Isn't it Ironic?

What's The Name of the Game?

 

 
 
What on earth is happening. Is this a dream? @!%$&^@#!?!
i sure hope it's not...
 
Yongguk just stayed there, stuck to the floor, Zelo on top of him, for a good couple of seconds until Jongup grabbed Zelo's arm and rested it on his shoulder in order to help the maknae stand up.
 
"Uhmm.. Hyung, i'll bring him to his room.. Uhmm, you.. uhhm.." lost at words, Jongup just nodded at the leader and brought Zelo out of the living room to his room.
Startled and stunned, Yongguk stood up then scratched his head and muttered to himself, "aish why'd he have to interrupt my dream..."
 
Jongup turns his head from hearing what the leader has said, "What did you say!??!"
Trying to sound as innocent as possible, "Why? I didn't say anything..." to which Jongup just blinks in doubt  to. And Yongguk, attempting to quickly change the topic turns to the other members and awkwardly says, "Okay, everyone, go to sleep now.. Hurry up, move along now drunk people!" barely getting a response from the members he just forcefully laughs it off.
 
Yongguk quickly followed after Jongup and Zelo and went to his respective room to sleep.
After Jongup helped Zelo to bed, he went back to the living room to see the three still there, Himchan and Youngjae were both drunk but they already stood up and were headed to their own rooms.
 
Jongup eyed Daehyun who was still sitting on the floor looking like he was already half-asleep.
"Daehyun hyung, are you okay? Need my help?"
Daehyun looks up and intently stares at the other then he breaks into a smile, "Aniyo" then he playfully sticks his tongue out.
 
"Aigoo, you're really drunk hyung, i'll go now, you go to bed too~" Looking down at him he smiles and walks away back to his room and then he stops.
 
Daehyun tugged his shirt. Jongup was surprised but he broke into a smile he unknowingly burst into a giggle and said " Ahh, what are you doing hyung?" laughing, not even bothering looking at the other while trying to conceal the blush rushing up to his cheeks.
 
Jongup just stepped forward to try and loosen from Daehyun's tugging, then suddenly Daehyun grabs one of Jongup's arms to him, pulling Jongup's body closer, hugging him from behind.
 
Jongup stayed still for a couple of seconds and then he again burst into giggles, "Yah, what do you think you're doing?" asking him seriously but at the same time he wasn't really bothered by what the other is doing, so he just smiles to himself. Not being able to hold the laughter, Daehyun tells him off saying, "Stay still.." to which Jongup tries his best to make the ticklish sensation stop but a laugh still comes out.
 
Just like that, Daehyun can easily make him smile.
Daehyun can easily make him laugh. Just like that, he can easily make him happy.
 
But then the laughing stopped as Daehyun hugged Jongup even tighter and said,
"Youngjae ah.."
By that time, he then realized. Just like that, he can easily break his heart.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Good Morning!!!!" It was around 6AM in the morning and the silence was broken by the unbelievably loud voice of Himchan. He walks into the kitchen and sees Youngjae leaned against the counter, staring into space while drinking coffee. 
 
Bothered by how Youngjae didn't notice his presence at all, he walks over to Youngjae and places his arms around Youngjae's shoulders, pulling him closer and almost choking him then he said in a whisper as he leaned his head over, also looking at the direction Youngjae's looking at, "So.... what are we looking at here?" Then Youngjae looks at him and breaks into a laugh.
 
"What? I was serious! What where you looking at?? And why are you laughing?!" Himchan asks to which Youngjae responds with laughs in between, "Hyung aigoo look at you! Hahahaa" Himchan thinking to himself then he replied, "What? My face? Is it turning too beautiful for you to handle?! Aish, i knew this day would come soon..."
 
The two were still laughing when Yongguk enters, "Oh, good morning, what are you guys laughing about?" Then Himchan went over to yongguk and he smirked, as if trying to show off his handsome face. Yongguk with a raised eyebrow said, "What on earth are you doing---" then he looks at Youngjae, it was like they had a quick exchange of thoughts, and they both laughed.
 
Himchan, annoyed and at disbelief with the two, "Ahh mworago?! Why are--- Ah wait hyung" He casts a  wide glare at Yongguk to which Youngjae seemed to have remembered something. After a couple of seconds of silence Yongguk asks, "What?"
 
Youngjae answered, "Last night... Zelo.. kiss... Then you.. Then.. Aigoo. I'm sure you can remember it!" Himchan then throws the leader questions afterwards,
 
"Hyung do you not remember? I'm sure you do! Aish why did you kiss him?! What was it like?! Do you think he likes it?! Do you like Zelo?! Were you guys dating?! Why didn't you tell me?! Break up you two!! Aigoo What do i do?!" 
 
Yongguk, after being startled by Himchan's questions, all of them finally sinked in to his head, "What?! Why are you even asking me this?! Why would we break up?! I mean, we're not dating yet so why would-- Why am i even answering this?!" 
 
The two ended up in a state of panic, walking round and round the kitchen when Youngjae got dizzy after watching them and said, "I think we just shouldn't mention this to Zelo, I mean, it's his first kiss and if he finds out it's with Yongguk hyung..."
 
Then Yongguk stops in front of Youngjae, "Yah! What are you saying?!" sounding all mad.
 
To which Youngjae simply replies to, "Why, will it be okay if you find out your first kiss is a guy?"
Yongguk thought it through for a good couple of seconds, "Oh, right.. Ah! Of course not!" he replied something different what he said out loud,

What is this guy saying? It's Zelo so it's okay.... o.o
 
To get rid of Youngjae's suspicious stares, he leaves the kitchen and bumps into something tall but slim. He looks up and sees, who else, but Zelo.
 
Oh the irony. Fck... @!%$&^@#
 
Zelo blinks at Yongguk and quickly waves, "Good Morning hyung!" then he smiles and continues to head over the kitchen were he waves at the two and greets them too.
 
"Oh hi Zelo! so how are you feeling?"
"You don't remember about last night, right?"
"Are you okay?"
"Don't worry about it!"
"Arasso?"
"Hwaiting!"
"It's not like you fell and accidentally kissed someone last night anyway!"
 
Himchan and Youngjae just realized how they kind of overeacted so they just tried to shrug it off by making Zelo sit down and eat,

My hyungs sure are good in hiding things...
 
Zelo thinks while he munches on his favorite cherry tomatoes with a cheery smile on his face.