chapter 4

Behind the scence (extended kryber)

Krys and I stand on our toes to sneak at Yuri but Jessica pushes us out of the store leaving Yuri behind to process for payment.

 

Krys may find out what Yulsic has chosen because Jessica blushes a little bit when Krys whispers to her ear. My head still wonder what the heck could make Sergeant Jessica blushes like that. Most of the time she shows me a really cold attitude and seeing her getting shy it’s really the first time.

 

I look at Yuri who comes to joint us, she hides the item she just bought in Jessica’s purse. It’s wrapped in a square box so I have no clues what it could be. In contrary with Jessica, Yuri just put an easy smile like nothing happens.

 

What I remember in that store there were lots of and bras. The zone where Yulsic stood had lots of fancy clothes. I thought I was in a Halloween store. It can’t be a costume since the box is too small. I think the shelf has some accessory like mask, devil headband and mysterious boxes with Korean writing on it. Hum…it must be one of those boxes. I feel the need to masterpiece my Korean faster because I can’t miss the fun of this kind of critical moment.

 

Clever as I am, I push my eyebrows up and down with a devil smile to Yulsic as if I know what they buy. I like this reverse situation; it’s time for me to take advantage of the Sergeant Jess. Muahahahaha.

 

Jessica rapidly hand us 300,000 won to cover our mouth. I don’t want to take it because it’s our first date so I want to spend my own money for Krys. But she is too fast. She grabs the money. She also pokes another 100,000 won in Jessica’s wallet. She holds my hand to run away from the couple.

 

I see Jessica shows her fist to us and Krys puts her tongue out. I like this bad girl! Hehe. Yuri smiles at the situation. She takes Jessica’s hand and pulls the girl to continue their shopping tour.

 

Krys & I go to another store. Krys keeps applying the clothes on her body and looks at me with a very sweet smile. I think I can die because of sweetness overload. She asks my opinion for every single piece that she chooses. Everything looks good on her or she is too pretty in my eyes. I think she is even prettier with nothing! AAAAaaahhhh! OKAY my mode goes on.  

 

I need to focus on something else but she is standing too close for me. I hand her the dress that is hung behind her. “It must look good on you”. I ask her to try one. She gives me her purse and happily goes in the fitting room. My heart is still beating fast. Fewwww that was close. I think I may kiss her if she keeps showing me her cutie face.

 

“Amber?”

 

“Yes?”

 

“I can’t zip up. The zipper is at the back”

 

Uh oh is she asking for my help? I’m frozen. It means I’ll go in same cabin with her. I’ll see half Krys. YAY! My head is trying to picture Krys and her bare skin. My body goes from frozen to burned. My nose is going to bleed. I think I may die now. I fan myself continuously.

 

“Amber? Are you still there?”

 

I’m so panicked. I need to prepare for her question. If she asks me in should I say yes or not. Then I hear a sound from her purse right on time. “Euh Krys. You have a call”

 

“Can you see who is it from?”

 

“Our manager”

 

“Can you answer it for me?” She pokes her head out. I see her bare shoulder. *GULP* I redirect my eyes on the phone.

 

“Hello?” I pick up

 

“Amber? Where is Krystal?” The manager asks from the other line.

 

“She is in the fitting room”. She pokes her head out again. This girl is really making me jealous. What if somebody see her? I push her back in the cabin.

 

“Tell her to come to MBC studio RIGHT NOW! This is an order” He hangs up.

 

“What did he say?” Krys finally changes back to her cloth.

 

“You need to go to the MBC studio immediately” I tell her

 

“Why? I have no schedule today”

 

“He didn’t say why. He asks you to come to MBC “RIGHT NOW” and hung up” I emphaze the word right now copy the manager aggressive tone.

 

Krys takes back her cell and calls the manager. He does pick up like usual. It’s his style; he likes to order us around with no explanation. And so we have to rush toward the MBC station. I wait for Krys about 15 min in the lobby. But she doesn’t come back to me. She calls me instead.

 

“So? What is wrong?” I ask her

 

“The editing staffs erased my scenes by error. So we have to redo the shoot now.”

 

“WHAT?” I’m frustrated. “How can they do that? So it means you have to film until when?” My date with Krys is screwed up.

 

“I can’t tell you yet. There are at least three scenes that need to be air in two days. Amber I can’t talk with you anymore. The director is calling me.”

 

“Wait Krys…Krys?” I just want to tell her that I’ll wait for her. But it is too late. Our conversation just ends like that

 

It can’t be true. How can our first date ends like this. No matter what, I’ll wait for her at the lobby. It’s only 3 p.m. She will need to eat dinner and maybe late super too. Maybe I’ll be able to see her at the break time.