Black out?

The Curse

 

Eunhyuk's POV
 
The next few days passed by normally without any incident. I was beginning to feel paranoid because i didn't know what will happen the next moment, but both Donghae and Ryeowookie had been fine now and Ryeowookie had seemed to forget about the lift incident, or at least that was what I thought. I looked at Donghae's sleeping form beside me. I couldn't sleep well after the lift incident. Could it be so simple? That Hyejin had realised her mistakes and decided to help us now? Or had she just playing along with the situation now to gain Yesung hyung's trust? I didn't have a very nice impression of that girl from the very start. Donghae had said that the diary belongs to Woohyun's daughter. But up till now, there is this random lady coming to disturb us and no signs of his daughter either. Could the clues be in the letters that Woohyun had left in the prison, that somehow got into our dorm because of Leeteuk hyung's decision...? But Heechul hyung had forbid us to even open the drawer, the key is with him and how am i even suppose to read the letters? The funny thing is that Woohyun is a ghost now and yet he is not showing up nor threatening Ryeowookie in anyways...well, probably in his dream, like what Yesung hyung had told us. 
 
The more I look at Donghae, the more worried I get... I mean.. is there a way to stop all these without even solving the mystery behind it? We are just normal human beings leading an idol life, why do we need to be involved in these spiritual world and beliefs? It is not only affecting that one I loved, but also everyone. And when I say everyone, I mean each and everyone of us. Look at how restless Leeteuk hyung when he tried to cheer everyone up after we get a nonsense warning. How paranoid is Heechul hyung when we were stuck in lift the other day... I wished everything just stop right now, like how it is in these few days. Everyone seemed to be happier and more lively, especially Ryeowookie.
 
"Hyukjae?" I turned and looked at Donghae who stirred in his position before sitting up and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Did you had another nightmare?" I asked as I lean back into his warmth. "No, I didn't feel your love wrapping me in my sleep, so I decided to wake up and saw you sitting up and day dreaming... what is keeping my monkey awake?" He teased. "You." I pinched his nose lightly as I pushed him back on the bed. I couldn't let him know what was I worrying about and how I was planning on stealing the keys to open the drawer in order to read those letters. If he knew, I would have to sleep in the living room forever. "Just sleep, okay?" He mumbled tiredly. I nodded and pulled our blankets up, covering ourselves well. I closed my eyes as I drifted away from this reality I am currently facing. 
 
Yesung's POV
 
I had been pondering hard on Hyejin's statements back in the lift... Did she really help us because I forgive her? Or was it another plan of hers? I couldn't help it but to doubt her. It all happened too sudden to be true. Was she really jealous over my love towards Ryeowook and only thought I was leaving her because of Ryeowook or was it.... urgh. Kim Jongwoon. Stop thinking about it, I sighed as I decided to dry myself after a long shower. I was drying my hair with the towel as I walked back to our room to find Ryeowookie asleep on the table with his laptop on and probably searching for more dramas to watch. I smiled as I walked towards him and slowly removed him from the chair and placed him onto the bed, covering him up as I went to use the laptop instead.
 
Ryeowook was really searching for dramas to watch... aish, this kid. Are dramas more interesting than me? If he is bored, why don't he just ask me to bring him out? I pouted to myself as I went on the net in search for some baseball caps. I had taken an interest in these caps recently. "Yesung hyung!" I jumped when I heard Sungmin called me. "What is it?" I asked as I turned towards him. "It's time for dinner though." He smiled as he walked towards Ryeowook and ran his fingers though his hair. "He fell asleep while searching for dramas to watch." I snorted and he giggled. "It's pretty heartwarming to know that, rather than.... speaking about it, it've been pretty peaceful these days?" Sungmin looked at me while he continued to play with Ryeowook's hair. "Yea, and I really hope that it will stay this way and hopefully not the period of peace before the storm arrive..." I whispered. Sungmin nodded and we shared a moment of silence until I broke it. "Dinner? I am starving." He laughed and nodded as he shook Ryeowook awake.
 
We sat around the living room eating fruits after dinner while flipping through some random channels when suddenly everything went pitched black. "OMG, WHAT THE HELL." Heechul hyung shouted and everyone started to talk at that instance. "Light, light!" Eunhyuk hissed as we fished out our handphones and flashed up, trying to see what had happened around us. I had a bad feeling about this. "Ryeowook?" I called out, but there are no answers. 'RYEOWOOK?" I shouted as I stood up. "Donghae? HAE!! OMG ARE THEY BOTH GONE?" Eunhyuk screamed. Kyuhyun had gotten up and went to check on the power. When the power supply were back on, everything seemed to get back to normal.
 
"Hyung, what are you screaming about?" Ryeowook asked me as he held on to my hand tightly. "I thought something bad happened to you, why didnt you answer me when i called out for you?" I asked him as I hugged him towards me. "Yesung hyung, we were sitting here and watching the movie all the time, nothing happened at all... and you didnt called for me... you called for Hyejin...." He pouted and I could see the disappointment and insecurity in his eyes. "Didn't we had a black out just now?" I asked again, shallowing my saliva. "Kyuhyun offed the light so we could have a better view of the movie, it was until you screamed and that's why he went to on the light back on... we thought something had happened..." Sungmin said as he placed his hand on my shoulder. "But I thought i had Heechul hyung cursing..." I mumbled. "He was mumbling about the show... What happened hyung?" Ryeowook looked at me and asked. "I must have had fallen asleep and had a nightmare." I sighed. "You didn't have ..." "Where's Donghae and Eunhyuk?" I cut Ryeowook when I realised the missing couple. "They went back downstairs before we start the movie..." Leeteuk hyung said as he looked at me. "No.. no... . DONGHAE. EUNHYUK!" I shouted as I dashed out of the door. 
 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
I'm back ! :3