The Beginning.

Dollhaus New Girl Group (Closed)

{Street's POV}

I had just finished my regularly scheduled dance class that I had been taking since I was 12, when I recieved a call from my boss, Yang Hyun Suk, the man who runs one of the three top entertainment companies in South Korea. It was a rare occurence to recieve a call from the highly respected man in my world, I had been a trainee here for 8 long years, and I had only received 4 phone calls from him. So when he called I was shocked and I stared at the caller ID for a bit before finally answering.

"Yobeseyo?"I answered nervous, checking off things in my head trying to find a reason for him to call me. I went to all of my lessons, I lost more weight, what could it be! what if he's calling to fire me from being a trainee! I thought worried as I waited for him to respond.

"Yobeseyo Street,  I'm calling to let you know that YG Entertainment is creating a new girl group and I would like to inform you that after 8 years of training, I would like to offer you a position in the group" he said pausing for my answer as I stood there in complete and utter shock. Me, in the next girl group, no, freaking, way.

"Are you serious? of course I would!"I replied nearly jumping off the walls in excitement.

"I would like you to be the leader of the group due to your long-time faith in the company and your caring qualities that make you perfect for the job" He said in a very serious tone.

"I will do it, I will be the best leader this company has ever seen, I promise!"I replied giddy with just the thought of finally getting to debut in a girl group, as the leader of it at that! It was only in my wildest dreams that I would ever get to have this moment.

"Good, you will meet your members later tonight. I have cancelled the rest of your lessons for today, so you can be ready for when you meet them later. We have moved all of your belongings to the new dorm you will be sharing with your fellow members and I would like it if you can head over there right now so you will be there when they arrive"he said slightly chuckling at my reaction, but all buisness the whole way through.

"Neh, I will head over there right now sir" I said bowing to him even though we were talking over the phone, smiling ear to ear with excitement as we exchanged goodbyes and I closed the phone b over with excitement. I tried to contain my excitement, as soon as I left the dance room I lost it.

"I DID IT!"I screamed loudly and excitedly that I'm sure everyone in the YG building could hear me, even the people in the sound-proof recording booths. I began to jump around and dance, excitement running through my veins as I went down the hall and into the elavator. I pressed the down button and the elavator arrived shortly after. I exclitedly entered the elavator and pressed the button for the main floor and began to descent, not noticing the occupants of the elavator.

"Hey Street"greeted one of the occupants as I stood there ready to bolt from the elavator in excitement.

"Oh hi!"I said caught off guard as I looked around the elavator to find Taeyang and Seungri looking at me strangely as I barely contained my excitement, as I stood there shifting my weight and trying to preoccupy myself.

"um, what's up?"asked Taeyang as he and Seungri exchanged strange looks. "shouldn't you be in lessons? I mean you never miss lessons"

"hahahahahahahaha, well my lessons have been cancelled for today"I laughed nervously unsure wether I should tell them about my news or not. aish what am I going to tell them? I doubt they believe me, they were trainee's here before too, they must suspect something...I can't tell them YG might get mad. I thought as they stared at me strangely just then the elavator door opened and I said as quick goodbye, before I ran out of the door and through the lobby to the car waiting for me.

"Street?"asked the driver as I got into the black car that was waiting out in front of the YG building for me.

"yes, that's me!"I said giddily as he put the car in drive and began to head to the dorms where the idols and idols set to debut lived. As a trainee you were not allowed to live there and now I got to live there! I wonder who's going to be in the group with me I hope Sasha isn't one of them. I thought as we pulled into the large condominium owned by YG. I was ready to leap out of the car when the driver stopped the car. 

"YG told me to give you these when we got here, so here you go" said the driver as he tossed me a set of keys and sent me on my way into my new home and life. I entered the lobby of the large condominium to be greeted by a locked door, I placed my key into the doorknob and unlocked it quickly entering and heading to the elavator. I looked at the key and it said floor 5-1 on it, so I pressed the appropriate button and headed up to my floor.

The door opened to reveal a open-concept kitchen and living room, The living room had pure white walls with 1 brick wall on the far end and a pale hardwood floor, there was a large flat screen tv with a modern black shelf underneath it, a black leather couch a few feet away from the TV with a matching glass coffee table inbetween. I nearly died at the sight of the kitchen, if I wasn't a singer I would most likely be a chef. All of the appliances were brand new and stainless steel, the cabinets were chocolate brown with silver door handles, the countertop was a beige granite with specks of sparkles in it, and it had every kitchen accessory imaginable. Did I mention there was a large island in the centre with three matching bar stools behind it.

I stood there drooling at the sight of the kitchen in all it's glory, the dorm kitchens for trainee's weren't even close to being this nice. I began to explore the rest of the dorm, I went down a hallway with 6 doors numbered 1-6, I took out my key and pushed it into the doorknob unlocking it.

Turning the knob I opened the door and found a medium-sized bedroom, that I assumed was mine. There was a single bed next to the wall with a fluffy hot pink comforter and matching piillows on top of it, above the bed was some cubicle storage units. A large white storage unit lined the wall opposing the bed, with a desk built in to it. There was a large window facing the river with a built-in pink and white striped bench on the far connecting wall.I walked into the room and found that all my belongings were already unpacked and strategically placed where they thought I would use them.

"wow, I have my own room..."I mumbled to myself as I sat down on the bed in disbelief, taking in everything that had just happened in a couple of hours. I'm now in a girl group, I'm the leader of the said group, I live in an amazing dorm, and I have my own freaking room. Life is good I thought to myself as I got up from the bed and stared out the window at the beautiful view.

"I should make some dinner for my new group"I said aloud as I turned away from the window and walked out of the room, and into the glorious kitchen. I looked through the fridge and settled on making lasagna for them, so I grabbed the ingredients and began create a delicious and nutrious meal.

{Ashli's POV}

"I DID IT!" I heard someone scream from somewhere in the YG building as I headed to YG's office, confused I brushed it off before knocking on the door and waiting permission to enter.

"come in" i heard muffled through the door, so I pushed it open.

"Hello" I greeted bowing as I entered YG's modern office. I had been here often as of late due to my relationship with SHINee's Key and the worry of our relationship turning into a contraversy.

"Hello, Ashli" replied the president formally as I sat down across from him. I looked at him curiously trying to figure out why I was here, did he finally decide that me and Key's relationship was too risky and that he was going to drop me? I thought.

"Your probably wondering why I asked for you to come to my office"he said staring me down in my chair making me feel very nervous and worried. I could almost feel sweat on my forehead. he must be dropping me I thought squeezing my eyes shut praying that he would get it done and over with already."I am creating a new girl group and I was wondering if you would like to be apart of it?"

My eyes grew bigger and I stared at him shocked, I pointed to myself and mouthed the word "me" as I stared at him. He chuckled and nodded yes.

"I would love to be apart of the group"I said numbly trying to register what he had just said. omo, me? debutting? it's like a dream... I thought.

"I was hoping you would say that, you will be the main dancer of the group because of your dedication and hard work, I believe you have surpassed both Minzy and Taeyang in dance and would be the best choice for this position. You will be meeting the rest of the group, minus one, after your lessons in front of the YG building where you will meet the driver who will bring you to your dorm. You will be meeting the leader at the dorm" he replied sternly, before sending me back to my lessons.

"I will do my very best, I promise!"I said my senses returning to me as I beamed at the rare praise of the esteemed man I call my boss.

"I'll keep you to that promise don't you worry" he replied. "now get back to your lessons"

"Thank you so much"I said smiling ear to ear as I got up and opened the door of his office to find Minji, another trainee, ready to knock on his door. I flashed her a thumbs up and left quickly as she entered his office.

{Minji's POV}

"Minji, good work today! YG just called and said you are needed in his office right now" said my dance teacher as his got off his phone.

"Ok, thank you"I replied as I gathered up all of my things and stuffed them into my bag and headed to the elavator, When the elavator finally arrived I pressed the button for the top floor and began to get excited. Not to long ago someone screamed "I did it" in happiness, so that had to mean that I would only recieve good news, right?

I was just about to knock when the door opened and Ashli appeared and gave me a thumbs up before going her own way. Making me even more excited than I was before.

"Hello"I greeted bowing as I stepped into his office, hiding my excitement behind an emotionless mask as he motioned for me to take a seat across from him.

"Minji, I am very happy with the progress you have made since joining YG and I would like to offer you a position in our new girl group, if you choose to except my offer you will be the maknae of the group"he said staring me down trying to figure out what was going through my mind, as my eyebrows furrowed and I began to think.

"do I have to be aegyo?"I finally said. He burst out laughing at my worried expression.

"no, don't worry you don't have to be aegyo" He answered chuckling in his chair. "not all maknae's are aegyo"

"oh thank god"I sighed the worry leaving me, and the excitement entering, "I accept your offer then"

"oh good, now you will be meeting your entire group except for one after your lessons are done tonight, in the lobby, and then you will be transported to your new dorm where the group's leader will be awaiting your arrival"he explained in detail before sending me off to finish my lessons for the night.

"got it!"I said as I jokingly saluted him.

"ok, you are dismissed"he said imitating an army general as I left his office marching to a happy tune.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hai Guise! The first chapter oooooooooooo hehehe well It not the best because I'm still trying to get a feel for the character's personalities, but I should have them down soon! I will hopefully have the next chapter down faster than this one and it will be the last 3 POVs, and then the story shall really begin! I hope you guys liked it so far and are excited to read more, cause I'm excited to write more! :DDD I also made an attempt at making a poster for this story aswell!

 

BTW:

here's my Twitter, Me2Day, and Tumblr if you want to keep updated with me :D

Twitter:

https://twitter.com/#!/StreetDollhaus 

Me2Day:

http://me2day.net/shnelby

Tumblr:

http://streetsworld.tumblr.com/