Shutdown

What's The Name of the Game?

 

Chapter 2 

Back at the dorm, everyone was feeling tired. Himchan jumped to the couch then exclaimed, "Ahhhhh~ what a day i need a beauty rest!" Yongguk then nods in agreement, "Yeah i guess we should all get to sleep already..." And everyone else started dragging themselves to bed. 
 
Then Jongup sits in front of the table, "Oh were not celebrating anymore? It's still early.." then he goes and looks at a wall clock and sees how late it actually is, "Well.. Im not that tired yet though..." then he beams his ever so innocent smile.
 
Zelo then sits besides jongup, "i'm really not that tired either!" saying it with a cheery smile on his face. Daehyun also walks back and sits besides them and smiles at the two and then he looks at Youngjae waiting for a reply, Jongup and Zelo also turns their head to look at Youngjae. Then he walks towards the kitchen then stops at the three sitting on the table, "Arasso" then he chuckles, "I'll try and cook something for us then" then he smugs and heads to the kitchen.
 
Himchan was already half asleep but he still managed to crawl to the table. Then Yongguk, acting like he didn't have a choice, sits beside Zelo and the maknae looks at him, "Hyung you're not tired?" Zelo says, remembering how the leader has suggested that they all go to sleep just a minute ago. Yongguk answers in defense, "Aniyo! just a bit but--"
 
Youngjae walks in with bottles of soju and chips, "Here have this first, I'm still working up stuff in the kitchen" Yongguk takes a shot glass and fills it to the brim and shugs it down, then he turns to Zelo, turning a little red either because of the alcohol or something else, then he exclaims, "--but i'm fine" Then he gives the kid a smirk. Which seemed to startle Zelo.
 
When everyone started chatting up, Daehyun stood up and went to the kitchen and eyes Youngjae, 
"What are you doing?"
"Taking a bath" 
Daehyun raises his eyebrows at the other's sarcasm and Youngjae rolls his eyes, 
"Aish, what do you think."
"A bath? arasso. I'll join you.." Daehyun says sounding like he really meant it then he chuckles and Youngjae just nudges Daehyun's elbow, and the two both laughed "Yah!--" 
 
Jongup walks in, "Oh daehyun hyung you're here!" Then he sees Youngjae, "Ah, hyung are you done yet? Let me help you" Then youngjae smiles at him, "Ah, it's okay~" as he carries a tray of food.
 
The three of them left the kitchen, headed to the living room and sat down. Youngjae, Daehyun, Jongup, Zelo, Yongguk, Himchan. 
They all started drinking and Himchan being the first to get drunk, he went to Zelo pushing Yongguk away making the leader throw Himchan dirty looks here and there.
 
Himchan started giving drunk advice to Zelo, "...definitely brush your teeth 3 times a day!! Arasso?!" then he starts doing imaginary brush to which Zelo just continously nods and smiles to.
 
On the other side, Youngjae, Daehyun and Jongup were silent, just drinking and drinking and staring at each other. Which later on seemed to turn into glares that feels like it bores through your souls. Or maybe it was just an unspoken staring game. Who knows.
 
Back at the other side again, Himchan tilted zelos head up with his hand and suddenly whispered as he stared intently at the maknae, "Zelo ah~ Did you have your first kiss yet?" Then he went even closer to him.
 
Zelo being a bit drunk himself went even closer to his hyung's face and said, "Aniyo~" with a big smile on his face. Then an irritated and startled Yongguk stood up between the two and yelled, "Yah! Aish! seriously!" while pushing the two farther aside.
 
Zelo and Himchan just stared at him then Yongguk suddenly realized, "Oh no."
The other three looked up at Yongguk and said in unison, "Waeyo?"
Yongguk with his loud voice, and uneasy,
 
"Who says Zelo's allowed to drink?! And now he's drunk!?!" All the members looked up and stared at him with their half-conscious drunk faces. 
 
Then Zelo, drunk, stood up and looked at Yongguk, his face just an inch farther then he smirked and said, "Shutdown, sorry~" and then he fell. 
He fell into their leader's arms and his lips precisely placed on the other's.
 
 
----------Note-----------------
 
For those who aren't familiar, just so you can visualize it like how i do XD
 
The part for "Shutdown, sorry~" It's from Tadah :D
0:06 of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0OcPtR2BVc&feature=related
And 1:20 of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xmgenj7ogGY
He does that a lot in the show, here's more lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEAQ9hT64Dc&feature=related at 0:19
 
That's all! XD