The Cutest in class....

2 in 1 (Are you a girl or a boy?)

Student 2: Jinjja? But, why his face not similar with you? 

Bo????????? Aigoo.... Everytimes when people meet me and my oppa, they always asked the same question " Are you really sibling?" " Why your face not simillar?" " I can't believe it..." Aisshhh, how could I know? Not me made our face..... It's our GOD.... HE made our face.... I just a human with can't do anything..

Teacher: Okay class.. Enough... I just can give you all ten minutes only... If you want know about her more... ask her later but not in our lesson.... _________, you can seat near Ji Ae.

You: Who?

Teacher: You can see that girl which near her table didn't have people.... That table is for you.... You can seat at there...

You: Owh... Kasahamnida~

~ End POV~

 

You walk to your table. You see a girl who really cute beside you. You saw her nametag which write Ji Ae.

You: *think* She so cute... She must a famous girl in this class.

Ji Ae: Anyeonghaseyo, ____________-sshhii.... Na Lee Ji Ae imnida!

You: * Shocked* Owh, Annyeong *Bow* na Kim ___________ imnida! * think* Why her voice like that? So weird...

Teacher: Okay class... Let's start our Mathematics lesson.....

 

At Recess Time....

You: *think* Aigoo... I must go recess alone... TT____TT

Ji Ae: Hey, _______-ah.... Let's go recess.... I know you will alone... * smile*

You: Oh, Kasahamnida.......