Chapter 6

BLOOM

The rumors about Garam get out of hand. As the debut date is nearing, the agency is worried about the team's reputation as well. But Hybe Labels and Source Music are doing further investigation regarding the issue. The young girl just needs to focus with the practice for now. The S team members are always with her, comforting her.

 

Garam is still timid, but she's getting close with the members and she's actually glad to be surrounded by positive sisters. Yunjin and Minha always make sure she sleeps without an empty stomach, Chaewon and Sakura are always good at playing around together with her. She's young, yet so strong and brave. But they know, she was deeply affected by the rumors.

 

Bullying rumors are scary. It happened a lot to kpop idols and it didn't end well. But the members always helped her to focus with the practice and they never left her side. They're not just a member of the team, they're sisters and family.

 

Minha always does her part as the oldest member. No matter what problems come, they will still be together. They're bonding stronger after spending a lot of time together despite so many difficulties. No one is awkward with each other anymore, no one is falling behind.

 

Maybe because of what happened to her family, Minha wanted to do better as a sister to the members. She gave full attention, she gave unconditional love, and she's the sunshine protecter.

 

Since the rumors started, Garam's relationship with the other members of the group has likely grown stronger and deeper. The other members have likely gained a deeper understanding of Garam's feelings and struggles due to the rumors. This shared experience has probably brought them closer together and increased their empathy for each other.

 

Facing adversity together often strengthens bonds, and this is likely the case for Garam and the other members. They've had to support each other through a difficult time, which has probably made their relationships stronger.

 

Garam has had to rely on the other members for support during this time, which has likely increased her trust in them. Similarly, the other members have had to trust Garam to handle the situation responsibly, which has likely increased their trust in her.

 

Going through this experience together has given them shared memories and experiences, which can help to deepen relationships. They've had to navigate the challenges together, which has likely brought them closer.

 

The situation has likely required them to communicate more openly and honestly with each other, which can help to deepen relationships.

 

Overall, the rumors have likely brought Garam and the other members closer together, despite the challenges they've faced. They've had to rely on each other for support and navigate the situation together, which has likely strengthened their relationships.

 

As Garam walks into the practice room, she's greeted by a chorus of cheerful voices from all the members: "Surprise! Happy Birthday, Garam!"

 

The room is decorated with balloons and streamers, and there's a beautiful strawberry cake on the table. The members are all wearing pointy party hats and big smiles on their faces.

 

Minha, as the oldest member, steps forward and pulls Garam into a warm hug. "Happy Birthday, Garam. We're so glad to have you in our team. Don't let the negative vibes get to you. We're here for you, always."

 

Yunjin hands Garam a beautifully wrapped gift, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "We all pitched in to get you something special. We hope you like it!" as Garam unwraps the gift, she finds a beautiful necklace with a pendant in the shape of a heart. She's touched by the thoughtful gesture.

 

Chaewon then brings out the strawberry cake, the candles flickering brightly. "Make a wish, Garam. We're all here, wishing for your happiness." Garam blows out the candles, her eyes welling up with tears of gratitude.

 

The room fills with applause and cheers. "Now, let's eat cake and celebrate! Today is all about you, Garam." Sakura caressed her hand gently.

 

They all dig into the cake, laughing and chatting. The practice room is filled with warmth and happiness, a stark contrast to the rumors swirling outside. For a moment, Garam forgets about the rumors and just enjoys being with her team, her family.

 

This birthday celebration shows Garam that she's not alone, that she's loved and valued by her team. It's a reminder that they're there for her, no matter what.


 

The day when Kazuha is finally joining the team has arrived. After 3 months of training from miles away, she came to Hybe to meet the members. The Japanese girl with brown hair looks cute and she's so tall.

 

It reminds them about the first meeting with Garam. Both Kazuha and Garam have the similarities of being timid and awkward at the first meeting.

 

Anyway, they are used to the language barrier and it's only 3 months of learning Korean for the new girl. As a fellow Japanese, Sakura talks a lot to Kazuha and helps to translate for the team.

 

But it seems like, she was a lot shy compared to Garam before. The members find her adorable for being clueless most of the time, trying to understand what they were talking about.

 

And the final member has been cast before Kazuha's arrival and she will be joining them anytime soon. The girls took a break from 5 hours of dance lessons, having lunch together at the corner of the practice room.

 

"Finally the members are complete. It took a long time didn't it?" Chaewon asked, munching on her food. "Yeah. She must be surprised at the sudden cast. She has a lot to do later." Minha added, wiping the sauce on her lips.

 

Today's lesson was short, and they can leave early after lunch. "You don't know her unnie?" looking at the older girl, Sakura asked.

 

"I do have a lot of trainees from Source Music hanging out at my place. But as far as I know, I never see her name on the list. Jen used to be trained under Source Music before right? Have you ever heard her name before?" the American shook her head when everyone was looking at her.

 

"I met a lot of trainees before. But I don't remember them by name, maybe I did meet her before, during the dance lessons? I barely remember my trainee period with Source Music anyway. What I know about her, is that she's really young~" the older member let out a chuckle.

 

"I mean, what do I expect? It's just funny to me because, obviously she is young. Garam is 10 years younger than me, now the new member is younger than Garam. My collections of young girlies are complete now." everyone starts laughing, and she adds,

 

"If we don't debut by next year, I'll just go to the military." another laughter attack for the members. She had to change her stress to jokes actually.

 

"I mean, I don't mind. The uniform looks cool. Let me know if you want to join me." she didn't want them to know that she was struggling with the from the beginning. But deep in her heart, she loves all the members for being so friendly to her.

 

Silent laughter from Kazuha made it even funnier to them and everyone was struggling to control their laughter. It's better this way, maybe. At least everyone is close to each other.

 

"My stomach hurts..." Sakura can feel her abs get hard after laughing too much. And Yunjin is rolling on the floor, suffering with tears all over her face.


 

Hong Eunchae, the new maknae, arrived 3 days later. She starts practicing immediately to learn the choreo for the title of their first new mini album, 'FEARLESS'. It makes everyone awed at her dancing skills. She managed to learn the choreo in 2 hours.

 

Minha, being an experienced dancer herself, would have a keen eye for recognizing talent. After observing Eunchae's quick learning and impressive dance skills, she might have approached her with a warm smile and said,

 

"Eunchae, I have to say, your dancing skills are truly impressive. The way you picked up the choreography so quickly, it's amazing. You have a natural talent for this, and it's clear you've worked hard to hone your skills. I'm really looking forward to seeing how you'll grow and contribute to our performances. Keep up the great work!"

 

This compliment not only acknowledges Eunchae's talent but also encourages her to continue working hard. It's a great way for Minha to show her support and make Eunchae feel welcomed and valued in the team.

 

She gave thumbs up to the maknae, feeling proud. Soyeon PD is there with them for the rest of the day to help them practice with the details.

 

The arrival of Hong Eunchae, the final member of the group, would have been met with a mix of excitement and curiosity from the other members.

 

As someone who's also experienced being new to a group, Yunjin might have felt a sense of empathy for Eunchae. She might have made an extra effort to make Eunchae feel welcome and included.

 

Minha, being the oldest member of the group, would likely have a nurturing reaction to the arrival of Eunchae, the new maknae. Despite the significant , Minha would see it as an opportunity to guide and support Eunchae.

 

"It's great to finally meet you. I know we have quite an , but don't let that intimidate you. We're all here to support each other, and I'm here if you ever need anything. Let's work hard and make our dreams come true together!"

 

Minha would likely take on a big sister role for Eunchae, offering advice and guidance when needed. She would be understanding and patient, remembering her own experiences when she was a new trainee. Her main goal would be to make Eunchae feel comfortable and part of the team as quickly as possible.

 

Chaewon might have been eager to get to know Eunchae better and learn more about her. She might have been particularly interested in Eunchae's dance skills and how they could enhance the group's performances.

 

As the previous maknae of the group, Garam might have felt a sense of relief at no longer being the youngest. She might have been excited to have someone closer to her age in the group.

 

Being the most recent addition to the group before Eunchae, Kazuha might have felt a sense of camaraderie with Eunchae. She might have been eager to share her own experiences and tips to help Eunchae adjust.

 

Sakura, being one of the more experienced members and known for her friendly and welcoming nature, would likely have been one of the first to greet her. "Welcome, Eunchae! We're so excited to have you here. Don't worry about catching up, we're all here to help you. Let's work hard together and make some great memories!"

 

Sakura might have also taken it upon herself to show Eunchae around, introduce her to everyone, and help her get settled in. She would likely be patient and understanding, remembering her own experiences when she first joined the group.

 

Her main goal would be to make Eunchae feel comfortable and part of the team as quickly as possible.

 

Overall, the members would have been excited to finally have the group complete and eager to start working together as a full team. They would have been supportive and understanding, doing their best to help Eunchae adjust to her new environment and role in the group.


 

After 7 hours of practice, Soyeon PD finally ended it with a short briefing. "I think everyone already knows the moves, just needs to fix a few things like timing and expression. These two are so important, so please focus on that but I want you guys to relax a bit. I can see you get tense, like you were trying so hard not to bump into each other? Girls, we don't want that on the live stage right? Everything can be seen on the cameras. I want you to enjoy the performance. Do a lot of monitoring to fix your moves. Okay?" Soyeon PD's loud voice echoed the practice room.

 

To be honest, she's more than happy to see them mastering the dance moves in a short time. The chemistry for this group is strong and she can see it.

 

"Before we call it a day, I want to welcome Eunchae to the team. Her arrival has completed this S team, and I hope we can debut as soon as possible after a lot of preparations. I know you guys are ready, I can see the hunger in your eyes. You can't wait to be on stage again right?" Chaewon and Sakura are smiling so brightly with each other. They missed being on stage again after almost 1 year in the dungeon.

 

"So I hope the older members can look out for Eunchae, because it's her first day here. She has a lot to learn in a short time. But she is so talented. If you have anything, just share with the members okay Eunchae? Try to rely on them more instead of keeping things to yourself. Did Zuha and Eunchae greet each other yet?" Soyeon PD asked. Kazuha just nodded timidly.

 

"Good. Okay girls, our practice ended here. Continue your routine tomorrow, I'll have a middle check up during the day." the dance teacher smiles at the girls and finally leaves the practice room.

 

"Thank you PD-nim!" they bowed their heads and thanked the teacher before laying on the cold floor together.


 

"Wow, it's been a long day today..." Yunjin let out a big sigh, closing her eyes, letting her tiredness take over herself.

 

Eunchae is still in the same spot, monitoring herself on an ipad while standing in front of the mirror. She wants to do better for other compliments.

 

Minha is leaning on the mirror, looking at the member one by one and she stopped at the young Japanese girl.

 

Minha, noticing Kazuha sitting quietly in a corner, decides to approach her. She understands that being new to a group can be overwhelming, especially when there's a language barrier.

 

"Zuha, how are you holding up? It's been a long day, hasn't it?" she gives Kazuha a comforting smile, trying to reassure her. She knows that the first few days can be tough, but she also knows that Kazuha is strong and capable.

 

"Remember, we're all here to support each other. Don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it, okay?" she hopes her words can provide some comfort to Kazuha. After all, they're not just a team, they're a family. And families look out for each other. But she actually saw Kazuha's teary eyes earlier.

 

Other members are currently resting on the floors, minding their own business while Minha is sitting in front of Kazuha.

 

"What is more comfortable for you? Talking in Japanese will do?" she asked with a smile on her face. She knows Kazuha is still shy with everyone, and she barely sees the girl speak more than 5 words a day. The Korean language is still hard for Kazuha.

 

"My Korean is still limited, so I think Japanese is more comfortable for me. Why, unnie?" Minha nodded, understood her.

 

"If you don't mind, can we have a serious conversation? Just you and me." the older member switched to Japanese, making the young girl surprised at how fluent she is.

 

"I didn't know unnie could speak Japanese. I thought only Kkura unnie could understand me." Minha smiles, fixing her hair.

 

"I learned Japanese. But I can't say that I'm fluent enough. Just okay to make a little conversation like this." nodded at the older girl, Kazuha found herself comfortable instantly.

 

"So, what do you say? I am asking permission first to start this conversation with you and I'm about to get serious." no answer from the girl, Minha just proceeded.

 

"I don't want to interfere in your personal problems or anything, but I know something is going on. Maybe it's hard for you to approach us, since we're not that close yet. It's only your day 3 here, but I don't want you to do things all by yourself. The fact that we're a team now, it's another step to be closer than just a business partner. Right? We're going to spend a lot of time in 5/6 years. We're slowly becoming more than just friends." the Japanese have a bitter smile, and completely understand the meaning behind this conversation.

 

Her shoulder feels so heavy all of a sudden. She has a lot of burden to herself. A lot of thought goes on inside her head for days. Even before she came to Korea, it was already hard for her.

 

Her eyes are looking so sad and Minha understands what is going on with the young girl. Minha held both Kazuha's hands, while the other members slowly focused on them after the serious conversation.

 

"It's okay, Zuha...it's okay. To let go is better than to persevere. I don't want-" before she can even finish speaking, Kazuha throws herself in her arms, crying.

 

The sobbing from Kazuha surprised everyone. They never saw her crying, because that girl is always smiling so sweetly and she is adorable. Eunchae is also shocked with what happened to Kazuha, and she slowly approaches them after turning off the ipad.

 

Minha, being the oldest and most experienced member of the group, would likely have a keen sense of observation and empathy. She would be attuned to the dynamics of the group and the well-being of each member.

 

Kazuha was noticeably quiet, speaking less than usual. This could be a sign that she was feeling overwhelmed or anxious.

 

Kazuha's body language might have also given away her feelings. Perhaps she was often seen looking down or had a tense posture, indicating that she was under stress.

 

Minha might have noticed changes in Kazuha's behavior, such as her spending more time alone or seeming distracted during practice.

 

Despite being part of the group, Kazuha might have seemed emotionally distant or disconnected, which could indicate that she was dealing with personal issues.

 

By noticing these signs and taking the initiative to reach out to Kazuha, Minha showed great empathy and leadership. Her actions likely made a significant difference in helping Kazuha feel supported and understood.

 

Minha rubs her back slowly, helping the girl to calm down. "It's okay. Sometimes crying is not a bad thing. You worked really hard Zuha..." Kazuha cried even harder, burying her face on the crook of Minha's neck.

 

Other members are trying to make Kazuha feel better too. Eunchae just sits timidly next to Minha, and it makes the older member smile at how cute and confused she was at that time.

 

Minha's hand is the maknae's hair while having Kazuha in her arms. "We're not just a team. We can be more than that. A family..." touched by her words, Eunchae also wants to be hugged by Minha.

 

Eunchae, being the newest member and also quite young, might have initially been taken aback by the emotional moment between Minha and Kazuha. She might not have fully understood the depth of what was happening, but she would have sensed the strong emotions in the room.

 

Seeing Kazuha, who she had just met, breaking down in tears would have been a powerful moment for Eunchae. It would have made her realize the intensity of the journey they were all on together, and the importance of supporting each other.

 

Despite her initial shock, Eunchae's reaction would have quickly shifted to empathy. She would have felt a strong desire to comfort Kazuha, even if she wasn't sure how.

 

Her approach towards Minha and Kazuha, and her desire to be included in the hug, shows her willingness to be part of the team and to share in their emotional experiences.

 

This moment would have been a significant one for Eunchae, marking her transition from being a new member to truly being part of the team. It would have deepened her understanding of the group's dynamics and the importance of emotional support within the team.

 

"I don't want any of you to keep things by yourself, whatever that is. Okay? No matter what happens, we're always together. Remember that." Minha and Garam's eyes met each other. They have a group of hugs before returning home at midnight and they decided to have a sleepover in Minha's dorm.




 

*******


 

They have an early meeting today with directors and staff from Hybe and Source Music. Everyone is there including Bang PD. Important things are about to be announced to the girls by the team directors.

 

"I hope you girls understand the meaning of these exclusive contracts. We've been preparing a lot for you and we hope that this team can have the best teamwork to make this happen, to make your dream come true. This new girl group project is all about you. Starting from the casting and visuals for the concept of the group, everything has been set and confirmed. So now..." everyone is looking at the screen, waiting for Director Kim to finish his words.

 

"Your title is 'FEARLESS'. You must be familiar with the lyric, 'I'm fearless' right? Some of you have been practicing for almost a year now. Your group's name is the anagram from the words 'I'm fearless'. As you can see..." their eyes are glued to the screen, half confused and excited.

 

They're about to find out the group's name after a long time and it's such a thrilling moment. Director Kim shows them how the anagram works to create their group's name.


 

"...LE SSERAFIM."

"Your debut date will be on May 2nd 2022...which is, 2 months from now."


 

They look at each other, having the biggest smiles ever. "From now on, you're LE SSERAFIM's members...congratulations!" everyone is clapping for the girls. They deserved it. Trainee periods are so long for a few members and it makes them emotional to see the debut date on the screen.

 

It has been confirmed, they don't need to wait anymore. They will get busy anytime soon for all the preparation.

 

"This will be announced soon to the public, with LE SSERAFIM's logo as well. And by the way, we're already choosing a member to be the leader of the group. After a few discussions with our team, we decided to have Minha-ssi as the leader. Congratulations, Minha-ssi!" Minha was startled, but she was kinda expecting this news. The members have relied on her since the beginning and she can't let any of them carry the burden as a leader.

 

Minha's selection as the leader of LE SSERAFIM likely comes down to a combination of her personal qualities, experience, and the respect she commands within the group.

 

As the oldest member of the group, Minha has likely had the most experience in the industry. This experience would give her a unique perspective and understanding of the challenges the group might face.

 

Minha's maturity is evident in her approach to leadership. She understands that being a leader isn't just about making decisions, but also about listening to and considering the opinions of all members.

 

She has shown great empathy, as seen in her interactions with Kazuha and Eunchae. This ability to understand and share the feelings of others is a crucial quality in a leader.

 

She has demonstrated a strong sense of responsibility, taking care of the members and ensuring that everyone feels comfortable and included. It's clear that Minha commands respect within the group. The members trust her and look up to her, which is essential for a leader.

 

Minha's ability to communicate effectively, both with the members and with the management, would be a key asset in her role as leader. These qualities, combined with her dedication and passion for the group, make Minha a suitable choice for the leader of LE SSERAFIM.

 

She bowed her head in thanks to the directors team and thanked them for their trust. "Thank you so much for choosing me. I'll do my best as a leader, and also...I still prefer to hear from everyone instead of just leading them without trying to know and consider their choice, opinion and anything. Anyone can give opinions, and most importantly that we can rely on each other more as a team. Thank you." the members are proud of having her as the leader. A strong leader, indeed.

 

Minha's emphasis on hearing from everyone and relying on each other as a team reflects her understanding of what makes a group successful.

 

By ensuring that everyone's voices are heard, Minha is promoting a culture of shared decision making. This approach can lead to better decisions, as it takes into account diverse perspectives and experiences.

 

When everyone feels heard and valued, it strengthens the bonds between team members. This can lead to greater cohesion and a stronger sense of belonging within the group.

 

By encouraging everyone to share their opinions, Minha is empowering her fellow members. This can boost their confidence and make them feel more invested in the group's success.

 

By emphasizing the importance of relying on each other, Minha is promoting a sense of shared responsibility. This can help to distribute the workload and stress more evenly, preventing burnout and fostering a more supportive environment.

 

Listening to and valuing everyone's opinions can foster a culture of respect and trust within the group. This can lead to better communication, conflict resolution, and overall group dynamics. In short, Minha's approach to leadership is inclusive and collaborative, which can contribute to a more harmonious and successful group.

 

"Becoming a leader sometimes can be easy and vice versa. Talk to us whenever you have anything to share. And as a leader as well, your opinion matters Minha-ssi. As long as it's good for the group, then it's okay. I hope you know what I mean." Director Kim added, and the new leader understands that her position is important for the group.

 

"Alright, I think that's it for today, you can go back to the practice room for the next lesson. Thank you." the girls stand up and bow their heads in thanks to the directors and staff.

 

"Garam-ssi? Can you stay for a moment?" the girls stopped walking out of the room and looked back before leaving Garam with a concern on their faces.

 

"It's okay, you'll be alright. We'll wait for you at the practice room..." Minha whispers to the girl before she leaves. One of the most terrified moments for Garam.

 

Being asked to stay behind after a meeting can naturally cause some anxiety, especially in a high-stakes environment like the one Garam is in.

 

She might not know why she's being asked to stay behind, and the uncertainty could be causing her anxiety. She might be wondering if she did something wrong or if there's a problem she's not aware of. Unless...

 

Garam has been dealing with rumors about bullying, being asked to stay behind could certainly heighten her anxiety. She might be worried that the rumors have reached the directors and staff, and that they want to discuss it with her.

 

She might be feeling a mix of fear, shame, and worry. Fear about the potential consequences, shame if the rumors are untrue or if she regrets past actions, and worry about how this could affect her position in the group and her relationships with the other members.

 

As a member of LE SSERAFIM, Garam is under a lot of pressure to perform well. Being singled out might make her feel like she's under scrutiny, which can be stressful. Seeing the other members leave while she's asked to stay could make Garam feel isolated or singled out, which can be uncomfortable.

 

Garam might be worried about how any potential issues could affect the group. As a member of a team, she's likely very invested in their success and would be concerned about anything that could jeopardize that.

 

Despite her anxiety, Garam will handle the situation with grace. She's shown herself to be a strong and dedicated member of the group. It's a difficult situation to be in, and it's understandable that she would be feeling anxious.

 

However, it's important to remember that rumors are just that - rumors. They may not reflect the truth of the situation. Whatever happens, Garam is able to navigate through this challenging time with the support of her team.


 

Soon when Hybe Labels made an announcement to the public about their debut, the girls are getting busier than ever. Their official logo motion has been released and they have a lot of upcoming schedules.

 

They started filming for the trailer and music video last week. And the teaser for the members is going to be released in a few days.

 

The girls will likely have regular dance and vocal practice sessions to perfect their performances for their debut. They might have photoshoots scheduled for their album cover, promotional materials, and press releases.

 

Interviews with various media outlets could be lined up to promote their debut and introduce the members to the public. Appearances on popular variety shows are a common way for new groups to gain exposure and showcase their personalities.

 

They might have fan meet events or live streams planned to interact with their fans and build their fanbase. They'll likely be rehearsing for their debut showcase, a live performance where they'll perform their debut song for the first time.

 

They might also be working on creating content for their social media platforms, like behind-the-scenes videos, vlogs, or Q&A sessions.

 

These activities, along with their trailer and music video filming, would make for a very busy schedule leading up to their debut. It's a lot of hard work.

 

WIZ*ONE is excited to see Sakura and Chaewon again in the same group, permanently. They talked about Yunjin too, since a lot of people know her from the survival show, Produce 48.

 

The identities of Kazuha and Eunchae are still unknown to the public. It seems like they've managed to keep a low profile so far, which is quite impressive in today's world of constant media attention.

 

The fact that they've been seen entering and leaving Hybe wearing masks adds an element of mystery to their identities. It's likely that this has sparked a lot of curiosity and speculation among fans and the public.

 

While it might be frustrating for fans who are eager to know more about them, this approach could also be a strategic move. By keeping their identities a secret until closer to their debut, Hybe is building anticipation and excitement.

 

When Kazuha and Eunchae's identities are finally revealed, it will likely generate a lot of buzz and attention for LE SSERAFIM.

 

In the meantime, fans will just have to be patient and wait for official information to be released. I'm sure whatever Hybe has planned for Kazuha and Eunchae's reveal will be worth the wait!

 

Meanwhile Minha and Garam already got the attention of people. Minha's reputation as a legendary backup dancer would certainly make her stand out. Her experience and skills in dancing would have already earned her recognition and respect in the industry.

 

Fans and the public would be excited to see her step into the spotlight as a member of LE SSERAFIM, and her performances are likely to be a major draw for the group.

 

On the other hand, Garam's situation is more complicated. The bullying rumors surrounding her would have generated a lot of attention, but not necessarily in a positive way.

 

It's a difficult situation to navigate, and it could potentially impact her reputation and the group's image. However, it's important to remember that these are just rumors, and they may not reflect the truth.

 

Despite the challenges, both Minha and Garam have shown resilience and determination. Their unique journeys add depth to their characters and make them more relatable to fans. They'll continue to capture people's attention as they prepare for their debut with LE SSERAFIM.


 

Practice room.

The rest of the girls went home early, leaving the maknae and the leader. Eunchae personally asked Minha to help her with a few moves for the title debut song 'FEARLESS' after the dance lesson.

 

"You're a good dancer. Why do you need my help?" Minha asked, monitoring the video of two of them dancing so passionately on the ipad. The maknae's cheeks turn red, being shy for the compliment.

 

"You're not confident with yourself? Is that why you asked for my help hm?" a shy nod from Eunchae makes Minha smile.

 

"You know...you're one of the most talented people here. I hope you can be more confident with yourself. I know the difference between dancing in and off camera. We're both 'I' here." both of them have the same mbti, 'ISFP' and of course Minha knows exactly how she feels in front of the camera.

 

Eunchae bit her lips, thinking. She just wants to do her best and not feel left out because everyone else is so talented and close to each other.

 

Eunchae might be seeking validation from Minha, who is not only the group's leader but also a respected dancer. Getting feedback from Minha could help Eunchae feel more confident in her abilities.

 

Even talented individuals strive to improve. Eunchae might want to refine her skills further, and who better to learn from than Minha, who has a wealth of experience as a backup dancer.

 

Asking for help can also be a way to build a stronger connection with someone. By asking Minha for help, Eunchae might be trying to strengthen their bond as members of the same group.

 

Despite her talent, Eunchae might have some insecurities about her dancing. Working with Minha could help her overcome these insecurities and gain more confidence.

 

As Minha pointed out, there's a difference between dancing on and off camera. Eunchae might be seeking Minha's guidance on how to adapt her dancing for the camera. In the end, asking for help is a sign of strength and a desire to grow. It shows that Eunchae is committed to being the best she can be for the group.

 

"What about we cover 1 song for fun? You know, to loosen up a bit. I've been practicing 'FEARLESS' for almost a year now, I need a break too." the leader went to the pc to choose a random song.

 

"I can't believe I'm about to do a cover song together with unnie." the young girl thought to herself before approaching the pc.

 

They decided to do a short cover of the BTS song for 1 hour and recorded it on the ipad. Honestly, Eunchae feels so much better and closer to the leader now.

 

She knows everyone else is trying to help her as well, and she needs to open up herself a little more to be comfortable. As the maknae, she knows the members are taking good care of her since day first.

 

Minha wanted Eunchae to enjoy dancing. Sometimes, the pressure of preparing for a debut can make dancing feel like a chore rather than a passion. By doing a cover song for fun, Minha reminds Eunchae of the joy of dancing.

 

Working on a cover song together would have given Minha and Eunchae a chance to bond. It's a more relaxed setting compared to their usual practice sessions, which could make it easier for them to connect on a personal level.

 

Practicing the same song over and over can become monotonous. Doing a cover song provides a much-needed break from their routine, which can actually boost creativity and motivation.

 

By telling Eunchae about her past as a backup dancer, Minha was sharing valuable insights and experiences.

 

This could help Eunchae understand the industry better and learn from Minha's journey. Successfully learning and performing a cover song can also boost Eunchae's confidence. It's a tangible proof of her abilities and progress.

 

In short, doing a cover song for fun was a clever way for Minha to help Eunchae enjoy dancing, build confidence, and strengthen their bond. It's a testament to Minha's leadership and understanding of her fellow members.