chapter 1

Behind the scence (extended kryber)

WOah~I look myself in the mirror to fix my messy hair. Krys is the expert to sculpt my hairs up but she seems to be mad at me though. Should I call her or not? Okay I give up after several temptations to stick the freaking wick that doesn’t want to stay still.

 

Well I still look good with messy hair. I check my smile in the mirror; I turn my head left and right to check from different angles. It’s still a killer smile Hehehe Content with my look I wash my hand but the toilet is in my view. I remember it’s where I flushed Krys & Taemin couple ring few minutes ago. Darn! It feels so refreshing. I wish I can redo it again.

 

But now I’m a bit worried because that ring is an accessory for High Kick 3. Will Krys get scolded because of that? Or will Krys scolds me if she finds out what I just done? I can lie to her that it was an accident.

 

I imagine multiple explanations that I can give and only one seems to be plausible. I tried the ring on my hand; it was too loose so it dropped in the toilet. Short and sweet but no that excuse makes me look dump. Krys may ask why I have to try it on. The ring looks to girly for me, and I rarely wear accessory like that. It’s just not my type. Krys knows me too well for that.

 

She will suspicious that I feel jealous because of the ring. Well ok I’m jealous that she seems close to that Taemin dude but I’m not going to let her know my feeling useless she tells she loves me. I’m Amber Liu after all. The most popular tomboy among girls. Since I was kiddo “girls run after me, I don’t run after girls” is my motto. But Krys is a pretty chick. Her smile is killing me. I think I can do anything when she looks at me in the eyes. Kekeke. I slap myself to get back to my sense.

 

Now, I have to get the ring back or Krys will lose her credibility with the filming crew. How should I do it? Pump it back? Then I have to pick it up with my bare hand? Ewww yuck. I can’t believe I flush it. I was really out of mind.

 

I plunge the pump in the toilet to make the ring come back but my head keeps thinking about the dirty that also may come back. Eww ewww ewww I can’t continue anymore.

 

I wonder if Krys is still on the phone with Taemin so I press my ear against the door to overhear. She is still talking with him because I can hear her laughs. Her voice is sweet though but she doesn’t need to talk that way with Taemin. Tssk.

 

Taemin also has the same ring since it’s a couple rings. What if I steal it from him and make him get scolded? My face just has the most evil smile on earth. Na that is just not right to do. Me Amber Josephine Liu have to steal that couple ring because of jealousy? I better think about another plan.

 

I put the pump aside and wash my hand. I also apply the Bath & body Works “Paris Amour” hand lotion. I like it because it smells like Krys. She applies that lotion every day. Her hands smell good and they are soft too. My ert mode is on when I think about her. I really want to hug her every time she stands near of me. But I’m hesitating. What if she pushes me out? I would look like the dumpiest dump on earth. Also what if she hears my heart pounding? That would be embarrassing.

 

“Amber! What are you doing in there?”

 

My heart almost jumps out because of the knocking sound. How can she knock so hard? I better not get hit by her or I’ll look same as the mashed potatoes. “I’m coming!”

 

“What takes you so long?”

 

“You can’t use the bathroom”

 

“Why not”

 

“cuz it’s broken”  I have to make that lie because I don’t want her to know that the ring is missing. I better manage to find it back before her next filming schedule.

 

She tries to look over my shoulder to verify if what I say is true. I think she doesn’t believe why the toilet is suddenly broken. But I block her view and turn her around. I think it pokes her curiosity even more when I lock the handle.  

 

“No don’t use it” I say.

 

“I won’t I just need to take something”

 

I’ll be a death meat if she finds out the ring is missing “NO. There is a rat in there!” I just put myself in a more complicate situation. How would I connect the rat with the broken toilet excuse?

 

“IEEEEEEww…but you say it’s broken”

 

“yy…yeah the rat sinks in the toilet, it is so big and blocks everything”

 

“So it’s safe now right?” She breakes in by passing me. “Amber did you see my ring?”

 

“Ww..what ring?” I shout. I have to act the most innocent possible even if I to force my freaking eyes look like a puppy. Acting cute is just not my type but it’s a do or die situation.

 

“My couple ring with Taemin oppa”

 

I arch one of my eyebrows up like I don’t have any clue of what she is talking about. I seriously deserve an acting award. But I think my face looks more like a dump lama than ever.

 

“I’m sure I take it off and put it on the counter” She starts to search everywhere in the room. I feel guilty though

 

 “Where else could I put it?” She stands up and put her hand on her forehead. Should I tell her the truth?

 

I scratch my head and approaching her from behind like a little kid who is about to acknowledge a fault with his mom.

 

But she suddenly falls backward. I try my best to catch her in my arms. But her body just drops so abruptly that I’m also pulled on the floor by her weight.  “Krys are you ok?” I shake her. “Krys?” I shake her again but her eyes are deep close.

 

I just hate this scene even though she has fainted numerous times already. I hate to see her body is not responding, her hands are not moving and her eyes are closes. I hate the feeling that she is giving me right now. The feeling as if she is death. I attempt to lift her up but it’s not easy. She is not awake to grip on my shoulder, her entire body just loose it sense. It makes her weights heavier than ever.  I just wish I have done more exercises to lift her up in one try. I look really weak at the moment I carry her on bed as I almost drop her.