3 - The Enchantment

The Cat's Wish
Please log in to read the full chapter

Me-oongi padded through the narrow streets of the city, his senses attuned to the tantalizing aromas wafting from the nearby tarot shop. Jiji's lessons echoed in his mind, guiding him towards warmth and sustenance in the chill of the urban night.

With a flick of his tail, Me-oongi slipped through the doorway of the quaint shop, his whiskers twitching with curiosity as he explored his new surroundings. The gentle witch behind the counter regarded him with a knowing smile, her eyes sparkling with ancient wisdom.

"Welcome, little one," she murmured, her voice a melodic whisper that stirred something deep within Me-oongi's feline soul.

His gaze drifted to a sign hanging above the counter, its bold letters spelling out a simple request: "Familiar Wanted." Me-oongi's heart quickened with anticipation, the prospect of regular meals and cozy fireside naps beckoning to him like a siren's song.

"Would you like to apply for the job?" the witch inquired, her gaze piercing yet kind.

Me-oongi's eyes sparkled with unspoken delight as he let out a resounding "meow," his answer clear and unwavering.

The witch's lips curled into a knowing smile as she interpreted his response, a silent agreement forged between them in the language of understanding.

As days turned into weeks, Me-oongi settled into his new role with ease, his days filled with warmth, companionship, and the occasional glimpse into the mysteries of the arcane. He

Please log in to read the full chapter