CLICK!

ONESHOT : CUPCAKE, TEARS and CAP

 

 

 

 

 

It’s never been an issue for me ever since. When it comes in my studies, I would do anything. I’m willing to sacrifice my time. Even if that time is for my Love life. My future is more important. Selfish eh? But this is the truth. To be able to succeed, one should know how to sacrifice. It is just a simple consequence YA KNOW?

 

 

I have my own priorities in life. I work for my family. Of course Family first! I decide for the good. And most of all God is my adviser. As for LOVE, I considered it my very last-last-last priority.

 

For me, Love is what I feel for someone very special in my life. Problems often come especially to couples. And quarreling with my boyfriend is not an easy-to-solve problem. Though I’m immune with these issues, somehow it makes me feel hurt every time we exchange those stabbing words.  Almost every day we get into fights which sometimes results into breaking up with each other.

 

I’m in love with this man for about 4 years now. We’ve been together for such a long time. Our relationship gets sweeter and stronger every time, every day of our lives. We’ve shared happy, sorrowful, and crazy moments and promised each other to make this relationship stronger as the days pass by.

 

He’s my first love and same goes to him. It’s magical for me be loved and cared by someone who is a total stranger in my life. Everything that happened to us was the first times in my entire life. Well, excluding my Dad, he’s the first in the list to kiss and hugged me. And I promised myself that if God allows, He will be my last.

 

It was near the time of our Final exams. I became very busy and almost forgot about some stuff including my Boyfriend. All in my mind is to pass the exams. And that day, EunDae is flooding my cell phone with messages and missed calls.

 

“Hey. Why are you not returning my calls?”

 

“I’m sorry… my phone is on silent mode and I’m a bit busy. You know I’m studying for Finals.”

 

“Can you stop studying for a while? I want to hear your voice.”

 

“I’m really sorry dear. Perhaps let’s try to use text messages for now. Okay?” I said and attempted to end the conversation but he didn’t give me the chance.

 

“Why can’t you leave that for me? Is that more important than me?” he said with an angry tone.

 

“Of course not. But you need to understand me. If I didn’t pass this test then my parents will be disappointed. You know I can’t afford to trouble them.”

 

“Whatever. If you can’t do it then DON’T!” he yelled and hung up.

 

I got pissed that time but I didn’t mind it until I receive a text message from him saying that he wants to break up with me. But since I’m used to this scenarios, I ignored him thinking that we will be okay as time flies.

 

2 days passed. Not a single text message or call in my phone. He totally has forgotten about me. I didn’t know that this would be serious. I tried to call him and leave him messages in his email and even in his mobile phone. I even exerted my precious effort just to say sorry to him. I went into his apartment to stick a big sorry written in a huge art paper. I also left him a cupcake for peace offering.

 

When I got home, I received a message from him that says,

 

From: Eundae

Your cupcake? I gave it to a kid. Your Paper? It’s in the garbage can. You’re just wasting your time and money. You know what? If I were you, I would’ve spent my money for food.

 

That’s it! I can’t take it anymore. If this really can’t be helped then I quit!I said to myself and started blocking him in my phone, my facebook account and twitter account.

 

My heart felt like going to explode. Not because I’m sad but because my efforts were taken for granted and my pride gets totally crushed. I want to cry but my tears don’t want to come out. It seems that it doesn’t want me to cry for such worthless things.

 

Somehow, I feel a bit lonely. We really thought this Love story will last forever as long as we were together but then again we can’t tell time. We were very happy until this day comes that the story we wrote together got burned down and the ashes of our memories was blown by the cold breeze of despair.

 

At that very night, I was ready to moved on when my EX-BOYFRIEND texted my roommate that he was in front of our apartment and he wants to talk to me. At first I hesitated to go and see his face but my roommate told me to give it a shot. Because maybe he wants to catch up with me. With my roommates influence, I decided to go talk to him.

 

“Let’s go take a stroll.” He said while holding cellophane with a cupcake in it. “I didn’t throw it.”

 

I don’t know how to react when I saw the cupcake I gave him. I feel a bit happy but I ignored everything.“What? You’re telling me to take a stroll? At this time? It’s dangerous.”

 

“Just for a few minutes.”

 

“No. I can’t. It’s late and it’s very dangerous.”I refused.

 

“Even at this time you still can’t be with me. I don’t understand you anymore. Take this cupcake.”

 

“Why would I take that?”

 

“Coz I don’t need it.”

 

“If you don’t need it, what makes you think that I need it?” I said, controlling my temper.

 

“If you don’t want it, then it’s trash.” He walks away and throws the cake in to a garbage can.

 

My tears fell as I saw him walking away without looking back at me. And the cake I made for him became one of those trashes in the garbage can. He didn’t even apologize. My heart can’t stop beating like crazy as I weep. It was my first heartbreak. Our past fights were not that terrible. I really don’t know what gotten into us that it has to be like this.

 

 

 

DBSK MEMBER’s POV

 

 

I am walking in the streets of _______(your country). Since it was my first time to come here, I sneak out of the hotel we are staying to explore. I left changmin alone in our room and gave him money so that he will not report me to our manager.

 

I’m taking pictures of the tower, buildings, pretty street lights and the beautiful people of this country.

 

“HAHAHA… I bet Changmin will get jealous.”I mumbled.

 

I’m still taking random photos when I saw a girl standing near a car. She looks like waiting for someone. Her hair is untied and she’s wearing a pajama. I took a side view photo of her. When I checked her picture I noticed something in her face. I zoom it in and found out that she’s crying. I went to her nearer.

 

“Excuse me Miss.” I said and smiled at her. She faced me and saw her teary eyes.

 

“Are you okay?”

 

She nodded in response and dropped her head. She slightly steps backwards.

 

“Hey. I’m sorry to intrude but may I help you. Don’t worry I’m not a thief or something.”I offered her my hankie and she stared at me. OMO she’s pretty! I thought.

 

“I’m sorry to trouble you.” She said in a soft voice.

 

“Oh. It’s okay. I should be the one to say that.”

 

“Don’t worry. It’s okay with me.” She smiles.

 

“Are you waiting for someone?” I asked.

 

“No. I don’t have the right to wait for him now.” She said with a sorrowful expression.

 

“Excuse me?”

 

“N- nothing.” She stammers.

 

“Okay. Whatever is it? Please reserve your tears to something worth crying for.” I said as I beamed.

 

“What?”

 

“Hehehe. Just ignore it. I’m just talking nonsense.”

 

She chuckled and her expression became lighter. “You’re funny.”

 

“I am? HAHAHA.” I peak into my watch and saw that it’s getting late.

 

“Are you leaving now?” she asked.

 

“Yeah. I wish I could talk to you more but I have to go.” I sighed.

 

“I see. Well then, thanks for letting me borrow your hankie, and for accompanying me. I feel much better now. I hope to see you again.” She smiled and handed me my hankie.

 

“I hope so too. Someday we’ll meet again.” I smiled back and started walking. I was 5 meters away from her when I decided to leave her a remembrance.

 

“Why did you come back?”

 

“I want to give you something.”

 

“No. You don’t need to.”

 

“It’s okay. I want you to remember me.” I handed her my cap and turned away. She smiled and waved goodbye to me.

 

 

 

YOUR POV

 

 

I dreamed about the guy last night. He is a really nice guy. I think he’s a foreigner. He looks like somewhat a Chinese or Japanese or maybe Korean. OMO! I forgot to ask his name. Bad Luck.! Aish…

 

Well… back to my normal life. I took a bath and ate my breakfast. It’s Sunday so I have nothing to do. I jumped into the sofa. My roommate is watching ARIRANG. Obviously, she’s a KPOP addict. I joined her as she spazz around those hot guys on TV.

 

“Hey ________! Can you please get me a juice? PLEEEEEAAAASSSEEEE…” she pleaded.

 

“Okay Fine.”

 

“KYAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! YUNHO OPPA!!!!!” She squealed while staring at the big screen.

 

Aish… KPOP. You’re poisoning my roommate’s mind.I was going to get juice when I heard a familiar voice.  I went to see it. And there I saw HIM! The guy last night.!!

 

“HIM!!!!!!” I pointed my index finger straight to the TV. My roommate, with a puzzled look just stares at me.

 

“WHO???”

 

“HIM!!!”

 

“YUNHO OPPA?”

 

“WHO IS HE?”

 

“HIM? He is DBSK’s leader Jung Yunho.”

 

I stood in front of the TV and my roommate like dumb a girl. O.o 

 

I ran towards my room and searched for his cap. And there I saw in the edge of the cap. “JUNG YUNHO” written inside. I ran back into the living room and I saw my roommate sitting in the sofa with a lifeless expression.

 

“HEY! ______(friend,roommate,whatever). What’s wrong with you?” I shook her shoulders. After a while she gained her conscious.

 

“UWWWAAAAAHHHH… ________!!!!!! UKnow oppa!!!!” she screamed at my face.

 

“Hey watch it!! Your saliva is showering on my face. What are you talking about?”

 

“Yunho oppa, He mentioned your name just a minute ago. How could it be?”

 

“REALLY??????”

 

“YES. He said he wants to see you again. Have you seen him???????” she curiously asked.

 

“I don’t know. If my suspicions are right, then he really must be the guy last night.”

 

“WHAAAATTT??? Why didn’t you tell me?”

 

“Sorry I forgot.”

 

“UWAAAHHHH…Waeyo??” her expression became miserable.

 

“HAHAHAH… sorry ________(your friend,roommate, whatever).”

 

I went back to the kitchen to get a juice when I noticed that I am holding his cap with my right hand. I gazed at it. Then I remember the words that he said.

 

“…reserve your tears to something worth crying for.”

 

My heartbeat’s fast. It’s racing inside my heart. What is this? Could it be?

 

Time goes by and I figured out how I feel. Not long enough, I became his fan. I treasured his cap. And promised myself that someday if our paths cross again, I’ll tell him that I’m stronger and I’m not the same girl that he saw. Most importantly, I want to tell him that…

 

My tears are exclusively for JUNG YUNHO ONLY…

 

 

 

 

 

 

END <3

 

 

 

 

 

thanks for reading.! i hope you enjoyed it... :)

COMMENT NE~