Stepping Stone

The Curse

 

Yesung's POV
 
"Donghae, what are all these? Where are they from?" I asked as i grabbed his hands. He tried to pull away but it's too late, the rest of the members were all crowding over. "It's nothing.." He said as he pulled his hand back and into his pockets. "Dont tell me, it's nothing." I hissed at him and he sighed. "I...I..." Donghae started. "Tell me Hae, where does all these finger marks come from. Don't lie to me." Hyukjae looked at him and asked with concerns sounding in his tone. "I was attacked when i was upstairs.. the others were all there.. they saw it too.. The lady grabbed my hand and refused to let me go.." Donghae sniffed, trying his best to control his emotions. "What about the book, what is that? Jongwoon, Hyukjae, Donghae and Sungmin, you four have some explainations to do. We are team, you shouldn't be hiding things from us." Leeteuk hyung suddenly spoke up. "I...we..." I stumbled. How on Earth did he know about the book? "The lady was asking for the book, just in case, you are thinking how did i find out.. Seriously, the truth will be out someday, why must you guys hide it from us? Cant you see how worried we are?" Leeteuk hyung continued. "I didnt plan to hide it deliberately from you all, I just needed time, because if you know about the book, you will end like us, having all these s happening, getting possessed and being hurt!" I explained. 
 
"So let it be! Let us know, we are a team, we are more than just normal friends, we are brothers, let us share the pain together, it's better than us, standing by the side and looked at you guys suffering." He continued. "So more people can hurt Ryeowook?" I retorted. "Seriously, what is it about the book?" Leeteuk hyung asked, annoyed. Donghae and Sungmin then took the time to explain to the others what was the book. "The more you should tell us, Jongwoon, trust you to protect Ryeowook and your dongseangs! It's freaking dangerous!" Leeteuk hyung started. "I dont want more people to get hurt!" I replied almost immediately. Why cant he be more understanding on this issue. "So where is that book?" He asked. "Oh, Hyejin took it away." Hyukjae cut in. "HYEJIN? She is involved in this too? What else are you 5 hiding from us?" Leeteuk hyung asked. "Hyejin offered help, she came just now when you people were all upstairs, and what's wrong with hiding these, i'm just trying to prevent more of you, to get hurt!" I retorted. 
 
"Please... don't fight.." I felt someone tugging my sleeves and i looked back to find Ryeowook tearing and looking at me with hurt in his eyes. "Ryeowookie.." I wanted to ask him not to interfer but.. "It's my fault... it's all my fault, dont fight, please. I am sorry. It's my fault." He sobbed. I shot Leeteuk hyung a glare and went to Ryeowook. "How is it your fault darling? It's never your fault at all." I wrapped my arms around his sobbing form. Leeteuk hyung came over too. "Ryeowook, it's not your fault." He said as he rubbed his hair. "Sorry." I apologised to Leeteuk hyung about just now and he smiled and nodded before apologising to me too, making the both of us laughed a little. "How are you feeling? Are you okay?" I asked Ryeowook as I pushed away a little to look at him. He stared at me for a while before hugging me tightly, letting the tears out of his eyes, silently. "Baby?" I called out and he sobbed. "It's okay... It's gonna be okay.. hush.. hush.." I calmed him down, sensing the fear he was giving out from his badly trembled body.
 
"It's time for his medicine.." Leeteuk hyung said and reminded me. I nodded and took the packet that he had passed me in the hospital out of my pocket. I looked at the instructions before pushing Ryeowook away from my body, attempting to apply on his wounds. "It's gonna hurt... no...NO!" He shirked and pushed my hands away. I was shocked at his sudden behavior. "Ryeowook... you have to put this.. it's not gonna hurt. I promise you." I said, but he refused to let me go near him, he whined and cried when i tried to grab his hands. "Ryeowook." Leeteuk hyung called out and held his hands to his back when Ryeowook turned back. Ryeowook winced and cried out loud when he realised that he was being pinned down by Leeteuk hyung. Confusioin hit me and brought me around the world. I only returned to Earth when Sungmin told me to hurry to apply the medication. I took off Ryeowook's top despite all his cries and pleads. I gasped when i looked at his wounds and pushed Leeteuk hyung's hand off Ryeowook before I hugged him. "OMG." I gasped and hugged my boy tightly as i can as he sobbed uncontrollably into my shirt. On his wound when the bullet had went through, there was another small wound and that was what it was hurting him badly. I slowly applied the liquid to the cotton wool before dapping it softly onto his wounds. His cries of pain made my tears rushed out of my eyes. 
 
It wasn't long before I started to cry as I slowly helped him apply the medicine on the other wounds over his body. I noticed that there were new wounds. "Are these the one from your dreams?" I asked as i dapped it softly. He nodded as he tried to control his cryings. The rest had cleared the room when i was applying the medicine. "Ryeowookie.." I his face and hugged him tightly after all the medicine. "Have some rest darling." I said as i wiped after his tears. "I dont want to sleep anymore. I dont want to.. he attacks me from my dreams. I am scared, hyung. I am really scared. What if i cant wake up the next moment?" He panicked. "Whoah, chill. Ryeowook, hyung promise you that, when you frowned a little of whatsoever, i will pull you back to me, okay? You need to rest, darling." I smiled as I ran my fingers through his hair. Ryeowook looked at me and then slowly closed his eyes as he lean his head against my chest. "I will be holding you until you wake up. Alright?" I kissed his forehead and patted his back softly. "I dont dare to sleep..." He whispered after a few minutes and looked at me. "It's gonna be okay.." I said as i leaned in to place a kiss on his lips. "Sungie hyung..." He whispered. I smiled as I looked into his eyes. He blushed and hugged me. I gently his back and i hummed a song to him, it wasnt before long when deep breathing were coming from him. I stood up with him in my arms, my arm supporting his body and patting his back gently as i walked to the kitchen to grab a drink. "He looked just a baby, hyung." Hyukjae said as he stood beside me and caressed Ryeowook's cheeks. "Tell me about it." I smiled as I took a seat down at the dinning table. "Omoona, he looks so cute." Heechul hyung said when he looked up from the book he was reading. "Hyung, i didnt know you read!" Kyuhyun scoffed beside him. "Excuse me, i am someone who ample knowledge." Heechul hyung replied as he push his glasses up his nose. "What are you reading then?" Kyuhyun asked as he took the book. "On black magic. I was trying to find some way that can stop black magic and the signs of it though." Heechul 
hyung nodded. "Oh by the way, we were thinking of going down to the prison area to collect the letters that that creature had left for us. Say about lunch time tomorrow?" Shindong said. "Why..." I asked, i was not quite comfortable with the idea. "This thing is getting out of hand and it's hurting Ryeowook and Donghae, we cant risk it anymore. We had talked about this before." Leeteuk hyung said. Somehow i sensed that his temper wasnt really good at that moment, probably the whole day even. 
 
"Never mind about him, he has been all grumpy and whatever today, let him be." Heechul hyung said as soon as Leeteuk hyung left his seat. "Kangin?" I asked as i looked around, noticing the missing boy. "Apparently." Heechul hyung nodded. "Where did he go?" I asked. "Whole day out in town, probably doing some alone time and that the old man in there, is probably just ually frustrated." Heechul hyung continued. "Aish hyung." Sungmin threw a pillow at him but we ended laughing at Heechul hyung's comment. "Ang..anieee.." Ryeowook mumbled and I couldnt help to smile at his cuteness. The members stared over and had a blissful smile on their faces. "Did he just..." Donghae asked as he smiled wheile asking. "Dream talk? I think so.." I replied as I the cute boy's head. He changed the position of his posture abit and wriggled in my arms. "Seriously, i cant believe he is turning 25 years old soon." Hyukjae said as he leaned in and looked at Ryeowook. "He seemed peaceful.. I hope that he would be able to sleep, at least." He said and i nodded. "I know.." I giggled as Ryeowook mumbled some weird wordings again, but he was smiling in his sleep. How cute, i thought to myself as I control myself on kissing him. I decided to give him a peck on his cheek, after staring at him for sometime. "Yesung hyung, seriously." Kyuhyun snorted. "What do you know about him being cute." I asked him, raising my browns. "Sungminnie is cuter." He retorted as he played with his phone. Sungmin, Kangin, Siwon and Kibum had gone out but i didnt ask where did they actually went to. I sat on the chair and chatted with the members for some time before retreating back to my room with my baby and on to the bed. I look one last look at the sleeping boy, who was now curled into a ball in my embrace. I pulled the blanket up and covered him nicely, pecking his forehead, before pulling him to me and then fell into lalaland. 
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Firstly, i would like to apologise for the slow update, because i am really busy with my school work. GRRR I HATE SCHOOL. But i will try to update asap. Thanks for staying with me (: