Chapter 5: Facing the Obstacle

Shadows of Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the day dawned, Taeyeon and Tiffany prepared to confront the looming obstacle that threatened to disrupt their fragile peace. With determination etched into their expressions, they braced themselves for the challenges that lay ahead.

 

"Are you sure you're ready for this, Tiff?" Taeyeon asked, her voice tinged with concern as she handed Tiffany the mini camera and emergency pen.

 

Tiffany nodded, a steely resolve in her eyes. "I'll be fine, Taeyeon. I trust you to have my back," she replied, her voice unwavering despite the butterflies fluttering in her stomach.

 

With a reassuring smile, Taeyeon sent Tiffany on her way to the agency, instructing her underlings to keep a vigilant watch over her.

 

At the agency, Tiffany was meticulously dressed by her manager, the air filled with a tense anticipation.

 

"You look absolutely stunning, Tiffany," her manager praised, her eyes gleaming with satisfaction as she admired her handiwork.

 

Tiffany offered a small smile, though her thoughts were preoccupied with the upcoming encounter with Siwon. Unbeknownst to her manager and the rest of the agency, Tiffany harbored a sense of apprehension about the evening ahead. There was an underlying unease, a nagging feeling that something was amiss.

 

As she stepped into the awaiting car, Tiffany couldn't shake the sense of foreboding that clung to her like a shadow. With each passing moment, her apprehension grew, casting a shadow over the anticipation of the evening's festivities. And so, armed with the small emergency pen discreetly tucked away, Tiffany prepared to face whatever challenges lay ahead, determined to navigate the evening with caution and vigilance.

 

As the evening progressed, Siwon's demeanor shifted from charming to predatory. With each passing moment, his actions grew more aggressive, his words laced with an unsettling intensity.

 

"You're so mysterious, Tiffany. Tell me, what's your deepest desire?" Siwon probed, his gaze intense as he leaned in closer.

 

Tiffany's discomfort was palpable,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter