BEAUTIFUL MAIDENS

That Love Comes

 

As they enter the room, everyone especially girls start talking and talking....


“Why BOYFRIEND lead those 3 girls?!”, a girl said in an angry look.


“Maybe they were the girlfriend of the 3 members of BOYFRIEND”, an emo girl said while having a hoity-toity moment with her boyfriend.


“Ehh? They were dating the 3 members of BOYFRIEND! No way!”, said by a girl who stop retouching her face.


ON THE OTHER HAND..

As the 3 girls look around, everyone stares at them and still talking for they to feel shy and pout their lips but when Ms.  Jung So Min (their class adviser) look at their gloomy face, she paused and suddenly shouts for the girls feels SHOCKED... -for sure-


“Class! Can you please stop talking? Can’t you feel ashamed of yourselves and to your new classmates”.

As they hear that, some girls stop talking while others glare at her especially guys, then....


 “Ma’am why don’t you shut up your mouth first before we does”, shouted by a man and laughs with his friend.


In that moment Min Jen can’t control herself anymore. Her face becomes redder and redder like it will explode soon because of the irritation and anger that she felt so she suddenly shout and said..

 

“Yah! How dare you to speak to our teacher like that. Don’t you want to show some respect to her she’s older than you!”  Min Jen said in a VERY irritated look.

 

“We don’t care!! Wait, who do you think you are to speak to me like that?!”, said by a  man and slowly move his head and look to Min Jen. When his eye finally captures Min Jen and her 2 best friends, he almost drops his jaw.

So his friends wave their hands in front of his face but it’s no use so he suddenly grab the head of his 2 friends and face it towards the direction of the 3 girls and expectedly they also drop their jaws.


* Woahh... They are so cute and pretty. Their skin is so soft and reddish. They are so y. I think that they are a super model.. NO!.. They are an angel that comes down from heaven..Ugh... What a nice day I have, Finally I found my PRINCESS..*

 

AFTER A FEW SECONDS

 

“Anou.. Guys, Why are you starring at us?”, Min Ae said while putting her index fingers together.


“Cause you girls are so PRETTY and our PRINCESS”, said by the 3 boys in chorus then smile but when they realized they lift up their jaw and feels so EMBARASS while the 3 girls blush and smile.


In that moment, everyone stop talking and stares at the 3 girls. Everyone is quiet in observing their face, hair, skin and shapes of their body they hear the 3 boys that describes on how they look like.

While starring and observing them they finally realized and thought “They’re right” and everyone in their room becomes quiet. But Ms. Jung breaks that silence and look to the girls...


“Girls you can now introduce yourselves”, Ms. Jung said while smiling at the 3 girls demou (but) as they hear that, Mincy so confused so she ask Ms. Jung..


“Anou....Ma’am, How can we introduce ourselves?”, Mincy said in a ‘puppy eyes’  while saying it their classmates suddenly laugh and said..


*They are already a teen but they don’t know how to introduce their selves. They are really funny *

Class stop that”, Ms. Jung said then look back to the girls “Girls, you really don’t know on how to introduce yourselves?”.


“Ahh.. yes”, Mincy and Min Ae said in chorus.


“Ehhh??”, Ms. Jung said in a confused look.


“Ma’am, Mincy and Min Ae supposed to say is that we don’t know on what language we are going to used in introducing our selves because we are new in this country and we really don’t know how to speak Korean fluently”, Min Jen said while the 2 girls nod..


“Ahh... so..... you.... are...... new ......in ..........this... coun....try ...a....and... don’t ....... know......how to.. speak..... Korean ....... fluently......?!”, Ms jung said while remembering about the daughters of WYW Enterprises while the 3 girls nod..


-FLASHBACK-


*BEFORE FLAG CEREMONY*


-MS. JUN’S POV-


Ms. Jung can you come to my office after you finished to compile the records of your students?”, Ms. Chen said to me and I answered her  “nae”.

After a few minutes I finished to compile the records and I went to Ms. Chen’s office.


-IN PRINCIPAL’S OFFICE-


As I enter the room I saw 3 handsome guys sitting on the couch while Ms Chen called me to sit beside her. I can’t control myself and my eyes to look at them. So I decided to secretly stares at them, I look to their eyes, to their nose, to their kissable lips and to their body. While looking at them I realize that their qualities are the qualities that look for a man. In that moment,  I can’t even noticed that Ms Chen   is starts talking to me then she tap my shoulder that makes me back in reality.


“Hey! Ms. Jung gwenchana?”, Ms. Chen ask me and I answered her “nae”.


“Okay, you are here because these men, the owner of WYW ENTERPRISES need your help about the case of their daughters “, Ms.Chen said to me and I feel that my heart is going to split into two...

*They already have a child ahh...what an unlucky person I was*
Then a man suddenly talk to me.


“Hello, I’m Wu Chun, and this is Jiro Wang and Aaron Yan (pointing at the 2 men sitting beside him). We ask Ms. Chen to talk to you because we need your help. Like Ms. Chen said earlier it is all about our daughters. Because we decided that we are going to place our daughters in section B temporarily, under your supervision. Cos’ even though they have a high grades we think that it can’t be easy for them if they will be placed in Section A. As their father we know that they will face or have difficulties in learning Korean culture especially Korean language”.


“Ahh.. I understand that but as you say they don’t know how to speak Hangul (Korean’s language) so what language are they used to speak?”,I said in a nervous and curious tone.


“Our daughters only know how to speak in English, Mandarin and Japanese languages. So we asked you ma’am to take good care of our daughters can you?  Because we know that in this kind of situation, it is hard for them to make friends “, a man said to me while smiling and when I look to the 2 they are smiling too and nodded..


“Yes sure, I will promise to you that I will take care of them like my real daughters I mean as my special students, aish...-”, I said to them while  feeling so embarrass.


“-Smile- We are glad to hear that Ma’am, we’re all up to you Ms. Jung , again, Thank You”, that’s the last word they said to me then they leave.


-END OF POV -


-END OF FLASHBACK-


“Ahh... Anou..Ma’am are you okay”, 3 girls said in a caring tone.


“Ahh.. Yes, Girls can I ask you something?”


“Ahh Yes...”, they replied in a curious tone.


“Girls are you the daughters of the owner of WYW ENTERPRISES?”


“Ehh??-Look at their teacher and classmates-  “


“Girls?”
“Ahh... Yes...”, as they said that, everyone looks at them in amazement and shocked.


“So you guys are the daughters of that 3 cutie guys in flag ceremony?”, Said by a girl in a shocked manner  while the 3 girls slowly moved their head then nod.


As expected everyone was shocked and stunned at them.


“Woahh... So girls, you are really the daughters of my princes I mean the owner of WYW ENTERPRISES


-smile-kekeke, Girls introduce yourselves now so we can know more about you, right class?”, Ms. Jung said in a very happy tone while their classmates nod again.


-NOBODY’S POV-


   The 3 girls start introducing their selves and after that everyone stares at them and whispers that they look like their fathers. After that they walk and find where their bag was placed and sit. Then Ms. Jung asks her class to introduce their selves too for them to know each other.


   The class start as usual by orienting the handbook and by giving the schedule of the class. The hours quickly passed by and the bell rang for it’s time for LUNCH.


-END OF POV-

-------
MIANHE FOR WAITING..
*BOWS*crying


FOR OUR READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS..

YOU MAY READ IT NOW..
HOPE YOU LIKE IT..