What happened to Jeonghan ?!

Step brother’s mental issues🦋
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He should have saved him, if it wasn't that bead who sent him to America to continue his studies, and the shock when he came back, the cheerful boy who was full of life was like a different person, he suffered from mental issues, weak in both body and mentally, during their time eating dinner by the big dining room, the boy was trembling a little while panting.

" So, it's been seven years, you've become such a great dependable man, who can lead the companies and stores very well, unlike this useless scum." The father said not caring about anything.

Seungcheol looked at Jeonghan as if he didn't hear the man, even his mother which is jeonghan's mother was quiet as she cut the meat steak.

Was she caring for money more than her son?!

 

 

....

After dinner, he saw Jeonghan limping back to his room, he was nothing like a royal boy, he wore very old clothes, his hair was messy, and looked pale as hell, he followed him without them realizing and entered the room.

" Jeonghan, what happened ?! Why are you like this?!" He asked very sad to see the lad's condition.

He looked at him and smiled while trembling.

" H-h-h-Hyung ba-back." He hardly said, and had stuttering issues, and the man's eyes widened, noticing the hearing aids on both his ears.

What the hell?!

Jeonghan panting a little as he held his head.

" H-h-hyung..j-jeonghan m-m-miss you." He said while his eyes teary, was trembling as he talked and this hurt so much to look.

Seungcheol was very confused, this was nothing like the brother he knew.

He remembers him but he seems not in his right mind.

" Why are you stuttering like this?! Also, why are you wearing aids?!" 
The boy was fine when he left him?!

What happened to him?

He looked at his room it seemed very old and nothing had changed in it, no one had cleaned it or anything, what was the maid doing in this palace?!

He touched Jeonghan's forehead to feel the intense fever?!

" App-Appa h-hate jeon-Jeonghanie." He said and tears rolled down.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter