Merciless parents πŸƒ

Step brother’s mental issuesπŸ¦‹
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Till now what have I gone for Dad?! I've done everything you wished for, and now you're proud, someone smart and good as me inherited your companies and all, but I've never felt so disappointed and hurt before, why did it have to be him?! He's considered to be your son. Why did you do that to him?!"Β 
Seungcheol asked as they gathered in the dining room in the morning. thought he didn't blink to sleep.

" Stop being so dramatic, since ever he got here he was mentally sick but you didn't notice that, cause you flew to America after graduating ."

He said annoyingly and his wife close serving him food, and doing everything he wanted, just like a slave controlled by money.

Seungcheol clutched the spoon.

" That doesn't change the fact that you beat the kid, he suffered from your bullying, his body full of abuse marks." He yelled, losing it and his eyes red, teary, heart-ripping for his brother.

" Stop it Seungcheol-ah, your father hasn't done anything, Jeonghan was born sick."Β 
Now Jeonghan's mother speaking up, wants to make sure of her future and she forgets about her son from her blood and flesh.

Seungcheol was speechless cause those two were crazy for sure.

He stood up and went back to his bedroom where he put Jeonghan.

Β 

Β 

He took his brother to his bedroom after his medication, held his cheek, and looked at him peacefully sleeping, tears rolled down the man's cheek.

" I want to kill them, I want to burn them for doing this to you Jeonghan."

He sniffled and clutched the blanket.

He looked at the hearing aids on both of Jeonghan's ears.

" I don't care what happens, I'm going to murder them".

Β 

Β 

πŸ¦‹πŸ©΅πŸ¦‹

The next day, Jeonghan woke up to his brother sitting close to him, and it didn't look like he slept well, " H-h-Hyung." He smiled innocently, and looked at the different bedroom, was he moved here?!

His brother's back, it feels so nice to have him around.

But is the bullying going to stop now ?!

Seungcheol smiled." How do you feel Jeonghan ?"

" J-Jeonghan f-fever g-go-gone."

His stuttering, the man bites his lips.

Heart aches him.

He smiled at the pure boy.

" Hyung's so glad, shall we prepare your bath?!"

He asked close to the boy so he could hear him.

Jeonghan nodded as he stood up, was so weak that he got dizzy and cheol held him, tried to be strong for the boy but he was never mad before.

Like now.

For seven years, Jeonghan was suffering.

He picked him up seeing him so weak.

Helped him wash up and clean all over before he relaxed inside the bathtub.

Seungcheol was spacing lost there and Jeonghan pulled his knee to his chest while looking at his brother, it's been seven years since ever his brother was gone, he suffered his father's beating, he locked him in his room and sometimes he came over so he can abuse him without that woman knowing.

Seungcheol looked at Jeonghan holding his head as his eyes teary.

Something that he will never forget in his whole life, that man was in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter