Please

Without
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The blonde exhaled and spoke seriously:

__ Yong, I’ve been by your side every step of your career, haven’t I? Supported you the best way I could. You didn’t believe in yourself many times but I still pushed you.

The older one responded with the intention of interrupting that conversation. 

__ I know, Byul-ah. You know I’m super grateful. But...

__ Can’t you do this for me just this once? Please, don’t accept that invitation. I can’t handle it, Yong! I can’t see you playing a romantic part with that woman! __ Moonbyul’s voice trembled.

Frowning, the 33-year-old declared:

__ Sodam is my friend, Byul-ah. And you know I’m working hard to grow as an actress. It’s just a job.

Kicking a chair, the taller one exclaimed:

__ It’s not just a job for her! She’s interested in you, damn it! And your fans keep making comments about you two. They want you together. It hurts me; you know? You and I are seen as a joke while they support you with anyone else.

Rolling her eyes, the dark-haired female affirmed:

__ Don’t be such a baby! You’re tripping because of some fans. She is not into me. And I don’t care about what people want. You and I are together, aren’t we?

The 31-year-old stared at her partner with sadness:

__ I know I am. But you... This is not how a couple handles things. Partners talk, listen to each other, and try to find common ground. In our case, you always do things your way. I never cared. The only time I beg you, you disregard my feelings.

__ This is unfair. I ALWAYS take your opinion into consideration. The thing is... You’re being childish!__ Yongsun whined.

Moonbyul slowly shook her head and murmured:

__ OK.

She turned her back and opened the door to leave her lover’s house.

__ Byul-ah, come on! Stop being silly. You can help me memorize the lines. __ The beautiful brunette tried to sound playful and cute.

__ Good night, unnie.__ The blonde sounded like she was about to cry 

The sunset painted the sky in two colors: orange and purple.

Yongsun thought she should give her partner some space until she calmed down.

They hadn’t argued for real in years. So was burning with the feeling of leaving things unsaid.

Coincidentally, her friend Sodam called half an hour later and noticed she was not fine.

The actress said she was near her house and invited herself for a visit.

They ended up having dinner together and Yongsun confessed she was having second thoughts about the new project.

When Sodam asked why, the famous singer commented she had a fight with Moonbyul.

__ That is being so childish. I don’t get why she is jealous now. So unreasonable.

The popular actress made a funny face and responded:

__ I can’t believe you’re letting someone dictate your career choices, Yongsun-ah. Isn’t this relationship becoming too toxic?

Upset, the brunette shook her head and declared:

__ There is nothing toxic about Byul-YI. She is sweet and supportive. Maybe she is just exhausted and a little depressed. Nobody has ever done for me a third of what she does.

__ Well, people tend to be blind to some things while they are attached to someone. Maybe you should think about it.

Yongsun was about to lose her temper. So she politely sent her friend away:

__ Listen, Sodam. I’m having a migraine. Can we talk some other day?

__ Sure, honey. No problem. __ The actress forced a smile and let the singer take her to the gate.

Sodam leaned and hugged her friend to say goodnight.

__ Yong, I came... __ Moonbyul started speaking before she saw the scene.

Surprised, the dark-haired female pushed her friend and stepped ahead.

__ Byul-ah, you came back.

__ Sorry to disturb. Good luck with your project. __ The blonde said and her voice cracked.

The skinny girl entered her car and left at high speed.

__ Oh ! Byul-aaaah! __ The 33-year-old shouted in panic before grabbing her pho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter