1 - Suga Sweet

The Cat's Wish
Please log in to read the full chapter

As the soft flakes of snow danced outside his window, Me-oongi couldn't help but feel a pang of longing. His fluffy white ears twitched as he watched the winter wonderland unfold, a scene of pure magic beyond the confines of his cozy abode.

"Suga!"

The call of his human, Ara, interrupted his daydream. She always seemed to be on the lookout for him, disrupting his royal solitude with her mundane requests.

"Where are you hiding, my sweet love?"

Me-oongi's narrow eyes narrowed further in annoyance. While he adored Ara in his own feline way, her constant intrusions grated on his majestic sensibilities. He longed for autonomy, to rule his own destiny like the regal creature he knew himself to be. After all, he was certain he hailed from a line of distinguished felines, perhaps even royalty in a past life.

Perched on the windowsill, he surveyed his domain below, a silent observer of the bustling street. In his mind's eye, he was the master of this realm, untethered by human whims and constraints.

"Suga," Ara's voice echoed once more, closer this time, shattering his reverie. "Sweety, do you want fish or chicken for dinner?"

His stomach rumbled in response, betraying his grumpy facade as he began to purr softly at the thought of his favorite food.

"There you are!"

"Which will it be?"

"Meow," Me-oongi replied, his voice laden with unspoken disappointment.

"Fish it is."

I said r

Please log in to read the full chapter