Romeo and Juliette

Romeo and Juliette

Minho closes his eyes right away.

Sulli: YA! You better not open them.

Minho: im not! Im not!

Sulli quickly runs into the bathroom and shuts the door behind her.

Sulli: aish. Why are bad things happening? Gah.

Minho: (from his room) its okay you can come out.

Sulli slowly opens the door after putting her clothes on.

Minho: sorry I didn’t realize you were there.

Sulli: same. Sorry.

Minho: well um, you hungry?

Sulli’s stomach growls.

Sulli: hehe… a little.

Minho: well I don’t have anything here to eat. I normally don’t cook. We can go out and buy something, or you can wait here. Theres a noodle restaurant right across the street. they have the best black bean noodles. I wont be long.

Sulli: sure that sounds great. Thanks.

Minho grabs his jacket and heads downstairs. Sulli walks around the small house.

Sulli: hmm….

She walks into his room. Theres a picture of him and his parents on the desk. There is also a picture of him and a girl, arms around each other. Sulli picks up the picture and looks at it.

Sulli: hmm I wonder who she is.

A few minutes later, Minho opens the door to the house. Sulli quickly puts the picture down.

Minho: Sulli! Come eat!

Sulli: oh, yea. Im coming!

Minho: heres the best black bean noodles you will ever eat.

Sulli: oh really?

She takes a bite of the noodles.

Sulli: omg it really is good.

Minho: right? I told you.

Sulli takes another bite.

Sulli: omg so good.

Minho: wait-

He lifts his hand and wipes the sauce under her lip.

Minho: you got something there…

Sulli is shocked and puts her hand under her lip.

Sulli: oh um thanks.

Minho: yea. No problem… so um, you can sleep in my room and I can sleep on the couch.

Sulli: thanks. I really appreciate this.

Minho: your welcome. Well im gonna get ready for bed first. I have work tomorrow and your dad doesn’t like it when im late.

Sulli: hehe. Okay.

Minho: night.

Sulli: night.

Minho gets up from the small dining room table and goes into his room and changes into his pajamas. Sulli finishes the last of the black bean noodles and takes her cup of water and goes to the small window next to the kitchen. She looks out the window and stares at the stars. Minho comes out of his room and looks at Sulli.

Minho: pretty right?

Sulli turns around surprised.

Sulli: um yea.

Minho: I have the best view of the whole city. Its amazing.

Sulli: yea. Its beautiful.

Minho: well you should get going to sleep.

Sulli: yea.

She places the cup on the table and heads to Minho’s room. She slides into the covers and stares at the ceiling. She tosses and turns and realizes that she cant sleep. There is a buzz from her phone. She looks around the room and runs into the bathroom where she left her phone from before. She receives a text from Key. It says: “YA! Mom is so angry right now! I wouldn’t come home for a few days until she calms down if I were you. You are in so much trouble.”

Sulli: damn. What am I going to do? I can’t stay here for a few days.

She puts the phone on silent and puts it into her pocket. She walks out of the bathroom and looks at Minho sleeping on the couch. She stares at his handsome face, a sharp jawline and beautiful brown eyes. eyes she never noticed before.

Sulli: (whispers) thank you.

She takes the blanket that fell on the floor and covers him with it. She goes back into his room.

 

Cut to the next morning.

Sulli rubs her eyes and looks around the room remembering that she is at Minho’s house. She gets up and goes into the small kitchen.

Sulli: (still half asleep) Minho?

She looks around and no answer from Minho.

Sulli: Minho?? I guess he already went to work. OMG TAEMIN!

She runs out the door and grabs a taxi to the hospital.

 

Cut to the hospital.

Sulli: (to the nurse) Lee Taemin, he checked in yesterday.

Nurse: oh his mother just took him back home this morning. Hes fine now.

Sulli: oh I see. Thank you.

She turns to the door and stands outside of the hospital.

Sulli: hmm….. I think I should go visit him.

She takes her phone out and calls Luna.

Luna: hello?

Sulli: hey.

Luna: oh Sulli! I heard what happened yesterday. I called your house phone and Key picked up. He told me everything.

Sulli: yea. My life doesn’t it?

Luna: so where are you know?

Sulli: in front of the hospital. I was gonna go visit Taemin but he checked out this morning.

Luna: what happened?!

Sulli: we were trapped in school last night and you told Minho were I was so he came to save me and Taemin got hurt so Minho drove us to the hospital. I came home late and my parents got so mad. I got kicked out of the house.

Luna: oh Sulli! Do you need a place to stay? You can stay with me for a few days.

Sulli: really? Aww Luna you are the best.

Luna: just come by any time you want.

Sulli: hey Luna….

Luna: yea?

Sulli: do you know were Taemin lives?

 

Cut to Sulli walking to Taemin’s house.

Sulli: I guess this is where he lives.

She stares at the house. It is this huge mansion which a large gate covered around it. Sulli peeks through the gate to see if anyone was around. She rings the doorbell and the gates open. She walks to the front door and a short lady with gray hair and a face just like Taemin opens the door.

Sulli: oh, hello. My name is Sulli and I am a friend of Taemin. He got hurt yesterday and-

Taemin comes to the door with his crutches.

Taemin: mom who is it?

Mom: she says shes your friend.

Taemin: huh?

He looks out the door and sees Sulli.

 

Cut to Sulli and Taemin in his room.

Sulli: is your ankle okay?

Taemin: yea.

Taemin is looking outside the window.

Sulli: um….

Taemin: (coldly) why are you here?

Sulli: (surprised by his tone of voice) um, I just came to visit you. In her head: why is he acting like this?

Taemin: well you can go now.

Sulli: um… but-

Taemin: leave.

Sulli: but why?

Taemin: just cause…

Sulli: cause what?

Taemin: just cause… now leave.

Sulli: but-

Taemin: CAUSE I DON’T WANT YOU TO SEE ME LIKE THIS! there, you happy?

Sulli: what do you mean?

Taemin: I look so pathetic. How can I get hurt in front of a girl. Hurts my pride, yennoe?

Sulli: umm… don’t worry I wont tell anyone what happened….

Taemin: just go.

Sulli gets up and starts to head out. Taemin turns around and follows her. He grabs her arm. He looks at her face.

Sulli: yes?

Taemin: oh um…

He lets go of her arm.

Taemin: see you at school. I guess.

Sulli: oh. yea. See you at school.

She walks out of his room and bumps into his mom.

Mom: oh hello. Your Taemin’s friend right?

Sulli: oh yes. Hello, sorry I didn’t get to introduce myself. My name is Sulli.

Mom: Sulli? Pretty name.

Sulli: oh thank you.

Mom: come. Let me get you some juice.

Sulli: oh no its okay.

Mom: you cant leave someone’s house without having juice first.

Sulli: um, okay.

She follows Taemin’s mom into the kitchen.

Mom: so, tell me the truth. Are you taemin’s girlfriend?

Sulli: (surprised) um no! no I am not his girlfriend. we are just friends.

Mom: really? That boy has been acting strange lately.

Sulli sits in her chair fiddling with her cup of juice.

Mom: so tell me about yourself and your family.

Sulli: my family?

Mom: yes, parents? Siblings?

Sulli: oh well I live with both of my parents and my older brother.

Mom: I see…. Mind me asking, but what do your parents do for a living?

Sulli: well my mom and dad work together at their company.

Mom: I see….. and what company is this?

Sulli: SM company. They do all sorts of business. They are in charge of many small entertainment companies and they do business with Japan and other countries and also some private hotels and malls. My brother helps with the paperwork and keeps everything organized.

Mom: (surprised) oh really??

Sulli: yea, and there’s this company that’s out to get us. YG company. They are big too but we are going to take over soon.

Mom: (surprised) take over?

Sulli: yea.

She takes a sip of her juice.

Mom: *ahem* well you better get going.

Sulli: huh?

Mom: im a little busy today so you should get going.

Sulli: oh, yes.

She puts the cup on the table and Taemin’s mom shows her out the door.

Mom: Sulli is it?

Sulli: yes.

Sulli smiles.

Mom: hmm… ill remember that.