JUDGMENT

Bloodline

 

sorry IT TOOK SO LONG FOR ME TO UPDATE, BUT I've BEEN WORKING REALLY HARD ON PLOTTING MY NOVEL. SO IT TOOK A LOT OF MY TIME. Here it is the last chapter to Part 1 of my 2min Bloodline fanfiction. Wrote it in one day because it came to me. I hope it doesn't disappoint.

----------------------------------------------------------

 

CHAPTER 14

JUDGMENT

 

With no concern for their creation the Darklings stood to their feet. Their only thought was death. Not theirs, but Taemins. Still, even they knew now that he was a Nightling his death was going to be nearly impossible to make happen. But they didn't go without trying.

They all charged at him, lunging in mid air. One getting a kick to the face, sending him slamming to the floor. With just a glare from his now glowing eyes, the others were sent to the floor as well. As if gravity had doubled, no matter how much they tried, getting off of it couldn't be done.

For a second seeing himself be so ruthless, Taemin wondered how he could have ever been that weakling letting others beat on him. But Taemin knew that was his old life and it was no longer apart of him.

Unfortunately where there is power there is weakness. Taemin's eyes rolled back as he felt his body stiffen and his limbs go numb. He was knew to this and was expected to feel it every time.

Coming unstuck, the Darklings threatened him once more. Had it not been for the strings sinking them into the floor, hopefully sending them back to the underworld, they might have succeeded in claiming Taemin's life.

 

#

 

Minho walked to Taemin, swooping him into his arms.

"You did good." He said giving him one sweet peck. Even though he knew this really might be the last time they'd ever be together, he felt happy. An eternity without Taemin hadn't hit him yet.

"What if they come back?" Taemin asked wrapping his lengthy arms around Minho's y and strong neck.

Everything that Taemin did was arousing to Minho. He couldn't explain it, but even now he had to take a breath to remind himself that it wasn't the time to have those thoughts.

"They'd be stupid to. I doubt anyone would want to piss you off ever again." Minho laughed.

That was the scary thing of High Nightlings, Minho knew as he turned around to face the high council at his back. They made no sound entering a room. Not even a brisk of wind blew their hair.

Although he knew what they came for, he refused to let Taemin down. There was no need for them to explain the repercussions for changing a human, his sister had explained it for them.

As if a wall being built right in front of them, his friends and brother stood shoulder to shoulder. None of them with any intention to step aside.

"There is no way around your conviction." They said in unison, eyes peered at all of them. As if each of them had committed an unforgivable crime.

"No one escapes Grounding." One said, getting an angered look from Minho.

He hated the name they gave for the mutilation of vampires.

Grounding.

It was a simple word for tearing them apart and burying them on Christian land. That way there'd be no way of resurrection.

Minho swallowed hard, getting the feeling of thousands of rocks traveling down his throat.

#

 

"Grounding?" Chin-ho roared sending waves throughout the entire house. His wife placed her hand on his shoulder to calm him.

She was already going to lose a son, she didn't have to lose her husband just on pure rage. She stared at the council with hopeful eyes.

"I know what you're thinking Ga-in and I'm sorry, but even we have no way to see around the laws." The man said, waving Minho and the others to join them. "We have agreed on a sentence. Grounding."

A pang of hurt took over his heart. Grounding meant no longer living and he worried more about what would happen to Taemin once he was gone.

"Wait!" The voice surprised them all as it came soft then grew louder. "We'd like to talk for the accused."

It seemed that in that moment the room was filled with more watchers than Nightlings.

"What have you to say?" One of the council asked ready to dismiss them.

"This Nightling will not see any Grounding." Taemin's woman watcher stated.

"What right do you have to break our laws?" The other Nightling stepped out from behind the previous one.

"This boy's change-"the watcher pointed at Taemin-"was written. It was prophesied before even the laws were created."

"In other words, no one's going to touch him." One male watcher told them.

"He turned a human and killed another. How are you going to turn away from that?"

"That man was no human. He was Creptor, a demon taking the form of a human. There was no law breaking there." The woman revealed.

"And changing the boy?"

"He only helped your king take new life. It is stated in the books, that one Nightling will fall in love with our king and give him new life. In turn the king will rule alongside the Nightling, keeping peace and happiness among us all. You see this boy-"she tuned to Minho taking his face into her hands-"is that Nightling and his love, Taemin, is that king." She turned back to the council, her face holding a look that she wasn't backing down. "Ground him and you will be breaking the sacred laws you pride yourself in following."

The man gritted his teeth. She was right. No one can harm the Nightling. He was protected and technically the boy had broken no laws.

"Understood. No laws have been broken. He may live." And with those words they were gone.

"We're relying on you, our Liege's to lead us into a world where the humans and creatures will be able to live with no hiding. Can we count on you to save us?"

"As long as I'm with him, I'd fight for a century." Taemin said smiling up at Minho.

"As I will for him." Minho bent down and kissed him.

"Ah." The watcher sighed in relief. "It's been a pleasure guarding you Taemin."

She smiled then disappeared along with the others.

"You dodged a big one." Onew said smacking Minho on the back and taking Key into his arms. He'd never felt more pain then watching Key take every bit of his energy and fend off the Darklings. And now all Onew wanted to do was bury himself deep within Key and skipped out of the house without a word.

"We'd better go too. We have a movie to catch." Donghae said as Eunhyuk draped his arm around his shoulder.

"You've finally gotten some affection out of him?" Taemin asked.

"Now my only problem is prying him off." Donghae joked.

"What's mine no one's going to touch." Eunhyuk stated clearing, forcing a kiss on Donghae and dragging him out of the house.

"Who would have thought that my little brother would be so big one day?" Jonghyun said helping himself to an ice cream cone.

Minho enjoyed seeing that his appetite was back, now that their fight was over.

"Don't you regret picking on me now?"

"No. It's a brother's job to do that. Don't think because your all high and mighty now that it's going to stop."

They laughed.

"Will you stay with us here?" Minho's mother asked Taemin.

"No, I have a mother that would be left all alone." Taemin told them.

But before Minho would let him get away he wanted to test out just how far Taemin's strength went.

#

 

Minho hovered above Taemin with lust filled eyes. Taemin of course wasn't bothered by it. Even he needed his fix of the ual Nightling. When he first had Minho, he couldn't seem to forget it. Now he was going to enjoy it, because now Minho didn't have to be so careful.

"Are you ready?" Minho asked. Taemin was anticipating it.

As Minho ed in, Taemin let out a small moan. The last time they were on the roof and there was no one to hear him. Now they were in Minho's white room and his house was live and buzzing.

Minho leaned down to Taemin's ear. "No need to contain yourself. I want to hear you enjoying it."

Taemin felt himself flash a bright red. And without warning Minho pulled out and slammed back in, getting a loud moan out of Taemin. That moan that made him even harder.

with a human was great, but it didn't compare to with a Nightling. There was no need to be careful, no need to hold back your strength to try not to kill them. It was ten times more sensual then ever.

Minho was at his brink. He felt Taemin clamp up around him and he knew that they were both ready to combust.

"I love you." Minho whispered as he filled Taemin with his juices. Taemin let out one final scream of pleasure and buried his face in Minho's chest as they laid there...together.

Is this what happiness feels like? Taemin asked himself as he slowly fell asleep with Minho brushing back his hair.