Letter

Dabbles/One Shots

 

Title: Letter

Rating: PG?

Summary: A letter can create many feelings. Jonghyun decided that finding the author is for the best.

 

Jonghyun,

            I wrote this letter as a love confession yet the saddest part is the fact that you don't know who I am. You have never looked my way or have given me a change to even get to know you. It's not like I am asking for one now but it's time for me to tell you how I feel since you will be leaving this school at the end of the semester. And you have probably gotten a lot of letters of girls and boys stating their love for you. I know very few things about you and that makes me want to know more about you. I, personally, am not in love with you but I find myself attracted to you and your smile. I like to see you joking around with your friends and the way you focus in class. I like the happiness in your eyes when you are singing and how passionate you become when you are composing. I can't say that I love you because I don't know enough but I can say that I like you. Seeing you makes me happy even in my worst days. Sometimes, I wonder what it would feel to have your eyes focused on me, on something I do. It excites me yet it makes me nervous to think that you could become someone special in my life but it is just a dream that I'll never think of accomplishing. I know for a fact that I am not your type and this is such weird confession; maybe this should never leave the safety of my hand. Maybe if we meet somewhere in the world years after we moved on from the walls of this school, you will recognize me and at least say hello. I know about your plans for the future and I hope you accomplish your dream of debuting soon. So Kim Jonghyun, Fighting! I will try to always cheer you on so you better do well.

                                                            "키"

 

Jonghyun folded the white paper carefully and placed it back on the envelope that had his name written messily on the front. He wanted to find this 키 person; he wanted to thank him or her for feeling this way about him. He hated the fact that many girls would just throw themselves at him declaring to love him when the only thing they knew about him was his name. He was not sure how he would do it, but he just had to find 키. His only option was to ask for help and there would be no one better than Minho since the athlete knew almost every guy on campus, and most of the girls in the school would not have written this since they were busy telling him to his face how much they love him. He sighed with determination blooming on his chest. He had to find 키 and soon.