2 in 1 (Are you a girl or a boy?)

Description

Caracter:

1. You : ^ 15 years old.. ^ cute and always make aeygyo ^ a little bit naive..

2. Lee JaeJin( FT Island): ^ 15 years old ( actually 17 years old but he was a spy to spying about the secret curroption and drugs among students your new school).. ^ Have two personalities first, boy second, being a girl when in spy.. ^ Loves you more than friend..

3. Kim Ryeowook : ^ 17 years old.. ^ Your oppa and Jaejin's friend (when Jaejin not being a girl).. ^ Love to tease you..

 

You and your family were moved from Busan to Seoul because your father work transferred to Seoul. So, you and your oppa, Ryeowook also transferred to the new school. You may feel really shy and nerveous to go to your new school. In the new school you meet and be a best friend to a beautiful and cute girl. She very shy so, she doesn't have many friend although she so popular among the boys. Her name is Jane. For along times you be her bestfriend, you still feel awkward to her because she has boys personality? Not likes a tomboy but a real boy????

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Annyeong, I'm new girl in Asian fanfic.... I'm still less experience in write a story.... But, I'm still do my best... hehehe... FIGHTING... ( Sorry if my english a little bit worse) LOL~

Foreword

KKKKKkkkkkkkKKKKKkkkkRRRRiiiiNNNGggggg.............

Your morning clock was ringing... You can't sleep well because of your clock. So, off it. This morning, not a happy morning like everyday. This morning you and your oppa, Ryeowook will going to new school. Both of you really sad because have to leaves your friends at Busan. You wake up from the bed and look at the picture in the frame at your table. That is your picture with your best friends at Busan..

YOU: Arrgghhh~(yawn) Aigoo, Jinjja miss you all * Look at the picture*

Suddenly someone came at your room.....

?????: _________-ahhh!!! Ppalli! Why you still dreaming? You must prepare for school now...

YOU: * Shocked* Aigoo.... * Sigh* Huish~ Yaahh!! Are you crazy? Why you always make me shocked? If I get heart attack, I will die easily, you know! 

?????: Hahahaha.... Mianhe-yo.. I love to watch you in shocked reaction.... Hahaha

YOU: Oppa, what are you doing here? I want to prepare to school right now... So, Give me alone in my room.. You know what I mean?

Wookie: Nae.... Ppalli, donsaeng.... Omma make us breakfast... She wait for us.. * Get out from the room*

YOU: Ne...

 

AT KITCHEN..

Omma: Ppalli breakfast... Today is your first day to your new school.. So, you must be displine..

Wookie: Arasso, omma * eat the breakfast*

YOU: .......* just watch the breakfast*

Omma: *Looking at you* ___________ why you didn't eat your breakfast?

YOU: Hmmmm..... * Looking at your Oppa*

Wookie: She didn't want to came at school today...

Omma: *shocked* Wae-yo?

Wookie: She miss her chingus and her boyfriend... *Laughing*

YOU: *shocked* Yahh!! I did'nt have boyfriend!! Oppa you always tease me....

Wookie: * ignore and continue eating*

Omma: ________-ah.. Stop it, ignore your oppa and finish your breakfast...

YOU: Arasso..