Wrap up

What's The Name of the Game?

 

He enters the dressing room, and everyone was still tussling and doing hair and make up. Being the leader, Bang Yongguk has this way of making everyone aware of his presence instantly and with ease.
 
Himchan notices Yongguk and with his loud and upbeat voice he calls him and says, "Yongguk hyung what do i do?! Did it go well?! You're done already?"
 
"Yah, calm down. It went fine, i guess. You'll do good.. Don't worry" Yongguk quickly replies and gives him an assuring smile, he got a bit startled by Himchan since his eyes was set somewhere else in the room. To that, Himchan just nods, agreeing with the leader as looks into the mirror and continues having his hair fixed.
 
"....ullineun nae mari nimalgwa dareuni 
hwaganani deureo 4madi jansori!"
 
and a loud gasp like sound then Zelo breaks out into a laugh and then smiles to himself. And as he looks up, he sees Yongguk staring at him mouthing something while he sort of pouts and just stares into confusion.
 
Yongguk then pulls out Zelo's earphones and shouts, "Yah! I was just saying that---"
"Hyung, don't shout you'll just strain your voice~" Zelo says, looking a bit startled and but then giving Yongguk a smile while nodding continously.
 
"A-ahh. Aish. Arasso, nevermind. Go head just practice, Zelo ah" says Yongguk with a bit of a stutter at the start and then continuing to murmur to himself, "...ah but you'll do just fine, don't worry" and then he suddenly breaks into a shy laugh when he looked up at Zelo staring at him.
 
As Zelo was just staring at Yongguk, someone suddenly enters and the younger quickly turns his chair around greets him,
 
"Jongup hyung!!!!!"
 
Jongup spots the younger and goes to him.  Zelo then, started shooting him with questions from his seat, "How did it go? Was it good?!" Before Jongup can even reply he was quickly interrupted by Zelo, "--Ah well i'm sure it went well. Congrats hyung! You tell me what do! I need to learn from you hyung, i need to do good too!!!"
 
And then Jongup places both of his hands on Zelo's shoulder, laughing and smiling while looking at him and saying, "You will do good. No need to ask tips from me. There's definitely nothing to worry about, arasso?" then he lightly pats Zelo's hair just like petting a cute blond furred kitten.
 
"Ah, komawoyo hyung!" looking up at Jongup and smiling brightly. Suddenly interrupting the cheerful and cute interaction between the younger two, was when Yongguk clears his throat a bit too forced, "Ah, well. You did good, Jongup!"
 
And Zelo, you'll do good too so don't worry.." while he fixes his jacket and stares at Jongup, again seemingly emphasizing being the leader.
 
"Thank you too, hyung~" Zelo says to Yongguk with his normal cheery voice and bright smile. With the big wide smile on the younger, the leader looked a bit stunned and so he replies with a surprsingly weak and soft and awkward voice, "neh..no problem.." noticing his soft voice he again clears his throat and tries attaining a tougher composure.
 
While the three of them were talking to each other, or more like Zelo still shooting questions at Jongup and Jongup looking refined as ever, answering each one as Yongguk was still clearing his throat once in awhile for unnecessary reasons, and that's when two more people entered the room.
 
Youngjae and Daehyun entered the room while laughing and talking to each other, everyone in the room notices them while they audibly enjoy each other's company. Youngjae then, sees the members, "Oh Hi guys! Who's done with the shoot yet? We just finished you guys can go ahead." To which Yongguk replies, "Oh, me and Jongup's done already. Himchan and uhm, Zelo, you guys go"
 
Himchan stands up and looks at the members, looking confident and happy, "Okay, let's do this. Hwaiting!" with a matching hand/ arm gesture. Then Zelo looks at his hyungs and flashes a big happy smile and then he quickly follows behind Himchan.
 
Yongguk looks at them leave, unknowingly staying stunned there for a couple of seconds. Youngjae waves his hands in front of Yongguk and then the leader shakes his head as if trying to clear his thoughts as Youngjae kindly asks, "Hyung, are you okay?"
 
"Huh whut? Yeah, i'm okay. How bout you?" Yongguk looks at Youngjae innocently and hoping to change the topic. "Me? Why me?" Youngjae points at himself in confusion. Yongguk nods, "Yeah, you. I mean.. uhhm.. Ahh, you and Daehyun you guys are way to happy!" he says, quickly thinking about the first thing that popped into his head.
 
Youngjae stared at Yongguk and just slowly blinked. Then Daehyun suddenly startles the two when he loudly, a bit too loudly for the two, as he says, "---Aigoo, Jongup ah, you're so cute nowadays! Haha!" then he pinches both of Jongup's cheeks and the two both laughed. They caught the other two's attention, making Yongguk stare blankly at the suddenness of the gesture while Youngjae stared at the two and quickly looked away, getting back Yongguk's attention.
 
"So, Yongguk hyung i was saying... ahh, what was that? Uhh, I don't know. Nevermind hyung." Yongguk turn his eyes to Youngjae and raises his eyebrow and nudges him, "see, something's up with you but--"
 
Zelo and Himchan enters back into the room, "Ah! We're done! Finally! And i think i did great. Zelo, did good too i guess! We should celebrate at the dorm after this" Himchan smirks and looks into all the other members' eyes with gleam.
 
"I think we should!" Zelo nodding endlessly again with a clear smile, "what do you think?"
Yongguk skeptically answers with, "okay then. Sure.. why not."
"Yeah, sure!"
"I'm in!"
"Okay, no problem"
"Awesome, so it's settled then. I hope we wrap up the filming quickly" 
 
Zelo, again with his nodding and smiling with gleaming eyes as he sings, 
"Once Again, What’s The Name Of The Game?"
"B.A.P da ireoseo!~"