugged. "I'm starting to like Zelo if that make you happy Minji." Lirit said sipping on some orange juice. "Really?! That's great. You guys are lucky, you gus know who you like. I'm still thinking between L.Joe & Kwangmin." We all sighed, except Minji. "I think you should pick Kwangmin. You knew him before you knew L.Joe, plus, you hardly even know L.Joe." I said.

~MiHee's POV! (MiHee is Crystal)~

"I think you should pick Kwangmin. You knew him before you knew L.Joe, plus, you hardly even know L.Joe." Mihun said. She was right. "Minji, were you just hurt that you found out that he stopped liking you?" I asked. She nodded. The others came back in & sat on a couch. "So, tomorrow you guys are starting your first live performance of Love You. Are you guys excited, nervous, happy?" Joon asked. We all choursed, "Nervous, but excited." Hyunsong laughed & Minji rolled her eyes. I almost forgot she was angry at him. Yubin & Sohee hugged Minji. "It's okay. We were nervous the first time we had to do a live performances. Joon smiled at Minji, I think he likes her. Aofie was looking at Taemin like there was no tomrrow. "Aofie!" I said elbowing her in the arm. "Hm? What?" I wispered. "Say Hi to Taemin if you like him so much. She shook her head. "I'm good."

~35 minutes later~ ~Aofie's POV!~

We talked about anything. We also got know each other better. I even know Taemin better. YAY! Yura & Hyunseong were kissing...and...like...ewww. "Lets play truth or dare." Myungsoo said. "Okay." Everyone said. Some of us said truth some said dare. The dares weren't so good. They were, you hand, bite your wrist, kiss someone on the cheek, etc. Then Minji got a BAD one. "Minji, truth or dare?" Sohee asked. "D-dare." She stuttered. Sohee had an evil smile on her face. Oh no, I'm so sorry for you Minji. "I dare you to kiss L.Joe.....on the lips."  Oh gosh. "M-MWOH!?" Minji's mouth dropped. "I do-." Before Minji could finish, L.Joe kissed Minji. I looked at Kwangmin. His fist tightned, he looked like he was about to cry, then he stormed out. But everyone had their mouth open. Except Minji & L.Joe, who's mouths were...busy, you could say. Well Minji was frozen. L.Joe backed away & looked down. "I gotta go." He said & left. Minji sat their for a while & stormed off to her room. Heavy sigh. Romance these days.

~L.Joe's POV!~

I can't believe I just did that. I just kissed Minji. I stormed out of the dorm feeling stupid. When I was about to go to the park were I met SnS, someone grabbed my arm & punched me across the face. I got up seeing Kwangmin all pissed off at me. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" "FOR TAKING MY LOVE FROM ME!" I punched Kwangmin back & soon enough we were throwing punches, kickes & we were throwing each other. Then I heard someone yell our names. "KWANGMIN! L.JOE!" I looked to see who it was. It was Hoshi, staring at us with an angry yet shocked face.

~Hoshi's POV!~

I sighed as Minji wallked out. "I'll be right back." I left the dorm & came outside seeing Kwangmin & L.Joe punching, kicking, & throwing each other. "KWANGMIN! L.JOE!" I yelled. They stopped fighting & looked at me. "What are you doing?! What if Minji saw you two fighting?!" They were bleeding. This is why I was worried on why Minji would see this, her heart be...CRUSHED! "M-Minji." I'm not- oh fudge. I turned around to see Minji shocked & tears in her eyes. "Kwanmgin oppa......" She went back in the dorm. "Nice guys, real nice." I said shaking my head. "Hosh-" "Don't come by Minji or SnS again. EVER!" I said & went back inside. I went back to were the others were & told them what happened.

~Lirit's POV!~
Hoshi told us that Kwangmin & L.Joe  were fighting over Minji. "Poor Minji." I said, I felt bad for her because she has so much pressure on her. "But we need to let her deal with it. We can support her, but not help her. SnS can deal with their own problems. Right?" "Of course." MiHee said. Minji walked in wiping her eyes. "Minji, Hoshi-." "I know. I don't want you to help me. Only support me. NO HELP AT ALL!" Minji said laughing. We nodded. We hugged Minji. "Brave Minji. Taking all the pressure, but hardly taking out any fusturation. So brave." I said. She amazed me with her bravery. We got rid of the hug. "I'll be right back." Yura said & got up & went to the kitchen. 

~ A few minutes later~

Yura came back holding bowl of...ICE CREAM SUNDAES! "Oh my gosh I love you Yura." Minji & Mihee said. We all luaghed & started eating our ice cream sundaes. It had whip cream, sprinkles, carmel syrup, & gummy bears. The ice cream was starwberry, choclate, & vanilla. "Cheers. To SnS. Tomrrow we start our 1st live performance!! YEAH!" Yura said picking up her bowl. We lifted our bowls & said, "Cheers!" We said, clincked our bowls together, & went back to eating. "This is kind of awkward though. It's usually a wine glass filled with wine or whatever. But who cares." I said laughing. 

We finished our ice cream & just played some games. "Like I've heard. This is like Super Junior's Kyuhyun, plays games WAY too much." Minji said trying to drink her soda. "Yeah. I think he dose. I don't know." Mihyun said. Yura & Hyunsong hardly even played. Love birds. It kind of makes me want to throw up, just a little bit. "No, stop it!" Yura said cause Hyunseong wa trying to take her game controller. "Okay love birds! Calm down! And Hyunseong & Yura, your supposed to be an example of a couple. You guys are being to lovey dovey."  Then Minji started singing, "Nado lovey lovey dovey uh uh uh uh. Lovey lovey dovey uh uh uh uh. Deo isang honja dujima. ije lovey lovey dovey uh uh uh uh. Lovey lovey dovey uh uh uh uh neoneu eodi e e oh." We all laughed at her. Mihyun punched Yura slightly. "Yeah. To much lovey dovey." "Nado lovey lovey dovey-." "MINJI!" Hyunseong yelled. Minji stook her tounge out at Hyunseong.

It was getting late & everyone else left except the SnS members (since we were in our dorm.) So we went to bed early so we woulld have enought energy for our 60 day live performances. I can't wait!!~

 *SnS FIGTHING!!~* All the members thought before drifting off to sleep.