Flashback

I'll Meet You... In Heaven

It was past 12:00 a.m and Jaejoong was still awake finishing some business work.


He checked the time "I guess I should finish this paper work tomorrow." Jaejoong yawned, and stacked his papers neatly on his desk.


He got up and got dressed into some comfy pijamas, and a wife beater.


He sat down on his bed and noticed the picture of him and his girlfriend, Yeonhee. They were on the beach, sitting down on the sand. Jaejoong's arm was around Yeonhee's shoulder, while Yeonhee's head was resting on his shoulder.

Jaejoong smiled at the picture. "My beautiful lady. I miss you." He whispered. He kissed the picture, layed down, and pulled the covers over his body.
Junsu was remembering the first day when he had met Yeonhee.

-FLASHBACK-
18-year-old Yeonhee was coming out of her house with her belongings in her hand. Her and her drug addicted step-mom had a fight. It was normal for them, but this time it went over the edge.

"AND STAY OUT FOREVER, YOU !" The stepmom yelled, as she threw out Yeonhee's belongings. She got Yeonhee's phone, and threw it at Yeonhee. It hit her forehead, and gave her a small scar.

*My life is over. What am I going to do now? I have noone to support me and the baby.* Yeonhee sobbed as she picked up her cracked cellphone from the floor.


She held the phone tightly and headed towards the street. "I'm sorry you have to die this way." Yeonhee whispered as she touched her belly, and looked both ways to see if a car was coming. She saw a red car coming and stepped in front of it. SCREECH!

Yeonhee didn't feel anything. She opened one eye, then opened the other. The red car was one inch in front of her. A handsome tall, brunette man came out and ran up to her.
"Are you okay!?! Did you get hurt?" the man asked worried. Yeonhee slowly shook her head.

After that had happened, Jaejoong took care of her until she got back on her feet. They slowly fell in love with eachother, and soon became girlfriend and boyfriend.


-END OF FLASHBACK-
Jaejoong fell asleep after the flashback.