New School..........

2 in 1 (Are you a girl or a boy?)

You and your oppa in a car. Your driver was drive to send bothh of you to school...

Your POV

New school new school????!!!!!!! Aishhh.... Jinjja hate it.... Wae? Why I must transfer here in Seoul? I want to still in Busan with my old friends..... Hajiman, * look at Ryeowook*...

You : Oppa, why you look so happy? You look so excited.... 

Wookie : Wae? I can't be happy aren't I? Of course I jeongmal excited... I will going to my new school..

You : Yaahhh! Nado.... I'm also going to new school.... but I'm felt really bad...

Wookie : We will go different school. I know why you felt bad.. because you can't see me at your school.. * Laugh*

You : * Mad*  Boya!!!! Stop talking nonsense.. I hate you..

Wookie : * still laughing*

You : Oppa ~ stop laughing..... Aigoo, you make me more felt bad....

Me and Wookie oppa always quirrel.... Wookie oppa loves to tease me.... Hajiman, I didn't do anything to him.... Wookie oppa really special to me.. he always take care about me although always tease me.... Na jeongmal sarangie Wookie oppa.... ~

End of POV

 

Ryeowook's POV

New school.... Hmmm.... I love it.... I can find a new friends and girlfriends??? Hahahaha.... maybe I can get it in the short time.....Hajiman, I'm really worry about ________. She so different than me.. I mean, I'm really friendly but her...... so shyly..... I hope she can makes friend in a short time.... * sigh*

End of POV

 

Driver : Miss _________ , we were at your school.

You: Bo? Why so fast? * sigh*

Wookie : What fast you mean? We were in this car at half an hour.... Aigoo~ you always daydream untill didn't notice about time..

You : * Looking Wookie with scare eyes* Stop it... You always make me felt bad... * Get out from the car*

Wookie * open the window of car* Bye donsaeng..... Study hard....  I will miss you * laughing*

You : * Shy because a few people look at Wookie and you * Stop it and shut up.....

You go to school office. Your new teacher bring you to your new class. You feel really awkward because everyone watch you.....

Teacher : Class, this is Kim __________. She came from Busan.. Please friend with her. _________-ah please introduce your self..

You : * Shame and scare * A...aarraa....rassoo..... Hee....elllloooo....

One of the student : Miss Jung.... What hell of her? She must introduce not scare like that.. Are we look like ghost..

 

Your POV

What?  Who say like that? Aigoo.... Yahh!!! all people which went to new school feel really nerveous, scare and Shy.... Are you so perfect to say like that? Aishh.......

Teacher : _________ , don't nerveous... Relax your mind..... Don't worry they all will be your friend... ^^

You : * nod* * taking breathe* Annyeonghaseyo. Na _________ imnida. I came from Busan. I transffer to here because of my father's work. I may didn't know a little bit about social at this place so, please help or teach me with I didn't know. * Bow 90`c*..

* Taking breath* Aigoo....  I feel good just a little...

Teacher : Good! Anyone who to ask her any question, you can ask now.

OMO!!!!! jigeum?  Aigoo.... I can die now.... TT____TT

Student 1 : * raise his hand * What is your hobby?

You : Surfing Internet, Singing and dancing...

Student 2: I meet you just know and......

Bbboooo???? Meet me just know?? she must seen me quirrel with Wookie oppa.... Aish soo... Shame... TT____TT

Student 2: And I seen you quirrel with a boy.... * All people watch her* Are he is your boyfriend?

Another student : Wow..... You have boyfriend? * All people talking about you*

Aishhh.... what a stupid question.... Does her want to tease me..... Arasso maybe they didn't know yet...

You : Ani-ya..... He is my oppa..