SnS Love {Part 1}

SnS (SuGaR AND sPiCe) New Girl Group!!~ *STORY*

~Mihyun's POV!~

I woke up in my room seeing I was the only one in the room, I sighed. I got out of bed & left to the kitchen. I was hooping to see Minji finally out of the room. She found out Kwangmin was already dating someone & she was & stll is, broken-hearted. She had been staying in he room for a long time. She hardly got out of it. I arrived at the kitchen & saw everyone, including Minji. "She's finally out of her room after that long time.?" I asked. Minji giggled & nodded. "Yes, Im finally out." "Good. I Hyunseong was getting worried abbout you & he said if he has to he'd come over here with a bunch of food & feed you." Yura said eating some breakfeast. Waffles, eggs, & sausage. I got my plate & sat next to Hoshi. Then a knock came from the door & Aoife went to answer it. "Boyfriend. Um Come in." She said moving out of the way. Then Boyfriend came in. Hyunseong went to Yura & hugged her & kissed her on the cheek. Minji got up & dusted off. "Well, I'm going to my room. Bye." Minji said heading to her room. She didn't even finish her food. "No you're not." Jeongmin said picking Minji up & carrying over she shoulder. "YAH! What is this!? Put me down." Minji said trying to get out of his grasp. Jeongmin set her on the couch. Hyunseong got up & left, then came back with a fruiit basket. It had ALOT of fruits. "Yura told me you haven't  been eating lately. You need to eat. So, I, your handsom brother named Hyunseong, is going to feed you." He said proudly. "Yeah. I agree with the brother part. But the handsom part, that...I disagree with." Youngmin said. He glared at him & then sat next to Minji. "Now open wide. Here comes the flying panda." He said taking a chunck of watermelon & twirling it closer to . "I am not eating tha-." Minji was inturuppted when Hyunseong put the watermelon in . Minji chewed a bit then swallowed. "I can eat food myself, I'm not a baby anymore." She said. Hyunsseong got up from the couch & just went back next to Yura. "So. How are things?" Kwangmin asked. No responce. We decided to ignore him since he's the reason why Minji is hardly eating & the other stuff. "So. How are things?" Minwoo asked with a smile. "We're doing good, thanks." "WHAT?! Okay, you respond to him, but not me!!??" Kwangmin asked all angry. "Well. Maybe if you weren't such a back-stabbing, 2-timing, stupid, idiot jerk! We, would've talked to you!  But-!" "MINJI!! Sit. Down." I said. She was so close to he-who-should-not-be-named's face, that..it was possibly  calssified as a kiss, from my view. "I'm going to my room instead." Minji said walking to her room.  "Well, we should get going." Donghyun said opening the door. "Come on Hyunseong." Hyunseong pouted & left with Boyfriend.

~Hyunseong's POV!~ 

Once we got in the hallway, everyone looked at Kwangmin. "Okay. What did you do to my wonderful sister?"  I asked glaring at him. "I told her I have a girlfriend. It's one of the girls in that other group in our entertainment. The group's name is Starlight." Donghyun & Jeongmin held me back, cause I was about to beat him up. "Don't. Beat him up." I calmed down. And walked off to the dorm alone.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

I will do the dating chapters after part 2. :) SARANGHAE!!!