1: We Meet Again!~

SnS (SuGaR AND sPiCe) New Girl Group!!~ *STORY*

~No one's POV!~

Minji woke up with the sun shining a llittle bit in her face. She got up & stretched, looking at Yura who was sleeping. Then Yura woke up & stretched. "I feel like we should be getting ready for something." Minji saud getting out of bed & stretching. That's when Aofie, Hoshi, Mihyun, MiHee, & Lirit barged into the room. "GUYS GET READY! WE'RE GOING TO THE STARSHIP BUILDING TO MEET BOYFRIEND, SISTAR, WONDER GIRLS, KARA, LED APPLE, SUPER JUNIOR, & SNSD! HURRY UP!!~" Mihyun yelled. Then they left the room. Yura got dressed after her shower & Minji took her shower, got dressed, fixed her hair, & brushed her teeth. Then the girls rushed outside for the car waiting for them. "Our phones!" Lirit yelled. They rushed back to the dorm, got their phones, & got back on the car.

~18 minuets later~

The girls arrived at the Starship building. When they enteredm they were greeted by their manager, Kim Daejong. "Hello SnS. It's good to have you here.Let's go." The manager said & went upstairs. The girls followed him. The sound of their mathcing violet high heel boots following them. They reached a pink & red door. Daejong opened the door & walked in with SnS following behind him. There they saw everyone they were supposed to meet. Minji started looking around. "Who are you looking for?" MiHee asked. "Hyeonsong from Boyfriend. He's my older brother & Yura's-." "And my boyfriend." Yura said. She didn't know that Minji was about to say what she said. Then Yoona, Minji's cousin gave Minji a hug. "Hey cousin." Yoona & Minji said at the same time. "Looking for Kwangmin?" Minji shook her head. "Hyeonsong." Yoona pointed to a guy with streight brown hair. "He's right there." Minji hugged Yoona & walked to Hyeonsong. "There's this thing called looking for your little sister & your girlfriend. You should try it sometime, it might help." Hyeonsong turned around & saw Yura & Minji standing next to each other. "How do you 2 know each other?" "Yura is the leader of SnS. I'm the mankae, but of course you knew that." "Hi Minji." Kwangmin & Youngmin said, but at different times. "Hey guys. Hello Jeongmin, Minwoo, & Donghyun." Minji said waving at them. "H-how do you know our names?" Jeongmin asked. "I listened to Boyfriend while I was practicing for the auditions." Yura hugged & kissed Hyeonsong. "Okay, I'm going to talk to everyone else. Minji went to KARA & hugged Nicole. "It's great to see you again best friend!" "Minji! I missed you so much!" Nicole said hugging Minji back. "Hello Hara, Gyuri, Seunghyun, & Jiyoung." Minji said waving at them & smiling. "I listen to KARA." "Go say hi to SNSD  the Wonder Girls." Nicole said pushing her towards SNSD. Minji talked to SNSD, but then Yoona pushed Minji to the Wonder Girls. "Hey Wonder Girls!~" Minji said laughing. "Minji!" They all chorused. "We missed you sooo much." Lim said.  "Wonder girls hug!!" Sohee said & they all hugged. They  laughed with happy smiles. Someone had tapped Minji's shoulder, so she turned around. "Oh, Kwangmin. What's up?" "Can I uh, talk to you for a second?" Minji nodded & followed Kwangmin to the corner of the room. "Did you hear what I said on Happy Together?" Kwangmin asked nervously. Minji smiled slightly. "Y-yeah. I-I didn't know you-" "Minji! Come here!"  Lirit & MiHee called. "I have to talk to the other members. I'll see you later, okay?" Minji winked & walks off to Lirit & MiHee. "What's up?" Minji asked. "You know Boyfriend? We know you know Kwangmin, Youngmin, & Hyeonsong. But do you know Minwoo?" Lirit asked. "No. I almost forgot you both like him. Lirit, you like SHINee's Key & Minwoo. Stay with Key Lirit. I think you should let MiHee have Minwoo." Lirit pouted. "But Minji~" Lirit whined. Minji stook her tounge out at Lirit & walked to Yura. Minji went to chat with SISTAR. Then she went to Yura."Help me! Kwangmin asked if I heard what he said on Happy Together, & I told him I did...and I'm not sure if...if..." Minji grabbed Hyeonsong's soda & drank some. "We have the same DNA so shut it." Yura smiled. "You like Kwangmin, don't you.?!" Yura yelled & everyone looked at them. "Continuie what you were doing everyone!-Yura! Keep your voice down." Yura's mouth widened. "You do!" Yura said but quietly this time. Minji shrugged. The other SnS members came over & just joined in the conversation, mainly about if Minji like Kwangmin or no.Daejong walked up to the girls. "You girls can go back to your dorm. You will be coming here tomorrow to  the building to make you music video." The girls nodded & left.

~At the dorm~

The girls arrived & plopped down on the couch. "Minji, just tell us if you like Kwangmin or not." Aofie said. "Alright! I like him happy now?" Everyone squealed. "Awwww. And now you know that he used to like you. I wonder if he likes you now." Minji got up & cooked dinner. The girls ate. Then played games & whatever else to use for their time.

~Kwangmin's POV~

It's great to see Minji again. She's funny & prettier than she used to be. I probably like her again. "Kwangmin, come on. We're going to the dorm." We walked to the car  got in.

~12 minuets later~

We got it & sat down wherever. Donghyun just plopped himself on the floor. "Kwangmin, why are you happy?" I didn't relise that I was smiling, might I add the only one smiling. "Probablly cause he saw Minji again." Jeongmin said stretching. True. "Nu-uh." Jeongmin ruffled my hair. "She is cute." Jeongmin said looking in a mirror. "Now I have to look in a mirror longer now." "Jeongmin, I don't think your Minji's style. I'm her older brother, so I would know her type." Hyeonsong said shoving Jeongmin away from the mirror.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

My computer was starting to die. I'll update ASAP!!~ :)