Chapter 3: A Fateful Encounter

Shadows of Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For a brief moment, the relentless pursuit ceased, granting Tiffany a fleeting sense of reprieve. Immersing herself in her work, she sought solace within the familiar routines of her daily life. Yet, tranquility was fleeting as her agency unveiled a lucky fan draw, offering a day in her company as the coveted prize.

 

Excitement rippled through the crowd at the fan meet event, only to be punctuated by a sudden hush as Siwon's name was drawn. His obsession, reignited with fervor, drove him to desperate lengths to claim his prize.

 

In the midst of the event, Tiffany's phone buzzed with urgency, a stark reminder of the impending danger.

 

Tiffany: Taeyeon, it's me. Siwon won the fan draw to have a dinner with me. I'm really scared to be alone knowing he's the winner. Please, I need your help.

 

Taeyeon's reply came swiftly, a lifeline in the tumultuous sea of uncertainty.

 

Taeyeon: I'm on my way. Don't worry, I'll be there to pick you up. Just finish up and I'll wait for you outside. Stay safe.

 

With her heart pounding in her chest, Tiffany took a deep breath and composed herself, determined to carry on with the event. She smiled brightly for her fans, though her mind was preoccupied with thoughts of Siwon's unsettling presence.

 

After the event concluded, Tiffany walked with her manager towards the car park, her nerves still on edge. As they approached Tiffany's car, her manager glanced over and noticed Taeyeon leaning casually against it. Perplexed, the manager turned to Tiffany and asked, "Who's that, Tiffany?"

 

Tiffany h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter