chapter 30

MS. MISTER

Dongho's POV

Sigh~ 

I'm so bored~ I didn't know what to do since no one had come back home, yet, so I was sitting on my bed staring at the ceiling. No! I have to be active, or I'll get fat! 

So I sat up and started reaching for my toes. I wondered how far I could reach past my toes. URGH!!! Dang it. Only an inch. Maybe tomorrow I'll reach farther. 

My stomach grumbled, and I realized I was hungry. The first thing that came to my mind was to make some cake pops and eat them, but then I realized we don't have any of the ingredients to make them except for sugar. And I don't want to eat ramen, because it's not sweet..

Wait.

WE HAVE INGREDIENTS FOR COOKIES!! DONGHO'S REVIVED!! I hopped of my bed and floated off for the kitchen. I spend the most time in the kitchen compared to all the other members, because I'm just awesome that way. I make their breakfasts and sometimes lunch and dinner. As I crossed the living room, I saw Minki was on the loveseat texting someone. Hmm...that's strange. I would've known if he came in, what whatever. 

I wonder who he's texting...Maybe his girlfriend? Actually, Minki looks way too much like a girl, and I wouldn't be surprised if he was texting some guy who actually like liked him. If it wasn't for his attitude and speech, I would've mistaken him for a girl. Plus the fact that he doesn't have the thing that all girls have...s (but let's not go there. Dongho doesn't like to talk about these things O//////O).

But this is great! I don't have to be all alone in that kitchen!! I can ask Minki to help!

"Yah. Minki. What are you doing? I'm bored~ Wanna make some cookies?" I asked. He spun around in surprise, his mid-length hair flipping. I think I surprised him so much that he threw his phone in the air. Oooh~ Nice case. It had a picture of Woodstock from Peanuts on the back. NOOO!! I can't let Woodstock fall and die!!

So I leapt out and caught him. 

"Whoa!!" I caught Woodstock lightly.

"Wah~ Minki!! Your phone is so cool!! You have one of those new phones, those Iphone thingies!! I only have a flip phone!!" I pouted. Not only did he have Woodstock, he had these cool new thingies too!  

Hm...Sometimes when I'm on my friend's IPhone, I play those cool games like Tap Tap and Temple Run. I wonder if Minki has some of those games. 

"Hm...I wonder if you have any games?" I asked, taking a closer look at the screen. I heard him protest, but I didn't listen.

I scanned the message with my super fast reading skills, not that I meant to. I just instinctively did it. 

"Hey, Minki. What's this about?" I asked, confused. What does he mean by "twin" brother, and changing his name to Ren? What kind of name is Ren anyways?!

I looked to up, because he was taking too long to answer. 

"Uh...It's a joke. Hehe, you know, to play on Mr. Han," he chuckled nervously. Uh....Minki. I'm not stupid. I may be strange (according to other people), but I'm not stupid.

"No it's not," I immediately answered, giving him a look.

"Uh..." his eyes moved all over the place. 

Then the phone vibrated, indicating that someone had sent him a text message, and since the phone hadn't turned off yet and I hadn't looked down, I got to see what the message was. 

KIKI!! COME BACK HOME!! OPPA WANTS TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!  It's been SO long since I've since you. Last time I saw you was last night!! 

If you come back, oppa will buy you a dress!! Oh wait...actually, oppa will buy you some cool guy clothes, cuz you need them, right?

Good luck with your Ren impersonation ;P.

Oppa's rooting for you!! 

-your #1 bro, Jonghun

__________________________

Minki's POV

SHOOT!!! Judging by the length of the text, and the font, I can guess it's Jonghun. Also about the fact that Jonghun likes to call me weird names relating to a delivary witch, and that he's always acted a bit weird, I'M DOOMED. 

SHOOT.

STUPID JONGHUN!!!

Dongho was still in shock while I snatched my Iphone back. He looked up in surprise. I knew Dongho was somewhat a ditz, but I could see even HIS mind has some gears, and they were working.

"You're not a...no! It can't be!! HAHA!! You don't have s!!" Dongho laughed. Even though Minhyun and my brothers have pointed this out so many times, I still got hurt.

"No!! I do have some!! They're just smaller than average!!" I snapped, then gasped. I covered my mouth in horror. Whoops. Forget Jonghun, IDIOT ME!!!!

Dongho gasped and backed away slowly. Does he have a girl phobia, or something? Wait. No he doesn't, or else he wouldn't have been hitting on After School.

"W-wait...haha!! I'm such a good actor!! I mean, look! I convinced you that I was a girl, but I'm not!" I tried to mend my ways. Dongho's eyes widened.

"Y-you-" 

"It's not what you think it is!!" I desperately tried again.

"Y-you're the first girl t-that's my height!! You might even be taller!!" Dongho's eyes widened even more as he measured our heights.

I almost facepalmed him. 

Trust Dongho to worry about something else COMPLETELY different. 

_______________

______________

DON'T HATE ME!!! I'm sorry that Dongho found out!! >.<

But I couldn't help myself :D

I seriously lack self-control...

THANX FOR SUBBING AND COMMENTING!! -LOLxbox