CHOOSING LUNCH

That Love Comes

 

~Min Jen's POV~ 

 ..o_O whaaaaaa... what shall we do?? I don't know anything bout this school..  ~cries~

whaha.. T_T .. I thought we already have saviors from hunger.. -yeah- maybe we have but

they just lead us here -but still thanks- but I'm really hungry.. what the hell are this things.. I
can't understand.. circles, lines, squares,  o_0 what are those things for.. ???  Oh.. whatever that was IM SUPER DUPER
HUNGRY AND I WON'T MIND ABOUT ANY SYMBOLS I'LL JUST COPY THE FOOD OF THIS GIRL IN FRONT OF ME...
whahahaha :D-evil laugh- 
but wait before anything else..  I just remember... OH MY GOSH!!   (0o0)~were at the end of the line~ and it's still super
long.. there's so many students falling in line T_T..
 
Oh Mother of all sake!!!.. can you help me push this persons out of the line so that I can already be infront..?? aish..  
~hayakou-hayakou~ >.< there's someone starving here.. have mercy for .... ~before finishing her speech~ 
 
 Ouch.. WATDA ~(mother of sake I said push them not me)~  hey don't push me can't you wait for your turn??? Everyone is also hungry but they fall in line.. are you excited that much to ea... ~before finishing her speech~
Ouch.. I said don't pus... OUCH.. Watda.. stop pushing.. ouchy.. ouchy.. ouchy..  ~cries~ what's with this people can't they understand  me.. Aish this is freakin' me out I already recieve much of this ouches since morning and this is enough already... 
 
~shouts~ argghh.. I said don't PU**.. ~before finishing her loud shout Min Ae and Mincy cover ~ 
Min Ae and Mincy:  sssssssSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!... QUIET~~~~ points the students~~~
~Min Jen looks at the surroundings~

Min Jen: ~ whispering~ 
 uh-oh.. what's happening..?? ~shy~ Oh my gosh >.< why were at the center and surrounded by everyone ~_@ ?? ~gulp~
Did we do something wrong??  are they going to kill us..??

Mincy: YOu're overactin' it's not , they won't kill us .... they wasn't even looking at us... see...
~they turn around~
Min Jen: ooh.. you're right Mincy :D -demou..- why they weren't falling in line, they're not hungry anymore?
Mincy: ooh.. maybe..

Min Jen: ooh..?? so you mean when they feel that they're not hungry anymore they will just push persons and would not even mind if they would hurt someone?? -or maybe they're used bout it-
Min Ae: ~suddenly speaks~  I don't think so..
Min Jen: Huh??  so what do you think so?? ~ look at Min Ae

Min Ae: ~imbecile~
Min Jen: hey Min Ae?? ~waves her hand on Min Ae's face~
Min Jen: ~shake Min Ae~ -shout- woy Min AEEEEEE..!!
Min Ae: -shock-. Min Jen..  oh!!  I'm sorry.. I'm sorry...
Min Jen: what's hapening with you??

Min Ae: ah.. ii...iie it's nothing.. ~wags her head~
Min Jen: oh.. really ??? but you look weird you alright??
Min Ae: eeh.. hai.. hai.. ~nods~
Mincy: aniyo she's not fine.. she's terribly fine...

Min Jen: eh..?? what do you mean??

Mincy: look at that.. -point at something-
Min Jen: -looks at the direction Mincy is pointing- 
Min Jen: etou~~..oh..!! those guy looks familiar.. @_@
but I don't      -no-         I know       -no-        I don't know the... ~before finishing her speech~
Mincy: Aish.. of course you do know them.. they are the Boyfriend...
Min Jen:  Ooh.. right.. oh right I know them yeah they are the Boyfre,... huh..?? BOyfriend?? Of Who??
Mincy: aish Min Jen.. what's happening with you are you out of your mind how could you forget the persons you just met earlier..??
Min Jen: eh..?? me out of my mind..?? or it's Min Ae who's imbecile again..??

Mincy: ~look at Min Ae~  -shouts at Min Jen's ear-  aish both of you,  you were out of your minds...
Min Jen: aish.. I'll be deaf.. dui bu qi.. but I really don't kno.. OOhh... Boyfriend... the reason why we were step so many times this morning,, aish... how could I forget these criminals...
Mincy: What criminals are you talking about,.. they're just the reason why you was stepped so many times  and they were already criminals?
Min Jen: of course.. and maybe right now they were again the reason why people suddenly become crazy sacrificing their hunger for these guys.. >.< tsk...tsk... their INSANE..!!
Mincy:  not just them but also this girl.. -looking at Min Ae-
Min Jen: yeah I felt so...
~End of POV~
 
Min Ae's POV
 
Oh My GOSHINESs..  Boyfriend.. they're here.. and maybe the reason why people suddenly became wild....
..whaaa... I can't control myself from looking at them... but there is this one person getting my attention that much.. why am I like this.. I can't take my eyes of him.. he's so CUTE >.<..  Waeyo.. why I keep looking at him.. aish.. Min Ae.. stop it.. -~-~-
demou I really want to look at his lovely face.. :C
~imbecile~ No Minwo,, ~my mouth just say and suddenly it smiles alone so big which I can't even take~  and suddenly this guy looks unto mine..  *blush*  OH MY GOSH,,, ~Is HE LOOKING AT ME??~  
yeah he's looking at me I can feel it 'coz hes' smiling so big and I feel that he's smiling at me..
I also smile in return and suddenly he came near and I can read on his lips that he called my name..  "MIN AE" 

Whaaaaaaa... he says my name.. I know it.. I'm definitely right he's calling me.. No minwoo.. weishenme?? why your making me crazy like this..??

~lub dub~ aish I can't breathe.. why my heart's like these dubbing so hard.. aiyoo.. Min Ae why your like this your whole
body was abnormal functioning alone like crazy.. should I go to the mental hospital?? whaa.. what am I thinking I'm not crazy why would I go there..?? -or am I?- aiyoo..
-lub dub- -lub dub- ooh... my heart is beating so fast.. whaha T_T  Minwoo he's coming near me.. why am I feeling uneasy and nervous.. aish.. I hate what I feel.. >.<
...
Minwoo: Hey Min Ae ~smiles~
Min Ae:  ~Imbecile~
Minwoo: hey Min Ae ~snaps his finger on Min Ae's face~
Min Ae: oh..!! dui bu qi.. Minwo.... (eh..?? Mi..Mi..Mi..Minwoo??? wha... what should I do..  Minwoo why is he here??)
Min Ae: ah.. he..he..he.. hello.. Mi..Mi..Minwoo hehe~fake smile~
Minwoo: eh..?? why are you stummering are you sick ~touches Min Ae's forehead~
Min Ae: *blush*  ~step backward so that Minwoo wouldn't be touching her anymore~

ahh.. haha.. i..iie.. I'm fine.. I'm Fine..  hehehe yeah I'm fine ~smiles fake~
Minwoo: Really ???  ~came closer and leans his face closer to Min Ae's face~
Min Ae: ~face just one inch distance from Minwoo's face~
~looking directly at Minwoo's face~  -gulp-  -aah... ye..yeah. I'm super fay..-  ~suddenly she was pulled by someone which stops her from talking~
Min Jen:  (pulls Min Ae away from Minwoo)
~ pushes Minwoo's face away from Min Ae's face~  She told you she's fine and no need for so much asking just to get near my friends face..  ~tiger look~
Minwoo: ah.. Mi..Mianhe.. ~frown~
Min Jen: aish.. hey.. Min Ae I'm already hungry.. common.. let's order were already on the first line let's grab this wonderful opportunity... haha :D 
Min Ae: o.. Oke!!
~~~ Min Jen, I and Mincy go to the counter and look at the bulletin~~

Min Jen: @_@ ....
Mincy: @_@..
Min Ae: @_@...
Mincy: so what shall we buy??
Min Ae: I don't know??   What about you Min Jen what shall you buy?
Min Jen: how would I know when I can't even understand this terrible things >.<
Min Ae: but you insisted to go here already so that we can grab the opportunity of being at the first line and eat already..
Min Jen: Huh but I didn't say that..
Mincy and Min Ae: you say..

Min Jen: huh..?? why were you combining up against me..

Mincy and Min Ae: were not combining up against you..  that's just what you said..
Min Jen: but I didn't say that
Mincy and Min Ae : ok you didn't say.. but you’re the ones who is a lot mature and know everything better than us.. so you'll be the one to choose food..
Min Jen: ooh??   But . aren't we bestfriends..your teaming up against me??
aish.. Min Ae are you doing this because I pull you suddenly when you're having face-to-face with Minwoo?
Min Ae: what?? *blush*
Mincy: aish.. Min Jen.. your over reactin' why do we need to argue about that..?? all we need to do was to pick food that's all.. why there would be different agendas??
Min Jen: dui bu qi..  eh ~nods~ I say that.. but dui bu qi.. I just forget that I can't understand this things so how would I choose food..??
lately I just say I will just choose the same food as the girl infront of me but now there's no girl in front of me.. so how would I know what to eat..??
Dui bu qi.. dui bu qi..  :C...
Min Ae: It's alright.. we understand.. even us can't... let's not argue about everything..  ahhmmm.. what if we just past lunch??
Min Jen: you mean we won't eat..

Min Ae: yeah even if were hungry that much.. ahmm.. let's just tour around this school the whole lunch so that we would be familiarize..

Mincy: eh. ~nods~ . good idea..  I don't want to eat anymore since I don't know what to do.. I can control my hunger.. :) especailly when I'm with you guys.. :D
Min Jen: Demou~  I'm starving ~cries~ 

Mincy and Min Ae: aish.. both of us will sacrifice our lunch but you can't??  ok you eat and will tour around this school..
Min Jen: aish.. here you go again.. but your already hungry right??

Mincy and Min Ae: were not...  ~tummy groans so loud~
Min Jen: haha.. your tummies are disagreeing :D common let's eat..
Mincy and Min Ae:  but how..??

Min Jen.:  hmm... how..???  ~thinks deep~... -after a while-   Oh I know how! :D  ~evilish idea~
Mincy: what was it?
Min Jen:  Min Ae since you and Minwoo are doing lovey dovey a while ago why don't you ask him to assisst us?
Min Ae: ~shouts~ what..?? Me and Minwoo doing lovey dovey whaaa... what are you talking about why don't you ask him.. why it should be me..??

Min Jen: ssshhh... quiet.. ~covers Min Ae's mouth~
-from the sudden noise of Min Ae Minwoo suddenly look at them seems like he heard what Min Ae said and he came near-
 
Minwoo: ~erhem~ excuse me??

Min Jen: Oh My GOsh.. Mother Of all Expressions..!!  aish.. why are you suddenly popping out from somewhere? You're gonna kill me from heart attack..
Minwoo: why you have heart disease..
Min Jen: Oh Queen of Hearts!!... what do you think of me a blue baby.. I don't have heart disease.. don't you know such expressions.. aish.. >.<
Minwoo: Oh Mianhe :(

Min Ae:  oh Minwoo why are you here?? you need something?
Minwoo:  Ah.. I just heard my name earlier, are you calling me?

Min Jen: ~ERHEM!~
Min Ae: ah.. ahehehe.. a-anou.. Mi..Min...woo.. e-etou.. ~putting the index finger together while facing downward~
Min Jen: aish... ~get irritated~  She's asking if you can help us understand those things -points the bulletin- 'coz we can't understand that's why we can't decide what to eat.. 
Mincy: ~whisper at Min Jen~  eh why you seem so irritated..??

Min Jen: whisper at Mincy~~~  because I don't want someone coming close to our bestfriend.. 

Mincy:  aish.. your really protective.

Min Jen: of course that's my role as the eldest..
Mincy: O.K.
~~~~Back from Minwoo~~
Minwoo:   aahh---  nae.. I will help you guys :D

Min Jen: ~smiles big and looks delighted~  REALLY o_O ??
Minwoo: yeah.. since it's our mission as your tutors..

Min Jen: mwahaha.. ~evil laugh~ xie xie ni de xi huan.. :D
Mincy: ~Sankyu~
Min Ae: Domou arigatou Minwoo-kun.. ~bows and smiles~
Minwoo: nae.. it's alright.. ~smiles big while looking directly at Min Ae~
Min Jen:  ~ERHEM~
Minwoo:  ah... ~breaks the smile and the eye to eye
is there something that you want to eat??
---------------------------------------
~ on the other Boyfriend Members~
Jeongmin: ooh..?? what's Minwoo doing in there??
Youngmin: huh..?? yeah.. Why is he there with those three girls..??
Hyunseong:  who are those girls anyway??
Kwangmin: aish... that girl.. ~tiger look~
Youngmin: Why? you know them??
Kwangmin: of course I do even if their facing backward.. Aish I wouldn't forget everything about that girl even the number of cell that comprises up her body.. 
tssssssss....
Youngmin: ooh.. how were you able to... ~looks at the girl~
Oh.. those girls.. the one there.. is she..?? ...  Mincy?? nae..  Wu Mincy.. 
They were the WYW daughters..
Jeongmin:  oh.. you're right.. they were those..
Hyunseong: but why is Minwoo there, not even inviting us to come along?
Youngmin: I don't know.. let's just come near..
~suddenly the other boyfriend members seem to be curious why Minwoo was there accompanying the girls so they came near the girls and Minwoo~
---------------------------------------
~back to Minwoo and the girls~
Min Ae: aah... I want..  Chicken???
Hyunseong: -popping out from nowhere-  huh? what's with that chicken thingy?
Min Ae: ah.. I wan't to eat chicken as my lunch and I am asking Minwoo to help me out choose for food..
Hyunseong: oh really.. well can I help you too??
Min Ae: yeah of course :D
Hyunseong: well if your asking bout chicken well not to be proud of but my favorite food was a chicken dish and to tell you the truth it was the most delicious
chicken dish ever in the Korean History..
Min Ae: oh really??
Minwoo: No, because the most delicious was my favorite chicken dish which is Bulgogi.. 
Min Ae: ooh..
Hyunseong: no it's dakgangjeong
Min Ae: ooh..
Minwoo: what how could that be delicious??  it's full of peppers..
Hyunseong: but you can remove the pepper if you don't want.. It's delicious.. dakgangjeong is very crispy and because of it's deliciousness you might even your own fingers...  You might starve for it every day.. 
Minwoo:  huh?? that's dangerous.. if you would your own finger maybe you might even eat your own finger and with your shock you might just taste a blood and suddenly you'll see your fingers were already missing.. 
Hyunseong: your over actin'
Minwoo: but Bulgogi was much delicious than that Min Ae believe me when you eat it you will felt like you were in heaven and you can see angels singing..
Hyunseong: what the?? are you planning on killing Min Ae?
Minwoo: huh??
Hyunseong: if she could see angels singing and she could feel something like heaven then that means she's dead already..??
there's no good in eating bulgogi that means..
Minwoo: mwol..??  your crazy.. don't you know such expressions??
Min Jen: -who's listening-  ~on her mind~  ahahaha...  thus Minwoo get that from me..??
(return back from the arguing handsomes)
Hyunseong: expression?? if that would be the expression these days persons would just suddenly die..

Minwoo: huh?? you terrific.. how could you say such things like that..?? do you want people to die??

Hyunseong: no your the one's who want people to die because your insisting your favorite food..
Minwoo: how would they die if they would just eat..  look at me.. am I dead already?? not ,right??  your just thinking so much..
Hyunseong: Ok fay... ~before finishing his speech~
Min Ae: ~shouts~ enough.. there's no need to argue about that..  can't you just give me another dish that is not your favorite food??
Hyunseong: ah.. Tak Toritang.. that's good also..
Minwoo: aniyo Dakjuk.. that's better than that..
Hyunseong: ANiyo..

Min  Ae: aish.. enough.. your going to argue again.. . nevermind.. I won't just eat..

Minwoo: aish.. this is your fault..

Hyunseong: what.. why me..

Minwoo: aish.. - - - Min Ae.. Mianhe.. but you can't skip your lunch you won't have enough energy..
Min Ae: iie.. I'm fine..
Hyunseong: a-aniyo.. you should eat.. ah.. Minwoo your right Bulgogi was delicious so just order that for Min Ae.
Minwoo: ah.. ani Hyunseong-hyung..  dakgangjeong that's a lot delicious just order that.. I know Min Ae would love that too..
Hyunseong: no.. just Bulgogi..
Minwoo: no  dakgangjeong
Hyunseong: no.don't think that I would be hurted Maknae. just order  Bulgogi..
Minwoo: no  Dongsaeng just dakgangjeong
Hyunseong: no..
Min Ae: so what's this a fight or a letting go..??
Minwoo: Mianhe.. 
Min Ae: aigoo.. O.k  I'll just eat both of those food. kay.??
Minwoo and Hyunseong: eh?? you sure??
Min Ae: yeah.. I'm actually super hungry @_@
Minwoo: ahmm.. but can you eat that much??
Min Ae: of course I do :D.. ~or can I~  :D
Hyunseong: well if you want it that way.. then it's our pleasure to obey it  :)
~~the two boys ordered their foods one for them and one for Min Ae~~
Min Ae: oh.. how much was it??

Minwoo and Hyunseong: aniyo.. we pay for it !! :D

Min Ae: huh.. but you don't need to do that I just ask for food assisstance..
 
Minwoo: but we want it.. and since you were our visitors here so we should show you good manners that every Korean has..

Min Ae: oohh.. xie xie.. next time I'll be the once to treat you guys :D

Minwoo and Hyunseong : haha.. we'll wait for that time..
Min Ae: o.k. 

~ they leave and go to find  a seat~
Mincy's POV
 
oohh... Min Ae already have her FOODS.. oohh.. what should I eat.. _-thinks-

hey matte..  didn't we asked Minwoo to help us look for our food..??  but he already left and the only ones he help was Min Ae..

Aiyoo..  -frowns- just helping out one girl out of three means having a special treatment..  eh.. special treatment..?? why
would Minwoo do that too Min Ae..?? ooh..?? Maybe he likes Min Ae..  ~yeah Maybe.. haha~  ooppss.. Why am I saying
this thing..?? When Min Jen know's bout it she would get mad..

haha.. I should be quiet.. ~tummy groans~   aish.. I'm really hungry.. ~hold her tummy~
~suddenly there's someone who taps her shoulder~


Guy: Mincy
Mincy: ~turn around~  oh.. Youngmin ~suddenly gets out of balance but Youngmin grabs her fastly so that she won't fall~ 
~Youngmin's hands were around Mincy's waist and Mincy's hands were flat on Youngmin's chest.. their eyes catches each other and the looks were 
trully catching each other’s feelings~
 
Mincy: ~on her mind~ waeyo..why am I feeling like these..?? so much happiness,, It's something that I always wanted to feel.. This feeling,, I want it to last..
his hands are around my waist..  and my hands are on his chest.. I can even feel his heartbeat..  it's so fast like running..
I wish the reason for this very fast heartbeat was due to mine..  for I want his heart to beat only for me not for anyone.. 
my eyes, it's catching his' his eyes was big, yet it's sparkling brown color makes it very attractive.. it's super beautiful and I always wanted to look at it..  I wish time stops.. and this moment to have no end..  
 
Youngmin: ~realizing that there's someone eyeing him stood Mincy up~
Youngmin: ah.. Mianhe.. I didn't mean to scare you..
Mincy: ah it’s ok... ~frowns~
Youngmin: ~looks at the surroundings and see Jeongmin eyeing him but he snobs it anyways~
Youngmin: are you alright you look sad?
Mincy: eh, I’m just hungry..
Youngmin: oh.. you wanna eat?
Mincy: Eh! ~nods~
Youngmin:  ok I’ll assists you :)
Mincy: really?? ~Sankyu :D~
Youngmin: what do you want to eat?
Mincy: ahhmm.. I want porks....   :p
Youngmin: So would you mind if I’ll recommend you my favorite food or something than that?
Mincy: ahmm.. anything as long as I can eat :)
Youngmin: My favorite pork dish was nothing but just a barbecue.. but if you want something different from that it’s fine..
Mincy: iie.. I love barbecues so much ~smiles big~
Youngmin: really?
Mincy: yeah.. actually that’s what I always eat.. that’s my favorite pork dish :D
Youngmin: so were sharing the same favorite.. what a coincident..
Mincy: but yesterday we ate barbecue on our welcoming party here on Korea and dad said that we shouldn’t eat same food  at consecutive days..
Youngmin: oh.. but I don’t know anything instead of that since I’m not eating so much pork...
Mincy: oh,, it’s alright but what was your most favorite food..??
Youngmin:  My favorite?? Bibimbap.. I don’t know if you will like it but for me it’s delicious..
Mincy: oh..?? maybe that is since it seems like you like it that much.. :)
Youngmin: Uhm ~nods~
~Jeongmin suddenly came near the counter and orders something~
Jeongmin: gimme a mac-jeok
Cashier:  ok sir one mac-jeok..
~after a while~
Cashier: here sir one order of mac-jeok
Jeongmin: Gomawo.. ~rubs his two hands together~  *sshhhllpp*  this is so delicious..
~meanwhile Mincy seems to be attracted by Jeongmin’s food and Youngmin sees it~
Youngmin: you want mac-jeok
Mincy: ah.. it looks delicious..
~Jeongmin heard that thing~
Jeongmin: of course it’s delicious it’s my favorite food.  And I assure it’s really delicious..
Mincy: ~gulp~ oh.. it really looks like.. >.<
Jeongmin: you want it?
Mincy: hai :D
Jeongmin: ahmm.. here taste it..
Mincy: really I can??
Jeongmin: of course you can..
Mincy: oh thank you :D
~Jeongmin grabs the chopstick and get a small slice of mac-jeok and and give it to Mincy to taste~
Mincy: ~tasting the Mac-Jeok~  ~gulp~  hehe.. it’s de..delicious.. ~fake smile~
~on her mind~ whaa... it taste like onion,, full of onions.. >.<
 
Jeongmin: so you want it..?? I’ll order for you :D
Mincy: ahh..  ahhmm.. gomen Jeongmin-kun demou dad told me not to eat pork again since yesterday we already have so much pork..  our food should be in balanced.. Gomene??
 Jeongmin: oh.. aniyo.. it’s alright I understand.. Balance diet is really essential especially for girls like you..
Don’t worry I won’t insist you to eat it.. there’s still next time for you to try this..
Mincy: Uhm ~nods~ yeah you’re right..
Jeongmin: just choose another food..
Mincy: o.k..  Oh!! By the way Youngmin-kun your saying something earlier right??
Youngmin: ahhmm... but that’s a seafood.. you want that?
Mincy:  oh..?? seafood.. of course I do love seafood.. especially lobsters.. XD
Yongmin:  oohh.. Lobsters.. that’s too expensive >.<
Mincy:  oh.. gomen It’s just that I love lobsters that much ~frowns~
YOungmin: but even though it’s expensive, the price is right for it’s taste :D ~smiles big~
Mincy: of course it is ~~smile~ sometimes I’ll treat you a lobster..
Youngmin: oh sure.. it’s my pleasure.. but from now I’ll treat you bibimbap first.. My favorite food..
Mincy: eh no need for that.. I’ll pay for my food.. just order it..
YOungmin: no it’s alright..
Mincy: iie.. don’t insist to pay.. I’ll pay for my food.
Youngmin:  o-oke..
~~youngmin go to the counter~
Youngmin:  two bibimbap miss..
Cashier:  ok. two bibimbap sir.. please wait for a while..
~for a while~
cashier: sir here’s you order
Mincy: how much was it miss?
Cashier:  o-ship..
Mincy: oh sheep?

cashier: nae o-ship??
Mincy: huh?? What do you mean this is a sheep??
Cashier: nae o-ship
Mincy: but I thought it was a seafood
Cashier: nae that’s a seafood..
Mincy: huh?? Are you kidding me but you told me it’s a sheep..
Cashier: mwol??
Mincy:  you told me this is a sheep..
Cashier: aish.. nae    OH..SSssHHiipp ~shouts~
Mincy: why ~before finsihing her speech~
-YOungmin gets in the middle-
 
Youngmin: ah.. mianhe ma’am she’s not a Korean she can’t understand Korean words.. pardon her..
Cashier: ooh... Mianhe.. fifty.. fifty,,
Mincy: ooh.. you mean o-ship is fifty??
Cashier: nae ~nods~
Mincy: ooh.. ah!! Wait... I have fifty here...  there you go fifty ~give the fifty to the cashier~
Cashier: won ma’am
Mincy: won?? What do you mean..?? I won??
Cashier: nae won..
Mincy: ahmm.. are you saying Korean word again or I really won..
Cashier: money..!!
Mincy:  oh.. I won a money??
Youngmin: haha
Mincy: aish.. why were you laughing??
Youngmin: nothing.. I’ll just pay for your food.. ~laughing~
Mincy: huh but I say I’ll pay for it..
Youngmin:  ~laugh~  pay it when you already have our money.,
~Youngmin bring out his money and pay for the food.. meanwhile Mincy saw how the money looks like..~
Mincy: oh.. ba-ka.. so that’s what won is.. aish.. we forgot to change our currency even if dad told us to do so..
mianhe Youngmin I got you in a trouble..
Youngmin: ani it’s alright  at least you made me laugh ~laughing~
Mincy: aish.. stop laughing.. ~frowns~
Youngmin: ok. Ok I’m sorry ~laughing~
Mincy: aish.. >.<
~after that both of them go to the table where Min Ae, Minwoo and Hyunseong is seating and Jeongmin was left alone with a frown on face~
 
~on the other hand~
Donghyun: Min Jen do you want to eat??  I’ll treat you..
Min Jen: ~tummy grownS~ -laugh- haha my tummy says yes...
Donghyun: so what do you want??
Min Jen: I want noodles..
Donghun: noodles??
Min Jen: yeah coz I want soup..
Donghyun: ooh.. ok I’ll just ask the cashier..
Min Jen: why don’t you want soups..??
Donghyun: iie because soups here are only limited..
Min Jen: huh??
Donghyun: there’s a particular time for every noodles and soup.. I’ll ask what kind of noodles they cook this day.
~go to the cashier~
Min Jen: -talk to herself- ooh... so it means if they cook ramen today.. it’s ramen day.. ~~whaa I’m miss Ramen I hope they have that here.. >.<~
Donghyun: the cashier says u-dong..
Min Jen: U-dong??  ~smiles~

Donghyun:  nae you know that??

Min Jen: Hai..!! hai..!!  ~nods and smiles widely~

Donghyun: you seem to be liking it??
Min Jen: hai.. because it’s a Japanese noodle and I love Japanese noodle.. :D
Donghyun: eh..?? ~is it??~   Oh.. Okay.. I’ll just buy you..
Min Jen: hai.. hai.. ~smiles like a child~
 
~donghyun went to the counter and order their foods~
 
Min Jen: wow.. U-dong.. this looks super delicious.. hihi :D *sshhlllpp*
~looks at Donghyun’s food~
Eh??? You have different food..?? not like mine?
Donghyun: nae.. because I didn’t eat so much noodles..
Min Jen: ooh..  so what do you call that??
Donghun:
Min Jen: ooh...
Donghyun: so let’s go to them??
Min Jen: hai let’s go..  ~suddenly feels cold~
-on her mind-  why am I feeling cold feels like someone is staring at me angrily.. aish- -
(they go ahead with the others)
 
Kwangmin’s POV
 

Aish.. WATDA... she ordered the same food as mine..?? what’s going up with this girl.. aish.. what shall I do with this food I don’t want to eat the same food as her.. arrghh.. but it will be a waste if I would throw it away..  or should I give it to anyone.??
But u-dong were just serve every Monday.. and I can’t eat it tomorrow anymore.. aish.. it’s my favorite food...
that girl s really ruining my day >.<
 
End Of POV