Warning 02

The Curse

 

Yesung's POV
 
"Ryeowook? Donghae?" I called out as i stepped into the room with Leeteuk hyung to find both of them fainted behind the door. "What the happen in here..." I asked as I scopped Ryeowook up and Leeteuk hyung carried Donghae. "No idea, get them downstairs first." He said and i nodded. "DONGHAE!" Hyukjae shouted when he saw him being carried in by our leader. "What happened?" Kyuhyun asked as he stood up from the counch and walked towards us hurriedly. "I dont kinow, i dont know." Leeteuk hyung repeated and went to the kitchen to get a drink. "Let him be alone first, i will explain it later." I explained and carried Ryeowook into my room. "Yesungie..." He mumbled when i wanted to place him down on the bed. Instead, i sat on the bed, with him in my arms. Ryeowook woke up at my movements. "Baby?" I called out and he looked at me. "Hngh....." He sobbed and hugged me tightly. "Hush hush, it's okay, i am here, shhh, i am here. " I kissed his hair and his back. "What happened?" I asked and he looked at me and told me everything athat had happened right after he went into the room. "Who is she, do you know?" I asked while craddling him. "I dont know..." He shook his head. 
 
Hmmm. warning? What kind of warning is she refering to? I wondered. "I am really scared...." Ryeowook admitted as he stood up from my embrace and reached out for my turtle pushie. I handed it over to him and watched how hard to hold that toy before pulling him back for a hug. "Dont be. Dont listen to the lady, she is insane, she is dead, she cant do anything, the more we are afraid of her, the more she would taunt us. So we must show that we are not afraid of her and she will back off. Take Hyejin as an example. I am not even scared when she appear, so she cant really do anything because we didnt feed any fear to her." I said as i his back. "So.... when i am not that afraid, they wont provoke fear to me?" Ryeowook looked up and asked. "Yupps, that's the way of saying. The more you fear, the more they like to disturb you. But if you dont care about them, sooner or later, they will get tired and leave us eventually." I played with his hair while i explained to him. "But... i cant help to feel scared....." He sighed. "Baby... being strong is not by forcing and it doesnt happen over night either. I got immune to them because of what had happened before." I kissed him on his forehead. Ryeowook let out a sigh of frustration and looked at me. "Yes?" I smiled when he looked up. "I am still afriad....." He admitted. "Well.. I am not here for nothing though." I poked his nose and he giggled. "Now now, let's see about Donghae, shall we?" Ryeowook nodded.
 
Donghae was fine and better than i thought. He had explained what had happened to the rest while i was comforting Ryeowookie in the room. "So.... no one knows why the lady is here for? and what warning is she saying about?" Sungmin asked. Everyone was silence. "Was it... written in the letters?" Shindong asked and Heechul hyung glared at him. "What did i say about those letters?" He hissed. "I mean... at least we know something after reading them?" Shindong fought back. "And letting ourselves be paranoid over small little things?" Heechul hyung asked. All of us kept quiet as we knew that he was right. If we happened to read the letters and then we would be scared at everything that is around us, but now it's better that we dont know anything. "Where is Ryeowookie?" Leeteuk hyung called out and that's when I realised that he went missing away. He didnt tell me where he was going either. "Ryeowook ah?" We went searching for him in the dorm, everyone was afarid of what we might find if we spotted him. 
 
"Ryeowook?" I open the storeroom and shocked to find him inside. How can he be inside when the door is locked from the outside? "FOUND HIM!" I shouted across the dorm as i picked up the sweating boy. What shocked us the most was the paintings on the wall. "This is just the beginning. Feel the fear, burning in you. This is just a warning." and we heard a laughter again. Ryeowook woke up immediately. "GO AWAY!" He screamed when the laughter got louder. I looked at the others in confusion. "Another warning?" Donghae asked when he read what was on the wall and gasped. "It's exactly like what the lady in the room told me and Ryeowook........." He froze. "Make it go away.....please...." Ryeowook sobbed as he hid face in my neck. "We will wash it away." Sungmin said and began on the work, together with Siwon and Kibum. I brought the boy to the living room. "Ryeowook.." It wasnt a good idea talking to him now, because he was trembling and crying. I wanted so much to go up to the ghost and bash him or her if it was even possible. How many times had they scared Ryeowook and made his cry? I hate them to the max. 
 
"Ryeowook ah, we still have to go to the hospital." I looked at the time and felt his slight nod from my neck. "Let's go now?" I asked softly, giving him a kiss on his hair. I stood up slowly once i got a nod. "I will go with you." Kyuhyun said and stood up, taking his belongings and following us. "Kyuhyun, can you help, drive us there?" I asked him. "Why not? I figured that it would be better if i drive too." He nodded. "Thanks." I mouthed to him and he gave me a warm smile. The atmosphere wasnt that right when the three of us stepped into the car park. "Stop." I held Kyuhyun and Ryeowook back when the feeling got stronger. "Hyejin, is that you?" I asked. No answer. "Smart, you knew someone was here, but it's not who you are looking for." A voice spoke. "I must be insane if i even bother to find out who you are." Kyuhyun scoffed as he walked towards my car. I slowly tagged behind with Ryeowook. "Hey sweetie~" The voice said. Immediately Ryeowook's hand grabbed mine and went nearer to me. "How sweeeeeeet~ HAHAHHA" SHe laughed and the feeling just disappear. "See, Kyuhyunnie isnt that scared, thats why, she cant do anything.You did great too." I gave him a peck before guiding him into the back of the car. "Crazy woman isnt she? Come on, let's go~" Kyuhyun said and set off. 
 
"Ryeowook, talk to me." I shook him when i noticed he had curled up into a ball halfway through the drive. Kyuhyun looked back from the rear mirror. "Is he okay?" He asked. "I hope so." I answered when I pulled his arms away from where he was holding. "Are you in pain? If yes, move your finger." I asked as i ran my hand through his hair. I knew the scars wouldn't disappear so easily. "I knew it." I mumbled when he moved his thumb. "It's okay, take a deep breathe, we are going to the hospital now. Okay?" I his hair as i looked at the surroundings. "We are near, very near." I said as Kyuhyun sped up. "Watch the road." I reminded him. We got off the car first and Kyuhyun went to park it while i carried Ryeowook in to find Dr.Lee. He was the one who attended to Ryeowook ever since the first incident. He knew what was happening and always helped us. We were all very grateful to him too. "Dr. Lee..." I panted when i spotted him. "Oh my, come here, what happened?" He asked and i took a breathe before explaining what happened as he took a look at Ryeowook. "There, it's okay, i need you to relax, that's right, relax, relax. Tell yourself, there isnt pain your body. Take a deep breathe, exhale, take a breathe and exhale, that's right, continue doing it." Dr Lee told Ryeowook as he guided him. "You have to wait outside, but he will be fine." Dr Lee smiled and i nodded. 
 
"How is he?" Kyuhyun asked as i stepped out. "Dr Lee said that he should be fine. But the scars... they dont disappear after months without any reasons right? I mean... he was so happy when the scars were gone... he always find himself ugly with those scars and yet now they are gone, he is in pain." I sighed as i leaned back on to the wall. I got a shock when Kyuhyun hugged me. "Hyung, we are all very grateful that you are always staying strong for Ryeowook, letting him feel secure. But we need you to relax too, we need you to rest too, what if you collaspe one day? Who would be there for Ryeowook? None of our love can be compared to yours. You need to eat, you need to rest, stop being so strong, it's okay if you break down sometimes, we are all here for you. I am not stupid hyung, dont even try to stop me, because i have been with you and Ryeowook for the longest time due to K.R.Y and promotions etc, so dont tell me i am wrong. I can see that you are hurt and tired from all these. Why cant you let yourself take a breathe sometimes? We have a band of 13 members, in fact more, because of Henry and Zhou Mi  hyung. The rest of us could help you take care of Ryeowook too. Give us and yourself a chance." Kyuhyun said and i realised i was tearing as he spoke. It's true that i had enough of these and i was getting tired. But i couldnt, take a step back, because Ryeowook, he needed me. If i am sick of these, he would be even sick of there than us, either of us.