My wife this - that

In The Fall (Winrina Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello new update here

sorry if there a mistake in my writing 

enjoyy!!

 

 

Jimin bit her bottom lip when Minjeong rolled up her sleeves and took the baby carrier in each hand.

Minjeong carried Jiyoo and Minji like nothing, like the twin’s weight didn’t sum up to 15 kg at all.

That toned forearm muscle of her wife, fully contracted, is so tempting. Jimin wishes she could grab and bite that flesh to test the firmness of muscle fibre.

Kim Minjeong looked double, no triple, no—not triple, but gazillion times attractive in Jimin's eyes after she became a mother.

The charm of a married woman who became a mother made Jimin lost in her own world.

She continued to travel in her own mind about Minjeong tone muscle; it goes beyond the forearm now... picturing over every square inch of Kim Minjeong's physique.

 

‘Wife?? Aren’t you coming?’

Jimin flinched, blinking fast while shaking off her dirty thought, ‘oh – I,’ she looks down at Minjeong's hands, which are empty now. It seems like her wife already placed twins in the car.

Grabbing her purse, she treaded forward while muttering, ‘no… I won’t be coming until next week.’ She sighed; her appointment had been postponed because her doctor was on emergency leave.

Meaning no for her until then.

 

Twins are now sixteen weeks old (4 months), which means vaccine time for them.

Jimin was a little concerned since, at the week twelve vaccination, Jiyoo merely gave out a feeble whimper, while Minji sobbed as if someone were torturing her.

The stark contrast in the twins' personalities astounded her. They are extremely distinct from one another, even though they are not even a year old yet.

She glances at the twin at the back; everything is at peace for now, thanks to their pacifier.

Then her eyes shift to her wife, Kim Minjeong driving with one hand. other hand is locking with hers.

‘why~?’ Minjeong asked lovingly; she could feel Jimin's warm gaze on her.

‘Just~’ Jimin replied.

They didn’t do anything, yet her heart fluttered. Squeezing Minjeong's hand, and her wife returned the gesture, so Jimin did it again.

The entire ride to the hospital, they fool around by squeezing hands.

 

‘Hi, our Jiyoo has turned 16 weeks old already.' The doctor welcomed Jiyoo gleefully, yet the baby seemed to know what was about to happen and hid her face in her mama's chest.

‘Jiyoo ah, it’s okay’ Jimin lightly jiggled her older twin. ‘Mama here, mama here’ she said while the nurse gently rolled up the right sleeve.

The doctor started to explain all the medical knowledge about this vaccine to Jimin while the nurse was wiping a ball of cotton on Jiyoo.

The sanitising liquid is cold. Jiyoo shudders in her mama's arms. The doctor is getting ready for the vaccine.

Prolong it wouldn’t do any good.

And it's done; it doesn't even take more than a minute.

Jiyoo's eyes widen now; she wriggles when the needle is pulled out. frowning a little and staring at the doctor. Probably remember that she felt this familiar pain at the age of twelve weeks old.

'Aigoo, our pretty Jiyoo didn’t cry today.’ Jimin bobbed her baby nose, thanking the doctor for handling everything with care.

 

For Minji, Minjeong literally just walked into the doctor's room, and she already went wild, squirming in Minjeong's arms as if she could run away from her mommy.

The doctor used a toy that had a bell on it. waving in front of Minji's, hoping it will make Minji calm down and let the poor nurse apply the sanitising wet wipe.

Nope! Minji didn’t fall for any of it.

While Jiyoo only took like five minutes for the whole vaccine process, Minji took half an hour.

She cried as soon as the nurse rolled up her sleeve and didn’t stop.

In the end, Jimin was the one holding Minji during vaccination, while Minjeong was chilling out in the hospital hallway with Jiyoo.

 

.

.

.

 

This is Minjeong's second meeting with the architecture team to build her dream house and her family's dream house.

She studied the team's interior design and housing plan with thoroughness.

‘Based on your sketches Mrs. Kim,’ the architect said, and Miss Jung pointed her forefinger at the living room area. ‘We added Korean style per your request –

‘It’s great’ Minjeong interfered, ‘but my wife doesn’t like the dark and gloomy-looking place.’ Fetching out her phone, ‘my wife preferred a wooden or nature colour scheme. She wanted a homey and cosy space.’

Ms. Jung smiled upon hearing her client mention the wife's likings. Most people focus on their own preferences rather than those of their partners.

‘For the floor, she doesn’t like concrete. My wife loves white oak and’ scratching her nape. Minjeong feels bad for complaining ton of things. ‘The design is great, just the colour.’

‘Don’t worry, Mrs. Kim; it’s a small change, and our client satisfaction is our upmost priority.’

Flipping another page, it’s the kitchen.

Minjeong hum, feeling satisfied with the simplicity and beauty of this all-white kitchen are enhanced by the oak-finished countertops and cabinetry.

‘My wife would love this the most’ Minjeong said, a smile on her face. She could already see how Jimin would jump excitedly when her wife walked into the kitchen.

The design is a perfect explanation of Jimin's dream kitchen.

‘For the kitchen, can we make the sliding pocket door so the opening is attached to the outdoor patio?’

Ms. Jung nodded her head, showing Minjeong an example of a deck on her iPad.

‘My wife loves winter, so I want the patio to be open and closed with a glass sliding pocket door. I think I want everything in a sliding pocket door.’

Ms. Jung noted down her client request.

‘My wife hates pivot doors; our current place uses that door. She walked in, and I walked out on the other side.’

My wife preferred this, and my wife preferred that, which was heard throughout the entire meeting.

 

‘Your wife is the luckiest woman on earth, Mrs. Kim.’ Ms. Jung dropped a comment once the meeting was over.

‘You remember every little thing about her’ she explained when her client seemed confused.

Minjeong shrugged, trying to act like it was just a small matter to her.

‘I just want this house to remind me of my wife.’

‘Oh, before I forgot’ Minjeong snapped her finger. ‘The garden glass house; attach it to the house; I want everything connected. Everything.’

‘I don't want my wife to walk in the cold to get to her garden. She can't handle the cold.’ Minjeong added.

 

….

 

‘We found his mother.’ Jiyoung laid out all of the evidence on the table. ‘she's at Lee's vacation house in Italy.’

Minjeong's pitch black eyes land on the said picture. Lee bastard son’s mother seems to be enjoying her vacation.

‘So that bastard lied to us?’

Jiyoung nodded firmly. ‘They don’t know we knew, and for the motive, Probably want the kid to spy on us.’

Minjeong scoffed; she shouldn’t have given her pity to the bastard; he still has Lee blood coursing in his veins after all.

‘Also…’ Jiyoung sighed, placing another brown envelope. ‘You need to take a look at this.’

The look on Jiyoung's face worried Minjeong a bit; part of her was scared to open the envelope.

A picture of Hyein visiting the bastard and it not a single picture, but lots of them. taken from the CCTV inside the Kim safehouse.

‘I'm afraid… You need to have a talk with Hyein and your wife.’

‘My family didn’t conspire with Lee!’ Minjeong protested sternly.

‘I didn’t mean it that way!’ Jiyoung defended, ‘Don’t forget that Yoo and Kim are united by blood and law now. They are my family too Minjeong.’ He stated.

‘I'm just telling you to have a talk with them, especially Hyein. To figure things out and it’s time for Jimin to know this.’

Minjeong sighed. ‘I'm sorry,’ she apologised for losing her temper once again. ‘I thought I could deal with this without involving Jimin.’

‘I know what you felt; I wanted the same for my family too. But my sister, it’s better to let them know.’ Bumping his fist against his sister's shoulder, ‘trust me you don’t want them to find out things from others.’

 

….

 

Minjeong arrived home late in the in the afternoon, meaning that she needed to face her wife's wrath.

Jimin had already waited in the living room, face looking tight. Arms crossed over her chest.

‘You promise to have lunch at home.’ Jimin said, a dark shadow cast on her face, and Minjeong gulped.

‘Wife I –

Jimin glared at Minjeong, and Minjeong reminded herself that the person is her wife, not some devil, so there is no need to be shaky, right?

No – Minjeong is scared to death right now.

As careful as she could, Minjeong approached her wife. Taking Jimin's hand into hers, she kissed the woman's knuckles.

‘Jiyoung called; I'm sorry, hmm??’ batting her lashes, beaming at Jimin.

‘You!’ Jimin shoved Minjeong away. ‘Urgh!!’ she continued to throw a harmless punch at Minjeong. She hated it; she can’t stay mad at Minjeong like before.

She loves this woman too much!

Knowing she had already softened Jimin's heart, Minjeong scooped Jimin into her arm. ‘Have you eaten, wife?’

Jimin let out a hmp! And turned away from Minjeong. sulking.

‘baby~’ nuzzling her nose against Jimin nape. ‘Pretty please~ it’s not my fault though, its Jiyoung fault.’ Throwing her brother under the bus.

Jimin rolled her eyes, facing her wife now.

‘You said it was serious.’

‘Oh…’ Minjeong averted her eyes away; she doesn’t know how to break the news about Lee bastard son and there is Hyein issue too.

Minjeong knew her wife wouldn’t like what she was about to say.

‘I need to tell Hyein too…’ so Minjeong decided to stall, it was better to talk with everyone at the same time. ‘Let’s wait until she's home, hmm?’

 

….

 

‘Oh my god!’ Hyein is pulling out her hair. ‘I'm not having an affair with him!!’ Hyein exploded. ‘Minjeong unnie! How can you didn’t ask me first?!’

‘I thou –

‘How dare you yell at your unnie like that!’ Jimin retorted, ‘I was talking to you, and you dare to speak in that manner! Yoo Hyein!!’

Minjeong thought the talk would be heavy and depressing, yet it became a dog fight between two sisters.

She felt like her head would split into two now for trying to calm the sisters. She can’t really take Hyein side and she doesn’t want to take Jimin side either.

She caused this, so she wanted the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter