2 - The Wish

The Cat's Wish
Please log in to read the full chapter

With a sad little pout Me-oongi stares at the fluffy snow falling outside his window. The powdery softness looks so tempting. He wishes he could go play in it as it flutters down gently landing on the glistening white blanket below.

If only, he thinks, I would give up one of my lives to escape this confinement.

The ever-tired kitty falls asleep thinking of how he would be different if his wish came true. One day, he thinks.

As the night deepened, Me-oongi's desire for adventure stirred within him like a restless breeze. The allure of the unknown beckoned, whispering promises of freedom and excitement that tugged at his feline heartstrings.

In a moment of daring impulsivity, Me-oongi seized the opportunity presented by an open window, slipping out into the cool night air with a graceful leap. His whiskers tingled with anticipation as he ventured forth into the sprawling cityscape, his paws carrying him farther from the familiar comforts of home with each determined stride.

Unbeknownst to him, the streets held secrets untold, hidden realms teeming with life and possibility. And it wasn't long before fate intervened, guiding Me-oongi's path to intersect with that of a scrawny street cat whose keen survival instincts belied his humble appearance.

With an air of self-assured confidence, the street cat approached Me-oongi, his amber eyes gleaming with a mixture of curiosity and cunning. "Well, well, what do we hav

Please log in to read the full chapter