The cat mews ming???

That Love Comes

 

Finally the principal feels rejuvenated after the terrific pairings of Boyfriend and the three girls.  She couldn’t actually say that the pairings was made successfully because from what she had seen a lot of violent reactions were made and it seems like the girls wouldn’t learn everything about Korea from their overacting tutors.  But then she didn’t try to ruin her mind just to think of those unnecessary things  she still need to discuss something to her handsome guests so she already dismissed the nine students and she even asked the 6 boys to lead the three girls to their classrooms.

 

Min Jen’s POV

 

                ~While walking in the corridors~

“Aaah...!! I hate what’s happening right now. Since I enter this school all that I experience was nothing but a mess.  Why do I always encountering him?  At the bulletin we yelled at each other.  At the flag ceremony I was stepped several times because of him and now The worst thing that ever happened to my life just this day is that .......-pause-   “HIM BECOMING MY TUTOR!!!”  *OH MY GOSH!!*  “I wanna die”  the first time I see him my expression towards him was nothing but hatred...  “aaarghh I was so unlucky nothing beautiful ever happened to me this day ...-pause- except when.......*I am fixing my deformed ribbon in front of the bulletin and then I suddenly realized that I was talking to somebody who’s a member of the boyfriend group that makes me out of my balanced  and  then that guy  catches me because I am nearly falling into the ground and I feel his hands around my waist seems like his hugging me ... *whaaaaa.... were face to face that time and I see his round big eyes staring right at me and as I felt,  my whole body is melting because of his highly charismatic face... * he’s too cute*and  when I shook hands with him it’s really so soft and so warm, I can feel that his a caring person by his charming look...  Oh! I think I’m in love :) ~BLUSH~........*****Eh?? Wang Min Jen you’re crazy what are you talking about?  The guy that catch you in front of the bulletin and your tutor right now was just the same person..  They were both KWANGMIN JO” You shouldn’t be saying crazy things such as I’m in love especially to that “tall thin guyhe’s the reason of your sufferings and he’s the conveyer of your bad luck  you shouldn’t be sticking to that guy... what you must say is “I Really Hate That *tall thin guy* SO MUCH!!`~~~  arrrrrrrrrrgggggggg..........WHY SHOULD I BE PAIRED UP WITH HIM??  I shouted while messing my hair..

     ~End of POV~

 

Kwangmin’s POV

Oh crap!  I was so shocked when the principal told me that I will be paired up with that girl.  She doesn’t seem that she’s the daughter of that handsome looking guy named “Jiro Wang.”  Her dad looks so kind not like her who is very loud and war freak.  And also she’s way too different from her two best friends both of them were just quiet, angelic, and is very feminine.  She seems like a boy with her movements and reactions, from the three of them she’s the only one who always did violent reactions while the principal is talking.  I think I couldn’t teach her well because for sure I will lose a lot of oxygen when I’m with her * ~I think the air would be polluted when she’s near~*.  “aaagggrrrhh”  I really hate her, her face  irrita***  is very beautiful feels like I wanted to stare her for a very long time....

(Stares to Min Jen and see that Min Jen is in a deep thought...... )

~~Why is she so quiet right now..?? is she thinking about something???  Oh!! She’s maybe thinking about me.. :) :)... she maybe liking me.. hahaha..!!  your thinking I’m handsome right.. Haish.. Min Jen..  just say that you love me and I will tell that to you too..  ~~~~*I Promise*~~~~

***but while I am in a deep daydream a girl who’s out of her mind suddenly shout****



WHY SHOULD I BE PAIRED UP WITH HIM???

Huh? Who is the one who shouted?? I asked myself then I see Min Jen messing her hair and seems like she’s very irritated..?? then Donghyun hyung asked him...

“Are you referring about me  Min Jen..??”

“Ah!! No, no it’s not you, it’s something else’s...”

**as I heard that conversation of them I was alarmed.. oh that Min Jen.. she’s referring to me right..?

Arghh.. I just thought your thinking of me as your loved one but I’m wrong.. well I hate being paired with you too...


AND WHO DO YOU THINK WANTED TO PAIR UP WITH YOU??

**I shouted on her** then she suddenly walks right in front of me with crossed eyebrows and keen eyes (very scary look)..

“Don’t you know that everyday there’s a lot of guys struggling so hard just to see my angelic face and their whole day would already be completed..?? she shouted right in front of me

“Haha..!! You’re too silly.. Don’t make a nonsense joke it’s not funny it’s irritating who the hell would struggle for you” I replied back with a very cool voice..

“Oh my gosh..!!   I am so sorry but I am***** but before she continues her nonsense speech I already cut it...

“Well if you will say that you’re telling the truth well I am so sorry too !!! because no one will believe in you..”

And then when I said that her face suddenly becomes pale.. Oh darn.. I am making her sad.. I felt so guilty.. >.<

 

Arrghh.. fine, you wouldn’t believe me?? I don’t care there’s a lot of person there who would believe me and it’s a million against you..”  She replied back to me and then she suddenly turns backward

“I don’t care because maybe that million persons were blind saying that you have an angelic face..

~PAUSE~

You know what I think of you????  A TOMBOY... A WARFREAK and a DEADLY PERSON NO ONE SHOULD STICK TO...!! you’re like that and that’s the reason why I hate seeing you..  and then she puts back her attention to mine.. Oh my gosh..!! That’s her scary look again.. It’s making me frightened..

 

“Don’t worry I know all of those thing KWANGMING JO  and I don’t care if that’s what you think of me coz’ I would rather be masculine and boyish than being a shy and feminine type of girl..”

 

“Excuse me Ms. Wang Ming Jen its KWANGMIN JO.. not KWANGMING JO.. and also.. does it mean that you hate the personality of your two friends because they were shy and feminine..??”

 

“Hey.. Mr. KWAMING JO.. its WANG MIN JEN.. ok..?? and anyways,, everydays,,highways,, IT WAS YOUR FIRST TIME TO ENCOUNTER US SO YOU DON’T KNOW OUR TRUE PERSONALITY YET so don’t act like you already know us..!!!!

 

..arggh.. I couldn’t reply her back she’s damn right.. I wasn’t be telling that.. oh.. I felt guilty again.. I told her she’s boyish.. war freak and deadly.. when it was just our first time meeting each other..

This damn girl.. I hate her so much.. why she needed to be here haish she must just study there in Taiwan so that I wouldn’t be this troubled..

 

**I suddenly felt so sad and I just look down on the ground aisht!! I wanted to apologize to her but I felt so shy.. ****

 

“Hey are you alright KWANGMING JO?” she asked while waving her hands on my face..

“Ah! Neh I’m fine..” I said then I realized..?? arghh.. She called me KWANGMING JO again this girl is damn so stupid...

“Yah..!! are you stupid..??”

“Weishenme..??? who the hell are you to tell me I’m stupid..???”

“See you’re really stupid.. I am not telling you’re stupid.. I’m asking if you’re stupid..but then you didn’t need to answer that question you already proven it..”

“Ahhh!!  And what’s your reason for telling me I’m stupid..??”

“Because just a simple name you couldn’t get right..  My name is KWANGMIN JO and not KWANGMING JO.. Very simple right ??or maybe not with a stupid girl like you..

 

“And what’s wrong if I call you “Kwangming Jo??”  Can’t I call a person with the way I wanted to call him..?? Duh..!! You’re the one who’s stupid KWANGMING JO.... Kwangming.. Kwangming.. Kwang.. ming.. ming.. ming.... (she’s telling it while her hands closes and opens on her ears and her belly is shaking from left to right..so cute like a bully :)  <3 )   oh..?????? ming.. ming. ..Ming????  Isn’t that a sound of a neko??”  :)

“Mincy what’s a neko??” Jeongmin hyung asked..

“That’s a cat!” Mincy replied.. and I heard it right while Min Jen is still saying ming..ming a thousand times ..

“Woy!!  I shouted and Min Jen stop saying the ming..ming..thing..”

“Waeyo?? She asked with a cute face.. That gets me imbecile (she’s way too pretty)..”

“Wae..!! she shouted and shook me..And I woke up from being imbecile ..”

“Tsss... you’re really stupid!! I told her with high pitch..!!”

“And so..?? I don’t care..” she biped and I was so irritated from her answer.. aish this girl >.<

“How come a cat mews“Ming?? Isn’t that “meow??”....

“So..?? is that a problem..??  That’s what my mom told me..!! (She told that again with a cute reaction... aish.. is she trying to seduce me with that face.. damn.. why am I feeling like this??)  Ming.. Ming..
Kwangming :).... Kwangming...

 “Hey.. shut up!!!   it’s meow... that’s the right one o.k??”

Tsss.. are you my mom?? Don’t teach me stupid things...”

“Arghh.. that wasn’t stupid.. that’s how a cat mews that’s the one you should say”

“And why would I obey you.. are you my mom?”

“But your mom is wrong and I am right”

“Mom knows best!!!!”

“Aish.. fine whatever..”

 

“Hey Min Jen do you like a cat..??” Donghyun hyung asked Min Jen..

“Nope I so much hate cats just like the way I hate him~~ (pointed to me)~~”

“Mwol..??(Why am I hurted so badly when she said she hates me??) I so much hate you too.. STUPID GIRL”

“And so I don’t care neko-neko chan...

“Don’t call me neko-neko chan I’m not a CAT!!!

“Hai-Hai..!! CATty-CATtty-CHAN”

“Argh.. that’s just the same.. aish.. fine.. you can call me a cat but I will call you a rat..

RATty-RATty-CHAN!!!”

“Ewww.. it’s ugly.. RATty-RATty-CHAN!!!  You can just simply call me PIKACHU :)!!  More beautiful”

“Shocks..!! that’s the eeewwest thing I ever heard.. You?? PIKACHU??   Are you dreaming??”

“Weishenme ?? you have a problem with that.. well for me Pikachu suits me well because were the same..!! CUTE :) ”

“Shocks!! You were just a PEE OF PIKACHU you know??”

“EEWwwwww... how dare you tell that to a girl??”

“Oh? Girl.. I thought you’re a boy in a girls uniform..”

“Eeeehhh..!! BAKA-BAKA-BAKA-.. DAIKIRAI.. You were such a **** arrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhh  (never say a thing)...

Then she looked back and walks straight ahead through her room with Min Ae and Mincy while her face looks very irritated and every step of her feet predicts that she’s totally angry...”

“Man, what I have done..?? ~sheesh~..  I make her angry”

“Bye-Bye Min Ae.. Mincy and Min Jen” my group mates said while waving their hands..”

 

The girls already came in to their room and we head to our classroom too..!!

 

“She’s pretty right?” Donghyun asked me

“Huh? Who..?” I asked..

“Min Jen”

“Huh?? That girl is pretty?”

“Neh.. she’s something very special..  She’s different from the other girls that I met..”

“Hmm... maybe??”

“Do you like her..??”

“A-Aniyo..!! who would like her..??”

“Oh..!! I’m relieved.. (smile) ~I Like Her~ (looks at me)

“Ohhhhh.. ~nods~.. That’s the only thing I can say..

But why am I feeling like this..?? Donghyun hyung said that he likes Min Jen.~~strikes~~~. I feel a pain in my heart..

Do I really hate her..?? or I actually like her..??  Well whatever..  She’s just new in here and as she said I didn’t know her true personality yet.. maybe as time passes by I will find out that I really hate her... >.<

Or I really love her.....?.?.?. <3 <3 <3

End of  P.O.V :)