30th Chapter.

Lover?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WYNONA. 

 

We're about to exchange vows kaya naman nakinig akong mabuti. "Wynona, I promise to cherish you always, to honor and sustain you, in sickness and in health, in poverty and in wealth, and to be true to you in all things until death alone shall part us. Palagi kong sinasabi sa'yo na Mahal kita dahil ikaw 'yan, Wynona. Wala na akong mahihiling pa. I'm happy to be your wife. You make me so happy, and you make me feel loved when I am down. I will always try my best to be deserving of you." Tuloy-tuloy na sambit ni Kleir. 

 

And I feel so loved, hindi ko ma-explain 'yung nararamdaman ko dahil para akong sasabog. She made me feel alive, the first time we ever met. And now, we're here. 

 

 

"Kleir, I promise to love and treasure you in all ways possible. You made me feel a lot of things, which I'm thankful for. I am happy to be your wife. I love you when you're happy, and I still love you when you're sad. I love you on happy days, especially on the days you don't feel loved. I love you, Kleir. Ikaw lang." I'm teary eyed but I tried not to cry dahil masisira ang make-up ko! Later nalang, pagkauwi namin ng asawa ko. 

 

TANGINA ?!?? ASAWA KO?!!?? This isn't a dream. MAY ASAWA NA KO!!!!! And it's KLEIR NICOLE CRUZ!!! T____T Thank you, Lord. Bayani siguro ako nung past life ko! Amen! Mamaya na ako mag-gay panic dahil nasa ceremony pa kami. Pwede pang umatras si Kleir! 

 

 

"Repeat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter