My wife this - that

In The Fall (Seulrene Verion)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello here the new update

sorry if there a mistake in my writing

enjoyyy!!

 

 

Joohyun bit her bottom lip when Seulgi rolled up her sleeves and took the baby carrier in each hand.

Seulgi carried Jiah and Seoah like nothing, like the twin’s weight didn’t sum up to 15 kg at all.

That toned forearm muscle of her wife, fully contracted, is so tempting. Joohyun wishes she could grab and bite that flesh to test the firmness of muscle fibre.

Kang Seulgi looked double, no triple, no—not triple, but gazillion times attractive in Joohyun's eyes after she became a mother.

The charm of a married woman who became a mother made Joohyun lost in her own world.

She continued to travel in her own mind about Seulgi tone muscle; it goes beyond the forearm now... picturing over every square inch of Kang Seulgi's physique.

 

‘Wife?? Aren’t you coming?’

Joohyun flinched, blinking fast while shaking off her dirty thought, ‘oh – I,’ she looks down at Seulgi's hands, which are empty now. It seems like her wife already placed twins in the car.

Grabbing her purse, she treaded forward while muttering, ‘no… I won’t be coming until next week.’ She sighed; her appointment had been postponed because her doctor was on emergency leave.

Meaning no for her until then.

 

Twins are now sixteen weeks old (4 months), which means vaccine time for them.

Joohyun was a little concerned since, at the week twelve vaccination, Jiah merely gave out a feeble whimper, while Seoah sobbed as if someone were torturing her.

The stark contrast in the twins' personalities astounded her. They are extremely distinct from one another, even though they are not even a year old yet.

She glances at the twin at the back; everything is at peace for now, thanks to their pacifier.

Then her eyes shift to her wife, Kang Seulgi driving with one hand. other hand is locking with hers.

‘why~?’ Seulgi asked lovingly; she could feel Joohyun's warm gaze on her.

‘Just~’ Joohyun replied.

They didn’t do anything, yet her heart fluttered. Squeezing Seulgi's hand, and her wife returned the gesture, so Joohyun did it again.

The entire ride to the hospital, they fool around by squeezing hands.

 

‘Hi, our Jiah has turned 16 weeks old already.' The doctor welcomed Jiah gleefully, yet the baby seemed to know what was about to happen and hid her face in her mama's chest.

‘Jiah yah, it’s okay’ Joohyun lightly jiggled her older twin. ‘Mama here, mama here’ she said while the nurse gently rolled up the right sleeve.

The doctor started to explain all the medical knowledge about this vaccine to Joohyun while the nurse was wiping a ball of cotton on Jiah.

The sanitising liquid is cold. Jiah shudders in her mama's arms. The doctor is getting ready for the vaccine.

Prolong it wouldn’t do any good.

And it's done; it doesn't even take more than a minute.

Jiah's eyes widen now; she wriggles when the needle is pulled out. frowning a little and staring at the doctor. Probably remember that she felt this familiar pain at the age of twelve weeks old.

'Aigoo, our pretty Jiah didn’t cry today.’ Joohyun bobbed her baby nose, thanking the doctor for handling everything with care.

 

For Seoah, Seulgi literally just walked into the doctor's room, and she already went wild, squirming in Seulgi's arms as if she could run away from her mommy.

The doctor used a toy that had a bell on it. waving in front of Seoah's, hoping it will make Seoah calm down and let the poor nurse apply the sanitising wet wipe.

Nope! Seoah didn’t fall for any of it.

While Jiah only took like five minutes for the whole vaccine process, Seoah took half an hour.

She cried as soon as the nurse rolled up her sleeve and didn’t stop.

In the end, Joohyun was the one holding Seoah during vaccination, while Seulgi was chilling out in the hospital hallway with Jiah.

 

.

.

.

 

This is Seulgi's second meeting with the architecture team to build her dream house and her family's dream house.

She studied the team's interior design and housing plan with thoroughness.

‘Based on your sketches Mrs. Kang,’ the architect said, and Miss Jung pointed her forefinger at the living room area. ‘We added Korean style per your request –

‘It’s great’ Seulgi interfered, ‘but my wife doesn’t like the dark and gloomy-looking place.’ Fetching out her phone, ‘my wife preferred a wooden or nature colour scheme. She wanted a homey and cosy space.’

Ms. Jung smiled upon hearing her client mention the wife's likings. Most people focus on their own preferences rather than those of their partners.

‘For the floor, she doesn’t like concrete. My wife loves white oak and’ scratching her nape. Seulgi feels bad for complaining ton of things. ‘The design is great, just the colour.’

‘Don’t worry, Mrs. Kang; it’s a small change, and our client satisfaction is our upmost priority.’

Flipping another page, it’s the kitchen.

Seulgi hum, feeling satisfied with the simplicity and beauty of this all-white kitchen are enhanced by the oak-finished countertops and cabinetry.

‘My wife would love this the most’ Seulgi said, a smile on her face. She could already see how Joohyun would jump excitedly when her wife walked into the kitchen.

The design is a perfect explanation of Joohyun's dream kitchen.

‘For the kitchen, can we make the sliding pocket door so the opening is attached to the outdoor patio?’

Ms. Jung nodded her head, showing Seulgi an example of a deck on her iPad.

‘My wife loves winter, so I want the patio to be open and closed with a glass sliding pocket door. I think I want everything in a sliding pocket door.’

Ms. Jung noted down her client request.

‘My wife hates pivot doors; our current place uses that door. She walked in, and I walked out on the other side.’

My wife preferred this, and my wife preferred that, which was heard throughout the entire meeting.

 

‘Your wife is the luckiest woman on earth, Mrs. Kang.’ Ms. Jung dropped a comment once the meeting was over.

‘You remember every little thing about her’ she explained when her client seemed confused.

Seulgi shrugged, trying to act like it was just a small matter to her.

‘I just want this house to remind me of my wife.’

‘Oh, before I forgot’ Seulgi snapped her finger. ‘The garden glass house; attach it to the house; I want everything connected. Everything.’

‘I don't want my wife to walk in the cold to get to her garden. She can't handle the cold.’ Seulgi added.

 

….

 

‘We found his mother.’ Jiyoung laid out all of the evidence on the table. ‘she's at Lee's vacation house in Italy.’

Seulgi's pitch black eyes land on the said picture. Lee bastard son’s mother seems to be enjoying her vacation.

‘So that bastard lied to us?’

Jiyoung nodded firmly. ‘They don’t know we knew, and for the motive, Probably want the kid to spy on us.’

Seulgi scoffed; she shouldn’t have given her pity to the bastard; he still has Lee blood coursing in his veins after all.

‘Also…’ Jiyoung sighed, placing another brown envelope. ‘You need to take a look at this.’

The look on Jiyoung's face worried Seulgi a bit; part of her was scared to open the envelope.

A picture of Yerim visiting the bastard and it not a single picture, but lots of them. taken from the CCTV inside the Kang safehouse.

‘I'm afraid… You need to have a talk with Yerim and your wife.’

‘My family didn’t conspire with Lee!’ Seulgi protested sternly.

‘I didn’t mean it that way!’ Jiyoung defended, ‘Don’t forget that Bae and Kang are united by blood and law now. They are my family too Seulgi.’ He stated.

‘I'm just telling you to have a talk with them, especially Yerim. To figure things out and it’s time for Joohyun to know this.’

Seulgi sighed. ‘I'm sorry,’ she apologised for losing her temper once again. ‘I thought I could deal with this without involving Joohyun.’

‘I know what you felt; I wanted the same for my family too. But my sister, it’s better to let them know.’ Bumping his fist against his sister's shoulder, ‘trust me you don’t want them to find out things from others.’

 

….

 

Seulgi arrived home late in the in the afternoon, meaning that she needed to face her wife's wrath.

Joohyun had already waited in the living room, face looking tight. Arms crossed over her chest.

‘You promise to have lunch at home.’ Joohyun said, a dark shadow cast on her face, and Seulgi gulped.

‘Wife I –

Joohyun glared at Seulgi, and Seulgi reminded herself that the person is her wife, not some devil, so there is no need to be shaky, right?

No – Seulgi is scared to death right now.

As careful as she could, Seulgi approached her wife. Taking Joohyun's hand into hers, she kissed the woman's knuckles.

‘Jiyoung called; I'm sorry, hmm??’ batting her lashes, beaming at Joohyun.

‘You!’ Joohyun shoved Seulgi away. ‘Urgh!!’ she continued to throw a harmless punch at Seulgi. She hated it; she can’t stay mad at Seulgi like before.

She loves this monolid woman too much!

Knowing she had already softened Joohyun's heart, Seulgi scooped Joohyun into her arm. ‘Have you eaten, wife?’

Joohyun let out a hmp! And turned away from Seulgi. sulking.

‘baby~’ nuzzling her nose against Joohyun nape. ‘Pretty please~ it’s not my fault though, its Jiyoung fault.’ Throwing her brother under the bus.

Joohyun rolled her eyes, facing her wife now.

‘You said it was serious.’

‘Oh…’ Seulgi averted her eyes away; she doesn’t know how to break the news about Lee bastard son and there is Yerim issue too.

Seulgi knew her wife wouldn’t like what she was about to say.

‘I need to tell Yerim too…’ so Seulgi decided to stall, it was better to talk with everyone at the same time. ‘Let’s wait until she's home, hmm?’

 

….

 

‘Oh my god!’ Yerim is pulling out her hair. ‘I'm not having an affair with him!!’ Yerim exploded. ‘Seulgi unnie! How can you didn’t ask me first?!’

‘I thou –

‘How dare you yell at your unnie like that!’ Joohyun retorted, ‘I was talking to you, and you dare to speak in that manner! Bae Yerim!!’

Seulgi thought the talk would be heavy and depressing, yet it became a dog fight between two sisters.

She felt like her head would split into two now for trying to calm the sisters. She can’t really take Yerim side and she doesn’t want to take Joohyun side either.

She caused this, so she wanted the sisters to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter