Chapter 11

I'll Meet You... In Heaven

Jaejoong was getting all of his things ready for his presentation at his office. Jaejoong was looking through his papers for his presentation.


*Oh, I forgot to add today's date on these papers.* Humming, he searched for his calender through his cabinet. "There you are." Jaejoong pulled out the calender and opened it up to the month of August.


It was August 11,2009. But why did that date sound so familiar to him?


"No. No. This cannot be." Jaejoong started trembling once he had remembered that it was the day of Yeonhee's accident. His hand went limp and his heart stopped beating.


"Hey Jaejoong- Man are you okay? You seem pale." Yoochun came over.


Jaejoong snapped back to reality, and cleared his throat, "Yes. I'm fine."


"O...kay. Anyways, you should go set up your presentation, it starts in," Yoochun looked at his watch, "3 mintues."


Jaejoong nodded. "Good luck!" Yoochun saluted, then left.


Jaejoong sighed, grabbed his materials, and went into the conference room.


Meanwhile Yeonhee was coming back from a flowershop, where she had boughten a Sunflower in a pretty pot.  She was happily skipping and listening to music on her way back to Jaejoong's home. She had to walk, since she didn't have a car.
------
Jaejoong's meeting was about to start, but he had this feeling that something real bad would happen.


"Jaejoong are you ready?" Junsu's manager asked him. No reply. "Jaejoong? Hello?" His manager repeated.


While Jaejoong just stood there, murmurs and whispers were sent around the room. Jaejoong ignored the whispers and murmurs and made a run for it.


"What in the world." Jaejoong's boss was stunned by his sudden action.
-----
"I-must-get-to-Yeonhee." Jaejoong ran and ran, turning corners, passing by crowded sidewalks.

After about running for what seemed like forever, he finally found Yeonhee waiting in the sidewalk for the walk signal.


Jaejoong sighed in relief. "She's fine." He was about to leave, but then saw Yeonhee walking the street with a car heading towards her.


"YEONHEE! NO!" Junsu quickly ran as fast as he could and jumped right in front of her.


"Ah!" Yeonhee yelled and dropped her flower pot, as Junsu hugged her quickly and tightly.


SCREECH! CRASH! BANG!


Jaejoong and Yeonhee flew to the streets in eachother's arms.
"Omo!" "What happened?!" "Call the ambulence!" People panicked as they saw them both unconcious with blood spilled all over themselves.
-----
Later in the news, there was a report of a young couple who had died in eachother's arms.